Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Figaro say to Suzanne about the meeting in the garden?
2. What do the judges agree?
3. What does Suzanne say that she and Figaro can use the money for?
4. What does Marceline hand to Figaro that announce he does not have to pay his debt?
5. Who does the Count accidentally hit as a result of the shocking kiss?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the Count's pursuit of women with Cherubin's pursuit of women. in what ways are their actions similar? In what ways are they different? Finally, is the Count justified in his pursuit of women because of his hierarchy and sense of power?
Essay Topic 2
From what Point of View is THE MARRIAGE OF FIGARO written? How does this particular Point of View effect the characters, plot, and theme? Is this type of Point of View effective? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the literary element of characterization in THE MARRIAGE OF FIGARO. How are the major characters portrayed as opposed to the minor characters. What are their motivations? What are there struggles? Finally, how are the characters able to work symbiotically to move the storyline to its climax?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)