|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character exits the pavilion masking her face with a fan?
(d) the Countess.
2. Which character arrives alongside the Countess and Suzanne?
3. What is the reason the Count gives for thinking he might not take Figaro with him to London?
(a) Figaro cannot speak English.
(b) Figaro is not gentlemen enough.
(c) The Countess has asked Figaro stay.
(d) The Count does not trust Figaro.
4. What do Figaro and Suzanne talk about when they are finally alone together in the room where they are to be married?
(a) the Count's temper.
(b) how much they love each other.
(c) the Countess' support.
(d) the events of the courtroom.
5. Who does Figaro see when he first arrives on the castle grounds?
(a) the Countess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Figaro reveal he is most jealous of in terms of the Count?
2. Who does Figaro admit to flirting with after the Count confronts him?
3. What is the name of the judge?
4. Which character has sent for the judge?
5. How does everyone react to the news from Marceline and Bartholo?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)