|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Chapter 7, and Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of her relatives does Alice take into her home?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her niece.
(c) Her nephew.
(d) Her aunt.
2. What talent does Margaret exhibit in Chapter 4?
(a) A talent for cooking.
(b) A talent for painting.
(c) A talent for singing.
(d) A talent for writing.
3. Who dies in Chapter 7 of the novel?
(a) Jane Wilson.
(b) George Wilson.
(c) Alice Wilson.
(d) The Wilson twins.
4. Who is Job Legh?
(a) Margaret's husband.
(b) Margaret's uncle.
(c) Margaret's grandfather.
(d) Margaret's neighbor.
5. In what activities is John Barton involved in Chapter 4?
(a) Neighborhood watch activities.
(b) Economic stimulation activities.
(c) Environmental activities.
(d) Workers' Union activities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country is "Mary Barton" set in?
2. Who is Sally Leadbitter?
3. In Chapter 8, what does John fear Jane Wilson will die from?
4. Where does the Davenport family live?
5. What does Mrs. Barton ask Alice to bring with her to the Barton's home?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)