|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Countess's reason for leaving the ceremony?
(a) she is ill.
(b) she is hungry.
(c) she must change clothing.
(d) she is tired.
2. Which character has sent for the judge?
(b) the Count.
(c) the Countess.
3. Who get's the room ready for the hearing?
(d) the Countess.
4. What does the Count offer "Suzanne" to seal their relationship?
(a) a bag of gold.
(b) a diamond ring.
(c) a bag of gold and a diamond.
(d) a diamond and a bag of silver .
5. What does Figaro ask his mother to do once the news of his birthright is revealed?
(a) to forgive him.
(b) to kiss him.
(c) to love him.
(d) to take him in.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Suzanne tell Figaro he's won?
2. What do Marceline and Bartholo struggle with in terms of Brid-Oisin?
3. Who presents Suzanne with flowers in honor of her wedding?
4. What does Bartholo concede the language will be in the letter?
5. What does Figaro show Bartholo to prove his point?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)