|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Figaro admit to flirting with after the Count confronts him?
(a) the Countess.
(b) the woman he's loved all his life.
(c) the woman who owns his affections.
(d) the woman of his dreams.
2. What does Suzanne agree to as planned?
(a) befriend the Countess.
(b) marry Figaro.
(c) meet the Count in the garden.
(d) work alongside Antonio.
3. Who presents Suzanne with flowers in honor of her wedding?
(b) a group of peasant girls.
(c) a group of maidens.
(d) the Countess and Fanchette.
4. What does the Count announce just as Figaro is rejoicing in the judges decision?
(a) Figaro must pay today.
(b) Figaro will marry Marceline anyway.
(c) Figaro must pay tomorrow.
(d) Figaro need not pay.
5. Who performs the wedding ceremony?
(c) the Count.
(d) a priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Figaro tell the Count he need in order to get married?
2. What does the Countess say to Suzanne about the meeting in the garden?
3. What do Figaro and Suzanne talk about when they are finally alone together in the room where they are to be married?
4. Where do the men hide as Figaro speaks in soliloquy about how he feels betrayed?
5. Who does the Count think Figaro is flirting with outside of the pavilion?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)