|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through August 2001: The Settlers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the guards classify the first two attempts to head toward Mars?
2. Which of the following terms best describes the dreams experienced during August of 1999?
3. Why does Ylla's husband say that it is impossible for individuals to live on Earth?
(a) Too far away
(b) Too much oxygen
(c) Too much heat
(d) Too much cold
4. What do the children recite?
(c) Cuss words
5. Who was the leader of the third expedition?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which group seems to be most affected by the happenings on Mars?
2. How many men constitute the crew of the third expedition?
3. What does Ylla use to cook the evening meal?
4. What does Ylla's husband use to take them to town?
5. What do the Martians gather to do?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)