|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36, Chapter 37, and Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the Green Hey Fields popular with?
(a) The middle class.
(b) The working class.
(c) The aristocracy.
(d) The upper class.
2. What is Ben Davenport ill with in Chapter 6?
(d) A fever.
3. Which of the following do the old boatman and his wife NOT use to try to revive Mary from fainting?
(a) Smelling salts.
(c) Cold water.
(d) A burnt feather.
4. After Mary's boat has reached the John Cropper, how does Will say he will return to shore?
(a) He will return by land at the next stop.
(b) In the pilot's boat.
(c) He will swim.
(d) He will continue his journey until the boat reaches its destination.
5. How many children do the Wilsons have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What occupation has Jem Wilson taken on?
2. What does Jem worry about returning to life in Manchester?
3. Whose name is written on the wad of paper Esther finds in the hedge?
4. What does Esther work as to make money?
5. What happens to Mrs. Barton in the middle of the night in Chapter 3?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)