1. Rius states that many people would see his attempt to summarize Marx as what?
(a) Sacrilege of important texts.
(b) A guide to Marxism.
(c) An important example of Marxist ideas.
(d) An honor to Marx.
2. What does the author seem to think about his book?
(a) It is useful for those who are not knowledgeable about Marxism.
(b) It is helpful to Marxists.
(c) It will be a good teaching tool for political science professors.
(d) It is sacrilege of important texts.
3. Others would say that Marxist thought is what?
4. The author says that others might think that Marxism is being simplified down for whom?
(c) Other Marxists.
(d) Simple minds.
5. Others would say that simplifying Marxism down for certain individuals is what?
(b) A waste of time.
6. What does Rius believe is worth trying?
(a) Summarizing Marx.
(b) Believing Marx.
(c) Writing a biography about Marx.
(d) Studying Marx.
This section contains 4,509 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)