|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the plaintiff?
(b) the Countess.
2. What is the reason the Count gives for thinking he might not take Figaro with him to London?
(a) The Countess has asked Figaro stay.
(b) Figaro is not gentlemen enough.
(c) The Count does not trust Figaro.
(d) Figaro cannot speak English.
3. What does Bartholo reveal?
(a) he is Figaro's cousin.
(b) he is Figaro's grandfather.
(c) he is Figaro's father.
(d) he is Figaro's brother.
4. Who does the Countess pretend to be as she waits for the Count?
5. Who is left alone in the courtroom?
(c) the Count.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Figaro see when he first arrives on the castle grounds?
2. What are the Count and Figaro essentially out to do?
3. Who is an aside spoken directly to when performed onstage?
4. What does Suzanne do when at first she is alone with the Count in the castle's throne room?
5. Which character has sent for the judge?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)