|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Chapter 7, and Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, who is the message from that Sally delivers to Mary?
(a) John Barton.
(b) Harry Carson.
(c) Jem Wilson.
(d) Henry Carson.
2. What do the Bartons invite the Wilsons to their home for?
(a) To play croquet.
(b) To have tea.
(c) To play cards.
(d) To sing songs.
3. What building catches fire in Chapter 5?
(a) The local church.
(b) The Barton home.
(c) The Carson manor.
(d) The Carsons' mill.
4. What happens to Mrs. Barton in the middle of the night in Chapter 3?
(a) Mrs. Barton develops a fever.
(b) Mrs. Barton goes into labor.
(c) Mrs. Barton is attacked.
(d) Mrs. Barton has a fall.
5. What does Mary hope she will be able to give Jem once she becomes a rich wife?
(b) A pocket watch.
(c) A birthday party.
(d) A new suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. and Mrs. Barton's daughter named?
2. What does Mr. Wilson ask Henry Carson for in Chapter 6?
3. How many children do the Wilsons have?
4. What does John Barton pawn for money in Chapter 6?
5. What has happened to Esther?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)