|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the asides expose in the characters?
(a) exterior actions.
(b) interior thoughts.
(d) exterior thoughts.
2. What does the Countess do after the Count realizes the Countess was pretending to be Suzanne and also that he's been caught trying to have an affair?
(a) she humiliates him.
(b) she divorces him.
(c) she forgives him.
(d) she slaps him.
3. Which character steps forward and asks the Count to be merciful as the Countess tries to explain to the Count the reason Cherubin has not left?
4. What does the Count try to do but Suzanne says that someone is coming?
(a) kiss Suzanne.
(b) ask Suzanne to forgive him.
(c) ask Suzanne to marry him.
(d) hug Suzanne.
5. What is heard in the background as the Count is in utter disbelief at Figaro's manipulations?
(b) wedding music.
(c) the bustle of the crowd gathering.
(d) the Countess' voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Countess say to Suzanne about the meeting in the garden?
2. How does Figaro respond when the Count and Countess confront him about knowing Cherubin jumped out the window?
3. Who's relationship is Suzanne jealous of?
4. What is topic of debate that the Count and Figaro DO NOT engage in?
5. What does Fanchette promise the Count is he lets Cherubin go free?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)