|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Suzanne, Figaro, and all the others do in the presence of the Count pleading for the Count's mercy?
(a) put their hands together in prayer.
(b) lie in the garden.
(d) fall to their knees.
2. What is the Count planning to do just as Suzanne believes the marriage should go ahead as planned?
(a) feign interest in the wedding.
(b) double cross Marceline and Bazile.
(c) double cross Suzanne and Figaro.
(d) go along with the wedding.
3. What is topic of debate that the Count and Figaro DO NOT engage in?
(a) politics in London.
(b) businessmen versus servants.
(c) becoming a good diplomat.
(d) helping the Countess.
4. Who does Figaro admit to flirting with after the Count confronts him?
(a) the Countess.
(b) the woman he's loved all his life.
(c) the woman of his dreams.
(d) the woman who owns his affections.
5. What does Suzanne say that she and Figaro can use the money for?
(b) a dowry.
(c) a house.
(d) a wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the asides expose in the characters?
2. What does Marceline reveal?
3. What does the Count try to do but Suzanne says that someone is coming?
4. How does everyone react to the news from Marceline and Bartholo?
5. Who does the Count think Figaro is flirting with outside of the pavilion?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)