|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Figaro say to Suzanne about the meeting in the garden?
(a) it is postponed.
(b) the Count will not show.
(c) it is called off.
(d) it is still on.
2. What do the judges agree?
(a) the debt is dismissed.
(b) the case lacks evidence.
(c) the case is thrown out of court.
(d) the debt must be paid.
3. What does Suzanne say that she and Figaro can use the money for?
(a) a dowry.
(c) a house.
(d) a wedding.
4. What does Marceline hand to Figaro that announce he does not have to pay his debt?
(a) a letter of leniency.
(b) a letter of mercy.
(c) a letter of annulment.
(d) a letter of agreement.
5. Who does the Count accidentally hit as a result of the shocking kiss?
(a) the Countess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who begins to court the Countess thinking she is Suzanne, just as the Count is approaching?
2. What do Figaro and Suzanne talk about when they are finally alone together in the room where they are to be married?
3. Who performs the wedding ceremony?
4. What is the reason the Count gives for thinking he might not take Figaro with him to London?
5. Who does Figaro admit to flirting with after the Count confronts him?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)