|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Countess do after the Count realizes the Countess was pretending to be Suzanne and also that he's been caught trying to have an affair?
(a) she slaps him.
(b) she forgives him.
(c) she humiliates him.
(d) she divorces him.
2. What does the Countess say to Suzanne about the meeting in the garden?
(a) the Count will not show.
(b) it is postponed.
(c) it is called off.
(d) it is still on.
3. What is heard in the background as the Count is in utter disbelief at Figaro's manipulations?
(a) the bustle of the crowd gathering.
(b) the Countess' voice.
(c) wedding music.
4. What do Figaro and Suzanne talk about when they are finally alone together in the room where they are to be married?
(a) the Countess' support.
(b) the Count's temper.
(c) how much they love each other.
(d) the events of the courtroom.
5. Which character rushes into the wedding room with the Count to uncover Cherubin's disguise?
(a) Dr. Bartholo.
(b) the Countess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Count's reason for wooing Suzanne in terms of his relationship with the Countess?
2. What does Suzanne say that she and Figaro can use the money for?
3. Who is left alone in the courtroom?
4. Who does Suzanne, pretending to be the Countess, flirt with incessantly and even becomes angry with enough to slap?
5. Who is an aside spoken directly to when performed onstage?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)