|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Count think Figaro is flirting with outside of the pavilion?
(c) the Countess.
2. What is the name of the judge?
3. What does Suzanne give to the Count as Suzanne and Figaro are being formally presented?
(a) a kiss.
(b) the letter.
(c) a smile.
(d) a wink.
4. Why has Figaro called Bartholo, Brid-Oisin, Bazile, and Antonio to the garden?
(a) to witness the Count's humiliation.
(b) to witness Suzanne's infidelity.
(c) for support.
(d) to help Figaro prove the Count's infidelity.
5. What do the asides expose in the characters?
(a) exterior actions.
(b) interior thoughts.
(c) exterior thoughts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character has sent for the judge?
2. What does the Count try to do but Suzanne says that someone is coming?
3. What does Antonio want Marceline and Bartholo to do?
4. Which two pivotal characters will be part of the general public that is let into the courtroom?
5. What does Figaro say to Suzanne about the meeting in the garden?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)