|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through August 2005: The Old Ones.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Black believe the Martians used to project images into reality?
2. What does Ylla use to cook the evening meal?
3. What type of background do most of the Americans come from who colonize Mars?
(b) Working class
4. How does Gomez come to think of his discussion with Muhe?
(b) A relief
(d) A dream
5. What sport are the children engaging in during January of 1999?
(a) Roller skating
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following could best describe how the planet Mars has changed?
2. Who bans Stendahl from building the house on Earth?
3. Which insect does the author use to describe the rockets landing on Mars?
4. Where does Muhe indicate that Gomez is from?
5. Which adjectives describe how Spendor thinks the first night should be spent?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)