|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Chapter 16, and Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Mrs. Barton in the middle of the night in Chapter 3?
(a) Mrs. Barton has a fall.
(b) Mrs. Barton develops a fever.
(c) Mrs. Barton is attacked.
(d) Mrs. Barton goes into labor.
2. What job does Mary take to make a living?
(c) Flower seller.
3. Who is Esther?
(a) George Wilson's sister.
(b) The Barton's nurse.
(c) Mary Barton's sister.
(d) The Wilsons' daughter.
4. What country is "Mary Barton" set in?
5. Who does Alice offend with her toast?
(a) Mrs. Barton.
(b) Mrs. Wilson.
(c) Mr. Barton.
(d) Mr. Wilson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a policeman tell Jem isn't worth fighting for?
2. Which important people hold a meeting in Chapter 16?
3. Which tradeworkers are on strike in Chapter 15?
4. In the beginning of the book, what does Mrs. Barton send her daughter to buy?
5. What affliction does Margaret tell Mary she suffers from?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)