|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through June 2003: Way in the Middle of the Air.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to many women that night?
(a) Get pregnant
(b) Run out of their own own homes
(c) Awake from dreams
2. What do the Martians gather to do?
(a) Hear musicians play
(b) Listen to the rocket land
(c) Watch a play
(d) Celebrate a famous holiday
3. What threatens Earth and changes the make-up of the second wave?
4. What did Teece participate in many times at night?
(b) Store sales
(c) Helping blacks become freee
(d) Rocket building
5. What was the job of the first people to make their way to Mars?
(a) Make the planet less lonely
(b) Make the planet livable
(c) Clear the planet of Martians
(d) Make the safe
Short Answer Questions
1. Which emotion or feeling best describes the feeling of most of the Martians in August of 1999?
2. What rises over Mars?
3. Why does the woman singing on the stage run away frightened?
4. Who was the leader of the third expedition?
5. Why does Driscoll feel it is imperative to oxygenate the atmosphere of Mars?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)