|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character tries to talk Suzanne into giving in to the Count's demands?
2. Why sort of missions does the Count want Figaro to take on?
(a) religious mission.
(b) diplomatic missions.
(c) business missions.
(d) international missions.
3. What does the Count swear to Suzanne after he realizes that Cherubin has heard the entire conversation and is banished?
(a) She can apologize but will not be forgiven .
(b) She can no longer marry Figaro.
(c) She will have to leave the castle grounds indefinitely.
(d) She will stay in her room.
4. Who is plotting with Figaro to win Marceline for himself?
(d) the Count.
5. What does Marceline have that she says binds Figaro to her?
(a) a promise.
(b) a document.
(c) a child.
(d) a ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Antonio related to?
2. What does the Countess promise Suzanne despite the Count's recent actions?
3. What does Figaro playfully tease Marceline about?
4. When does Cherubin have to leave for his new assignment?
5. What is the setting of Act 2, Part 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Figaro and the Countess respond to the Count's decision regarding Cherubin?
2. What does Figaro explain about human nature?
3. How does the Countess respond to what has happened with the Count and Cherubin?
4. What does Figaro say when he is reminded of Suzanne's plans of still meeting the Count in the garden?
5. How does the Countess react to the Count when he states he is the victim of a joke and demands to know what the point of it all is?
6. What happens after the Countess opens the door, explaining as the Count comes in that she and Suzanne needed some privacy when trying on new clothes?
7. How do Marceline and Bartholo react to Figaro's proof of his being a gentleman?
8. What happens as Antonio pulls out a piece of paper that he says fell from the jumper's pocket?
9. What does Figaro reveal that proves he is a gentleman?
10. What happens after Suzanne enters the room alone with the Count?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)