|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April 2000: The Third Expedition.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following terms best describes the dreams experienced during August of 1999?
2. How old is the house Mr. and Mrs. K live in?
3. How do the Martians read?
(a) Moving fingers over raised letters
(b) By listening to songs
(c) Through telepathy
(d) Out loud
4. What does Ylla do in a foreign tongue?
5. What does Ylla use to cook the evening meal?
Short Answer Questions
1. What dilemma do Williams and his crew face?
2. What year does the woman claim it is when they arrive at the Marian town of 'Green Bluff'?
3. Who was the leader of the third expedition?
4. How many men constitute the crew of the third expedition?
5. Which current meteorological term could be used to describe the climate changes experienced during January of 1999?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)