|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the judge?
2. What does Suzanne say that she and Figaro can use the money for?
(a) a dowry.
(c) a wedding.
(d) a house.
3. What does Suzanne do when at first she is alone with the Count in the castle's throne room?
(a) Suzanne flirts with the Count.
(b) Suzanne sings for the Count.
(c) Suzanne eases the Counts mind.
(d) Suzanne help the Count with his paperwork.
4. What does Suzanne tell Figaro he's won?
(b) social promotion.
(c) the case.
(d) her heart.
5. Who does Suzanne, pretending to be the Countess, flirt with incessantly and even becomes angry with enough to slap?
(d) the Count.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bartholo scoff at the idea of Figaro being?
2. Why has Figaro called Bartholo, Brid-Oisin, Bazile, and Antonio to the garden?
3. What is the Countess's reason for leaving the ceremony?
4. What does Bartholo concede the language will be in the letter?
5. Where do the men hide as Figaro speaks in soliloquy about how he feels betrayed?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)