|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is an aside spoken directly to when performed onstage?
(a) the set.
(b) the opposing character.
(c) the audience.
(d) the actor himself.
2. What is the important word that Figaro is arguing should to be changed in the letter?
(a) and only.
(b) and, not or.
(c) or, not and.
(d) not and or.
3. What does the Countess say to Suzanne about the meeting in the garden?
(a) it is still on.
(b) the Count will not show.
(c) it is postponed.
(d) it is called off.
4. What is the setting of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) the castle's throne room.
(b) the Countess's bedchamber.
(c) the garden.
(d) the servant's quarters.
5. What does the Countess want Suzanne to do before she goes into the garden?
(a) change her clothing.
(b) put on her wreath.
(c) tell Figaro of what is happening.
(d) write a letter to the Count.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who's relationship is Suzanne jealous of?
2. Who presents Suzanne with flowers in honor of her wedding?
3. What does the Countess do after the Count realizes the Countess was pretending to be Suzanne and also that he's been caught trying to have an affair?
4. What does Antonio want Marceline and Bartholo to do?
5. Which character has sent for the judge?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)