|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What governor was stated as a "camouflaged" racist in Chapter 3?
2. In what year was Malcolm X assassinated?
3. How many objectives did King announce for the role of blacks in the movement?
4. According to Cone, to whom was Malcolm's most important audience during his last year?
(a) Third world nations.
(b) Black men of America.
(c) Black Americans.
(d) African Americans.
5. In what year was Martin Luther King, Jr. born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What clock did King state was "ticking out"?
2. On what date did King make his first major speech to the nation?
3. What religious affiliation was Martin Luther King, Jr. aligned with?
4. What two people's ideas did King infuse in regard to nonviolence and spirituality? (Chapter 9)
5. What religious affiliation was Malcolm X aligned with?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)