|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through November 2005: The Watchers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a synonym for exodus as used in the following sentence?
Rather than building a new civilization, the mass exodus from Earth is simply rebuilding the Earth.
(b) Mass departure
2. Why does Driscoll feel it is imperative to oxygenate the atmosphere of Mars?
(a) To make the scenery more like Earth
(b) To eliminate the Martians
(c) The air is thin
(d) So it can support more Earthlings
3. What does Ylla sleep upon?
4. What new category of people has begun to travel to Mars?
5. What rises over Mars?
(a) Rocket ship
(c) Green star
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ylla do in a foreign tongue?
2. Which emotion or feeling best describes the feeling of most of the Martians in August of 1999?
3. Which of the following characters first indicated that the Earthlings would drastically alter Mars?
4. What fills the Dead Sea during some seasons?
5. Who did the sophisticates bring next to Mars?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)