|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the men hide as Figaro speaks in soliloquy about how he feels betrayed?
(a) among the trees.
(b) in the pavilion.
(c) among the flowers.
(d) in the castle.
2. What theater tactic do both Figaro and the Count use to show their true intentions?
(a) a soliloquy.
(b) a mask.
(c) an aside.
(d) body language.
3. What does the Count try to do but Suzanne says that someone is coming?
(a) ask Suzanne to marry him.
(b) kiss Suzanne.
(c) ask Suzanne to forgive him.
(d) hug Suzanne.
4. Why has Figaro called Bartholo, Brid-Oisin, Bazile, and Antonio to the garden?
(a) to witness the Count's humiliation.
(b) for support.
(c) to witness Suzanne's infidelity.
(d) to help Figaro prove the Count's infidelity.
5. Who is the plaintiff?
(d) the Countess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Marceline and Bartholo struggle with in terms of Brid-Oisin?
2. Which two characters have met before?
3. What do the judges agree?
4. Which character rushes into the wedding room with the Count to uncover Cherubin's disguise?
5. What does Suzanne do when at first she is alone with the Count in the castle's throne room?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)