|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character has sent for the judge?
(a) the Countess.
(c) the Count.
2. Who is Marceline suing?
(b) the Count.
3. What does Suzanne do when at first she is alone with the Count in the castle's throne room?
(a) Suzanne help the Count with his paperwork.
(b) Suzanne sings for the Count.
(c) Suzanne eases the Counts mind.
(d) Suzanne flirts with the Count.
4. What does Figaro say to Suzanne about the meeting in the garden?
(a) the Count will not show.
(b) it is still on.
(c) it is called off.
(d) it is postponed.
5. What does Suzanne tell Figaro he's won?
(a) her heart.
(b) the case.
(d) social promotion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Figaro and Suzanne talk about when they are finally alone together in the room where they are to be married?
2. What is the name of the judge?
3. Who reads the letter aloud?
4. What does Bartholo concede the language will be in the letter?
5. Who get's the room ready for the hearing?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)