|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Countess pretend to be as she waits for the Count?
2. What is Figaro's explanation to the Count as to why he's taken so long to arrive?
(a) he was talking with Suzanne.
(b) he changed his dirty clothes.
(c) he was eating.
(d) he was looking for Cherubin.
3. Who is left alone in the courtroom?
(d) the Count.
4. Who does the Count accidentally hit as a result of the shocking kiss?
(c) the Countess.
5. Which character arrives alongside the Countess and Suzanne?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marceline hand to Figaro that announce he does not have to pay his debt?
2. Who is the defendant?
3. What does Marceline reveal?
4. What is the only phrase that Figaro thinks he needs to know in English?
5. What is heard in the background as the Count is in utter disbelief at Figaro's manipulations?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)