Short Answer Key
January 1999: Rocket Summer
1. In what state does the story open?
2. What season is it when the story opens?
3. What sport are the children engaging in during January of 1999?
4. What melts the image of winter?
5. What happens to the snow?
Turns to rain
6. What do the residents nickname the season?
7. Which current meteorological term could be used to describe the climate changes experienced during January of 1999?
8. What type of coats are the mothers in the chapter wearing?
9. From where was the rocket launched?
10. What changes after the rocket is launched?
11. What happens to the land?
12. In what year does the book open?
February 1999: Ylla
1. Mr. and Mrs. K are ____________.
2. How old is the...
This section contains 2,249 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)