Short Answer Questions Key
1. When does "Mary Barton" take place?
Around the 1830s to1840s.
2. What country is "Mary Barton" set in?
3. What city are the Green Hey Fields located outside?
4. Who are the Green Hey Fields popular with?
The working class.
5. What is Mr. and Mrs. Barton's daughter named?
6. How old is Mr. and Mrs. Barton's daughter at the beginning of the novel?
She is thirteen years old.
7. Who is Mr. Wilson's wife?
8. How many children do the Wilsons have?
9. Who is Esther?
Mary Barton's sister.
This section contains 3,843 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)