Mid-Book Test (up to Act 2 Part 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How does Suzanne respond to finding out what bedroom Figaro and she will share after marriage?
2. After the Count jumps angrily out from behind the chair, who does he order to drive Cherubin from the court?
3. What does the Count say he's going to get out in order to break the door open?
4. What does Suzanne tell Figaro is missing from the commission papers?
5. Where does Cherubin hide as the Count approaches the Countess's bedchamber?
Short Essay Questions
This section contains 864 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)