|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two characters have met before?
(a) Suzanne and Brid-Oisin.
(b) Brid-Oisin and the Count.
(c) the Countess and Brid-Oisin.
(d) Figaro and Brid-Oisin.
2. Where did Suzanne get the money to pay for Figaro's debt?
(a) from the Countess.
(b) from Dr. Bartholo.
(c) from a bank loan.
(d) from Antonio.
3. Which character has sent for the judge?
(b) the Count.
(c) the Countess.
4. What does Fanchette promise the Count is he lets Cherubin go free?
(a) she'll marry him.
(b) she'll throw a celebration.
(c) she'll take Cherubin's place.
(d) she'll give him a reward.
5. Where do the men hide as Figaro speaks in soliloquy about how he feels betrayed?
(a) among the trees.
(b) among the flowers.
(c) in the pavilion.
(d) in the castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Suzanne give to the Count as Suzanne and Figaro are being formally presented?
2. What message does Fanchette give to Figaro regarding the Count and Suzanne?
3. Which character exits the pavilion masking her face with a fan?
4. What does the Count announce just as Figaro is rejoicing in the judges decision?
5. What does Antonio think that Fanchette needs to learn?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)