|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April 2000: The Third Expedition.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was this novel written?
2. What happens to many women that night?
(b) Awake from dreams
(c) Get pregnant
(d) Run out of their own own homes
3. In what state does the story open?
4. Mr. and Mrs. K are ____________.
(a) From Ohio
(b) From Mars
(c) From Illinois
(d) From Pennsylvania
5. How is Pritchard hauled away from the rocket?
(a) Asylum wagon
(b) Police wagon
(c) Straight jacket
Short Answer Questions
1. How would you describe the feeling of all of the Martians during this time of singing foreign tunes?
2. Who was the leader of the third expedition?
3. What does Pritchard want to do?
4. What fills the Dead Sea during some seasons?
5. What does the audience feel in the air?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)