|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Suzanne, pretending to be the Countess, flirt with incessantly and even becomes angry with enough to slap?
(c) the Count.
2. Who does the letter say Figaro should marry?
(b) the Countess.
3. Which two characters have met before?
(a) the Countess and Brid-Oisin.
(b) Brid-Oisin and the Count.
(c) Figaro and Brid-Oisin.
(d) Suzanne and Brid-Oisin.
4. What is heard in the background as the Count is in utter disbelief at Figaro's manipulations?
(b) the bustle of the crowd gathering.
(c) wedding music.
(d) the Countess' voice.
5. What does Fanchette promise the Count is he lets Cherubin go free?
(a) she'll take Cherubin's place.
(b) she'll give him a reward.
(c) she'll marry him.
(d) she'll throw a celebration.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Figaro called Bartholo, Brid-Oisin, Bazile, and Antonio to the garden?
2. What does Figaro reveal he is most jealous of in terms of the Count?
3. What is the important word that Figaro is arguing should to be changed in the letter?
4. What does Bartholo reveal?
5. Which character exits the pavilion masking her face with a fan?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)