|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Cherubin is discovered, what will they say the Count forgot to do?
(a) sign a release form.
(b) provide transportation .
(c) give him back his original duties.
(d) give him his commission papers.
2. When the women tell Figaro that the Count knows everything, what does Figaro tell the Count to believe?
(a) all of it is true.
(b) The Countess is plotting.
(c) Cherubin wrote the letter.
(d) not a word of it.
3. After the Count jumps angrily out from behind the chair, who does he order to drive Cherubin from the court?
4. Which of the characters stay to hear Bazile play his music?
(a) the Countess and Figaro.
(b) Marceline and the Countess.
(c) the Count and Marceline.
(d) Suzanne and the Countess.
5. Who has plans to marry Marceline?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Figaro want to publicly express thanks to the Count for?
2. How does Figaro try to cheer up Cherubin regarding his new assignment?
3. What does the Count blame the arguments between he and the Countess on?
4. Why does Suzanne agree to not tell even Figaro of the change in plans?
5. According to Figaro, why is the bedroom perfect?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Marceline and Bartholo plot to do?
2. What are the implications for Suzanne now that the presence of Cherubin has been revealed?
3. What does Cherubin confess to Suzanne?
4. What does the conversation between Figaro, Bazile, and Cherubin reveal?
5. What does the Countess say to the Count at the end of the play after he's been humiliated?
6. What does Figaro tell the Count after the Count insists he pay his debt that day?
7. What does Figaro say when the Count and Antonio confront him regarding Cherubin and the window?
8. How do Figaro and the Countess respond to the Count's decision regarding Cherubin?
9. What is stated in the letter that is read by Bartholo?
10. How does Suzanne react when she realizes that the paper that fell from the jumper's pocket is Cherubin's commission?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)