|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bartholo concede the language will be in the letter?
2. Which character rushes into the wedding room with the Count to uncover Cherubin's disguise?
(a) the Countess.
(c) Dr. Bartholo.
3. What do Marceline and Bartholo struggle with in terms of Brid-Oisin?
(a) for Brid Oisin to understand the case.
(b) for Brid Oisin to become bias.
(c) for Brid Oisin to judge fairly.
(d) for Brid Oisin to favor Figaro.
4. Who is the plaintiff?
(b) the Countess.
5. Who's relationship is Suzanne jealous of?
(a) the Countess and the Count.
(b) Marceline and Figaro.
(c) Figaro and the Count.
(d) Bazile and Marceline.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cherubin realize he kisses instead of "Suzanne"?
2. What is the name of the judge?
3. Which character exits the pavilion masking her face with a fan?
4. What is heard in the background as the Count is in utter disbelief at Figaro's manipulations?
5. What do Suzanne, Figaro, and all the others do in the presence of the Count pleading for the Count's mercy?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)