|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was Martin Luther King, Jr. assassinated?
2. In what year was the Fugitive Slave Act passed?
3. What Senator was declared as an open racist in Chapter 3?
4. How many people marched on Washington, D.C. on August 28th?
5. Which U.S. President did Cone align with a "devastating blow to the cause of justice"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of resources did the use of white, liberal Protestant religion offer to King in regard to the movement?
2. In what year was school segregation declared unconstitutional?
3. Whom did the Introduction claim was the greatest abolitionist since the founding of the republic?
4. Who made the following statement: "Yes, I am personally the victim of deferred dreams, of blasted hopes"?
5. According to King, what happened when he watched Malcolm on television? (Chapter 9)
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)