|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two pivotal characters will be part of the general public that is let into the courtroom?
(a) Antonio and the Countess.
(b) Fanchette and Bartholo.
(c) Antonio and Fanchette.
(d) Fanchette and Marceline.
2. Who does the letter say Figaro should marry?
(c) the Countess.
3. Where do the men hide as Figaro speaks in soliloquy about how he feels betrayed?
(a) among the trees.
(b) among the flowers.
(c) in the pavilion.
(d) in the castle.
4. What does Suzanne say that she and Figaro can use the money for?
(a) a dowry.
(c) a house.
(d) a wedding.
5. What is the important word that Figaro is arguing should to be changed in the letter?
(a) not and or.
(b) or, not and.
(c) and only.
(d) and, not or.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Figaro say to Suzanne about the meeting in the garden?
2. Who is an aside spoken directly to when performed onstage?
3. What does the Countess do after the Count realizes the Countess was pretending to be Suzanne and also that he's been caught trying to have an affair?
4. What are the Count and Figaro essentially out to do?
5. What does Antonio think that Fanchette needs to learn?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)