|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Chapter 10, and Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disability does Alice begin to suffer in Chapter 10?
(a) A bad back.
(b) A lame leg.
2. What is Mary reading when Jem Wilson visits her home in Chapter 8?
(a) The Bible.
(b) The newspaper.
(c) A letter from a relation.
(d) A book of poems.
3. What does Job Legh have a passion for collecting?
4. What is Ben Davenport ill with in Chapter 6?
(b) A fever.
5. What does Mary get at her job in addition to her wages?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is John Barton upset when he returns home in Chapter 9?
2. In Chapter 10, why is it even harder for John to find work?
3. Who gives John Barton a suit to wear for his trip in Chapter 8?
4. What is Mr. and Mrs. Barton's daughter named?
5. Why does Mary Barton's daughter slap Jem Wilson?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)