|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Countess do after the Count realizes the Countess was pretending to be Suzanne and also that he's been caught trying to have an affair?
(a) she divorces him.
(b) she slaps him.
(c) she humiliates him.
(d) she forgives him.
2. What is the name of the judge?
3. Who's relationship is Suzanne jealous of?
(a) Marceline and Figaro.
(b) Bazile and Marceline.
(c) Figaro and the Count.
(d) the Countess and the Count.
4. What does Antonio think that Fanchette needs to learn?
5. Which character exits the pavilion masking her face with a fan?
(b) the Countess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Figaro admit to flirting with after the Count confronts him?
2. What theater tactic do both Figaro and the Count use to show their true intentions?
3. Who presents Suzanne with flowers in honor of her wedding?
4. Which character rushes into the wedding room with the Count to uncover Cherubin's disguise?
5. What is the Countess's reason for leaving the ceremony?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)