|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Thomas family arrive on Mars?
(a) Family rocket
(b) Government vehicle
(c) Military vehicle
(d) Martian car
2. Where does William show the family Martians?
(a) In the graveyards
(b) In the mountains
(c) Reflection in the canal
(d) In the historical buildings
3. What do the two men discussing the war believe will happen to the people who are living on Mars?
(a) They will all be killed
(b) They will return to Earth
(c) They will refuse to return to Earth
(d) They will find another planet on which to hide
4. What traps Tom?
5. Who did the sophisticates bring next to Mars?
6. What kind of storms have taken over Mars?
7. Which of the following does Stendahl not blame for for the small laws which he feels prevent him from doing what he would like to do?
(b) Political biases
8. What do the parents of the boys do when the boys return home?
(a) Make them tell the firemen what they did
(b) Make them take a bath
(c) Make them pray
(d) Make them show them how to play the game
9. What do the students make while playing their game?
10. Why did Selsor stay behind on Mars?
(a) To hide from the war
(b) To avoid jail on Earth
(c) To be able to take care of her busness
(d) To eat whatever she wants
11. Where did the war tthat Father Peregrine discussed with the proprietor of the luggage store take place?
12. Where do Sam and his wife Elma open their shop?
(a) Beside the canal
(b) Near the luggage shop
(c) In line with the mineral deposits
(d) Beside where the rockets land
13. After what did the settlers name Spendor Hill?
(a) Where Spendor sat thinking about what to do
(b) Where Spendor killed his crew mates
(c) Where Spendor was killed by his captain
(d) Where Spendor's crew landed
14. What destroys the central computer?
(d) Atomic war
15. Who did the Pioneers bring next to Mars?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does William Stendahl hope to recreate on Mars?
2. In which Poe story was the death the same as the manner in which the real Garrett died?
3. What happened to the McClellans?
4. Who does Sam demand leave his shop?
5. In what town does Gripp end up?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)