|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does John Barton buy with the money he pawned his belongings for?
c) A jacket.
d) Food and fuel.
2. What is Mr. and Mrs. Barton's daughter named?
3. For what service does Mary earn a little bit of money in Chapter 35?
a) For taking notes during the trial.
b) For serving as a witness.
c) For mending a woman's gown in Liverpool.
d) For tutoring her neighbor.
4. What does Mr. Carson refuse to do until his son's killer is sentenced?
a) Smile or laugh.
b) Bury Harry.
c) Reopen the factory.
d) Drink a drop of alcohol.
5. What talent does Margaret...
This section contains 525 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)