1. In what state does the story open?
2. What season is it when the story opens?
3. What sport are the children engaging in during January of 1999?
4. What melts the image of winter?
5. What happens to the snow?
Turns to rain
6. What do the residents nickname the season?
7. Which current meteorological term could be used to describe the climate changes experienced during January of 1999?
8. What type of coats are the mothers in the chapter wearing?
9. From where was the rocket launched?
10. What changes after the rocket is launched?
This section contains 3,692 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)