|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Nothing but Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Cone say was a "danger that pervades the leadership expectations of the African-American community"?
(a) The "Prophet complex".
(b) The "Destiny plan".
(c) The "Napoleon complex".
(d) The "Messiah complex".
2. What names did King omit from his jailhouse diary regarding his arrest in Albany?
(a) The names of Rosa Parks and Malcom X.
(b) The names of the women arrested.
(c) The names of Slater King and Rev. Ben Gay.
(d) The names Dr. Anderson and Ralph Abernathy.
3. For how many days did Muhammad silence Malcolm for his comments on the assassination that he had been forbidden to speak about?
4. At what age was Martin Luther King, Jr.'s first experience with segregation?
5. To whom did John Shabazz compare Malcolm X?
(b) Edward III.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Introduction claim that "blacks are Americans," given that they arrived before whom?
2. Which U.S. President did King claim would not speak in major Southern cities?
3. How many children did Malcolm's mother raise on her own after her husband's death?
4. What was the North described as during the "antebellum" period?
5. When was the NAACP founded?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)