|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Suzanne agree to not tell even Figaro of the change in plans?
(a) it will ensure safety.
(b) it will settle the Count's temper.
(c) it will give her more freedom.
(d) it will make her marriage take place.
2. Why sort of missions does the Count want Figaro to take on?
(a) religious mission.
(b) international missions.
(c) business missions.
(d) diplomatic missions.
3. Where does Cherubin hide as the Count approaches the Countess's bedchamber?
(a) in the dressing room.
(b) under the bed.
(c) behind the door.
(d) under the chair.
4. Who does Figaro send up to be dressed and coached on how to become a woman?
5. Which character wants to marry Figaro, even if she has to plot to do it?
(d) the Countess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count feel Suzanne has made out of their love for each other?
2. How does the Countess try to prepare the Count for the discovery of Cherubin?
3. Where does Figaro tell the Countess she should meet the Count, despite the fact that someone else will take Suzanne's place?
4. How does Figaro react when the Count confronts him about the letter?
5. In addition to Figaro, which character is also in on the plot to have Cherubin stay?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Count consider when contemplating taking Figaro to England with him and what is Figaro's response?
2. How do Marceline and Bartholo react to Figaro's proof of his being a gentleman?
3. According to Figaro, how are events supposed to unfold in the garden?
4. What is stated in the letter that is read by Bartholo?
5. What does Figaro tell the Count after the Count insists he pay his debt that day?
6. What does Figaro say when the Count and Antonio confront him regarding Cherubin and the window?
7. What has Figaro made arrangements for and how does the Countess react?
8. What does Figaro plan to do now that he believes he understands the Counts primary motive with the bedroom?
9. What happens as Figaro and Suzanne are formally presented?
10. What do Marceline and Bartholo plot to do?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)