|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Nothing but Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Cone say was a "danger that pervades the leadership expectations of the African-American community"?
(a) The "Destiny plan".
(b) The "Napoleon complex".
(c) The "Messiah complex".
(d) The "Prophet complex".
2. What tradition was Black Christianity associated with?
3. How many children did Malcolm's mother raise on her own after her husband's death?
4. What two people's ideas did King infuse in regard to nonviolence and spirituality? (Chapter 9)
(a) Martin Luther King, Sr. and Mills.
(b) Orville and Gandhi.
(c) DuBois and Jesus.
(d) Gandhi and Thoreau.
5. What was the name of Martin Luther King, Jr.'s wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What faith shaped King's idea of God?
2. What did both Malcolm and his father share enthusiasm for according to "Home to Allah, Home to Blackness"?
3. How many days did the Montgomery bus boycott last?
4. What did the many who saw Malcolm as an advocate of violence and hate fail to acknowledge?
5. In what year was the Dred Scott Decision made?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)