|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Count's reason for wooing Suzanne in terms of his relationship with the Countess?
(a) a marriage needs lust to sustain it.
(b) a marriage needs variety to sustain it.
(c) a marriage needs love to sustain it.
(d) a marriage needs spontaneity to sustain it.
2. Who get's the room ready for the hearing?
(d) the Countess.
3. What do Figaro and Suzanne talk about when they are finally alone together in the room where they are to be married?
(a) the Countess' support.
(b) the Count's temper.
(c) how much they love each other.
(d) the events of the courtroom.
4. What does Suzanne do when at first she is alone with the Count in the castle's throne room?
(a) Suzanne help the Count with his paperwork.
(b) Suzanne flirts with the Count.
(c) Suzanne eases the Counts mind.
(d) Suzanne sings for the Count.
5. Which character states that he/she will take responsibility for what takes place in the garden?
(a) the Count.
(c) the Countess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What message does Fanchette give to Figaro regarding the Count and Suzanne?
2. What does Figaro say to Suzanne about the meeting in the garden?
3. Who does the Count accidentally hit as a result of the shocking kiss?
4. What is the setting of Act 3, Part 1?
5. What are the Count and Figaro essentially out to do?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)