|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through December 2001: The Green Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport are the children engaging in during January of 1999?
(d) Roller skating
2. Why does the woman singing on the stage run away frightened?
(a) She is afraid of the men who are approaching the stage
(b) She is afraid of the people looking at her
(c) She does not recognize the words she sang
(d) She does not know the other person on the stage
3. Why does Ylla agree to stay home?
(a) To make Yll happy and avoid a fight
(b) To entertain a guest
(c) To aovid Yll
(d) To wait for Captain York
4. How would you describe the feeling of all of the Martians during this time of singing foreign tunes?
(a) Full of dreams
(b) Full of resignation
(c) Full of cold fear
(d) Full of hot anger
5. Where does Wilder ask to have Spendor shot?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following terms best describes the dreams experienced during August of 1999?
2. What happens to the land?
3. Which term best describes the reasons Earthlings have for settling on Mars?
4. What does Ylla use to cook the evening meal?
5. What does the captain believe the Martians can teach the men?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)