|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through August 2005: The Old Ones.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leads the second Mars expedition?
2. How do the Martians read?
(a) Through telepathy
(b) Out loud
(c) By listening to songs
(d) Moving fingers over raised letters
3. Why does Driscoll feel it is imperative to oxygenate the atmosphere of Mars?
(a) The air is thin
(b) So it can support more Earthlings
(c) To eliminate the Martians
(d) To make the scenery more like Earth
4. What year does the woman claim it is when they arrive at the Marian town of 'Green Bluff'?
5. What tax was abolished?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month and year is the colonization of Mars nearly complete?
2. What new portion of civilization does the author indicate has begun to settle on Mars?
3. What does Biggs do which angers Spendor significantly?
4. What did Teece participate in many times at night?
5. Which insect does the author use to describe the rockets landing on Mars?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)