1. Rius states that many people would see his attempt to summarize Marx as what?
Sacrilege of important texts.
2. What does the author seem to think about his book?
It is useful for those who are not knowledgeable about Marxism.
3. Others would say that Marxist thought is what?
4. The author says that others might think that Marxism is being simplified down for whom?
5. Others would say that simplifying Marxism down for certain individuals is what?
A waste of time.
6. What does Rius believe is worth trying?
This section contains 4,509 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)