Preface; Chapter 1 and Chapter 2
1. When does "Mary Barton" take place?
(a) Around the 1900s to 1910s.
(b) Around the 1870s to1880s.
(c) Around the 1830s to1840s.
(d) Around the 1930s to1940s.
2. What country is "Mary Barton" set in?
3. What city are the Green Hey Fields located outside?
4. Who are the Green Hey Fields popular with?
(a) The working class.
(b) The aristocracy.
(c) The middle class.
(d) The upper class.
5. What is Mr. and Mrs. Barton's daughter named?
6. How old is Mr. and Mrs. Barton's daughter at the beginning of the novel?
(a) She is sixteen years old.
(b) She is eighteen years old.
(c) She is eleven years old.
(d) She is thirteen years old.
7. Who is Mr. Wilson's wife?
8. How many children do the Wilsons have?
9. Who is Esther?
(a) Mary Barton's sister.
(b) The Wilsons' daughter.
(c) The Barton's nurse.
(d) George Wilson's sister.
This section contains 3,843 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)