|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April 2000: The Third Expedition.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Martians communicate with the Earthlings?
(a) Through gestures and signs
(d) Through song
2. How old is the house Mr. and Mrs. K live in?
3. What sport are the children engaging in during January of 1999?
(a) Roller skating
4. Which of the following terms best describes the dreams experienced during August of 1999?
5. How is Pritchard hauled away from the rocket?
(a) Asylum wagon
(b) Straight jacket
(c) Police wagon
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men constitute the crew of the third expedition?
2. What changes after the rocket is launched?
3. What do the residents nickname the season?
4. What year does the woman claim it is when they arrive at the Marian town of 'Green Bluff'?
5. What rises over Mars?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)