|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April 2000: The Third Expedition.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the children recite?
(a) Cuss words
2. How many men constitute the crew of the third expedition?
3. What is the agreement that Williams has signed?
4. What are the amphitheaters made of where the Martians gather?
5. What fills the Dead Sea during some seasons?
Short Answer Questions
1. How would you describe the feeling of all of the Martians during this time of singing foreign tunes?
2. What year does the woman claim it is when they arrive at the Marian town of 'Green Bluff'?
3. What does Pritchard want to do?
4. In what state does the story open?
5. Which of the following terms best describes how Williams feels when Mrs. Ttt slams the door in his face?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)