|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36, Chapter 37, and Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mary wait at the courthouse?
(a) In a hallway.
(b) In the courtroom.
(c) In the witness room.
(d) Outside on the steps.
2. What does the young boy that Mary runs into in the street beg her for?
3. Who does Job receive a letter from at the courthouse?
(a) Jem Wilson.
(b) John Barton.
(c) Mr. Bridgenorth.
4. What does Mrs. Barton ask Alice to bring with her to the Barton's home?
(a) A tea cup.
(b) A cake.
(c) A song book.
(d) A croquet club.
5. Which important people hold a meeting in Chapter 16?
(a) The Chartists.
(b) The working class.
(c) The mill owners.
(d) The Parliament.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Mary and Jem immigrate with?
2. What is Mr. and Mrs. Barton's daughter named?
3. How is the house that Mary is taken to described in Chapter 31?
4. On what day is Harry Carson murdered?
5. Who does Alice offend with her toast?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)