|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through June 2003: Way in the Middle of the Air.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How would you describe the feeling of all of the Martians during this time of singing foreign tunes?
(a) Full of hot anger
(b) Full of resignation
(c) Full of cold fear
(d) Full of dreams
2. Why does Driscoll feel it is imperative to oxygenate the atmosphere of Mars?
(a) The air is thin
(b) So it can support more Earthlings
(c) To eliminate the Martians
(d) To make the scenery more like Earth
3. Which of the following characters was the archeologist?
4. How many men constitute the crew of the third expedition?
5. What type of relatives do crew members find in the town?
(a) Second or third cousins
Short Answer Questions
1. Which emotion or feeling best describes the feeling of most of the Martians in August of 1999?
2. Who was the leader of the third expedition?
3. How does Driscoll oxygenate Mars?
4. What did Silly say that Teece remarked was a triumph for Teece himself?
5. Why does the woman singing on the stage run away frightened?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)