|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who performs the wedding ceremony?
(a) a priest.
(c) the Count.
2. What does Suzanne tell Figaro he's won?
(a) the case.
(b) social promotion.
(d) her heart.
3. Who begins to court the Countess thinking she is Suzanne, just as the Count is approaching?
4. What is the name of the judge?
5. What does the Count announce just as Figaro is rejoicing in the judges decision?
(a) Figaro will marry Marceline anyway.
(b) Figaro must pay today.
(c) Figaro need not pay.
(d) Figaro must pay tomorrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens between Cherubin and the Countess after the presentation of flowers in honor of Suzanne's wedding?
2. What is topic of debate that the Count and Figaro DO NOT engage in?
3. What does Suzanne say that she and Figaro can use the money for?
4. Who does Suzanne, pretending to be the Countess, flirt with incessantly and even becomes angry with enough to slap?
5. What is the only phrase that Figaro thinks he needs to know in English?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)