|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Marceline and Bartholo struggle with in terms of Brid-Oisin?
(a) for Brid Oisin to become bias.
(b) for Brid Oisin to favor Figaro.
(c) for Brid Oisin to judge fairly.
(d) for Brid Oisin to understand the case.
2. What does Suzanne believe the Count will do during court?
(a) punish Figaro.
(b) fool Suzanne.
(c) decide against Figaro.
(d) decide in Figaro's favor.
3. Who does Suzanne, pretending to be the Countess, flirt with incessantly and even becomes angry with enough to slap?
(d) the Count.
4. Which character steps forward and asks the Count to be merciful as the Countess tries to explain to the Count the reason Cherubin has not left?
5. Who does the Count accidentally hit as a result of the shocking kiss?
(d) the Countess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character rushes into the wedding room with the Count to uncover Cherubin's disguise?
2. What does Suzanne agree to as planned?
3. Who reads the letter aloud?
4. What is the Count's reason for wooing Suzanne in terms of his relationship with the Countess?
5. What does the Count try to do but Suzanne says that someone is coming?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)