|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Suzanne tell Figaro he's won?
(a) social promotion.
(b) her heart.
(c) the case.
2. What does the Countess want Suzanne to do before she goes into the garden?
(a) put on her wreath.
(b) write a letter to the Count.
(c) tell Figaro of what is happening.
(d) change her clothing.
3. What does Figaro reveal he is most jealous of in terms of the Count?
(a) his advantage of looks and charm.
(b) his advantage of money, wealth, and position.
(c) his advantage of wisdom and age.
(d) his advantage of strength and maturity.
4. When the Count enters the castle's throne room, who does he order in?
(a) the public.
(c) the Countess.
5. What does the Countess say to Suzanne about the meeting in the garden?
(a) it is postponed.
(b) it is called off.
(c) the Count will not show.
(d) it is still on.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is an aside spoken directly to when performed onstage?
2. What does the Count announce just as Figaro is rejoicing in the judges decision?
3. What does Suzanne give to the Count as Suzanne and Figaro are being formally presented?
4. What do the asides expose in the characters?
5. What does Figaro say to Suzanne about the meeting in the garden?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)