|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason the Count gives for thinking he might not take Figaro with him to London?
(a) Figaro is not gentlemen enough.
(b) Figaro cannot speak English.
(c) The Countess has asked Figaro stay.
(d) The Count does not trust Figaro.
2. What do Marceline and Bartholo struggle with in terms of Brid-Oisin?
(a) for Brid Oisin to judge fairly.
(b) for Brid Oisin to understand the case.
(c) for Brid Oisin to become bias.
(d) for Brid Oisin to favor Figaro.
3. Which character steps forward and asks the Count to be merciful as the Countess tries to explain to the Count the reason Cherubin has not left?
4. What does Suzanne give to the Count as Suzanne and Figaro are being formally presented?
(a) a smile.
(b) a kiss.
(c) the letter.
(d) a wink.
5. Which character arrives alongside the Countess and Suzanne?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Count's reason for wooing Suzanne in terms of his relationship with the Countess?
2. What happens between Cherubin and the Countess after the presentation of flowers in honor of Suzanne's wedding?
3. What does the Count try to do but Suzanne says that someone is coming?
4. Who does the Count accidentally hit as a result of the shocking kiss?
5. Who begins to court the Countess thinking she is Suzanne, just as the Count is approaching?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)