Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Figaro say to Suzanne about the meeting in the garden?
(a) it is postponed.
(b) the Count will not show.
(c) it is called off.
(d) it is still on.
2. What do the judges agree?
(a) the debt is dismissed.
(b) the case lacks evidence.
(c) the case is thrown out of court.
(d) the debt must be paid.
3. What does Suzanne say that she and Figaro can use the money for?
(a) a dowry.
(c) a house.
(d) a wedding.
4. What does Marceline hand to Figaro that announce he does not have to pay his debt?
(a) a letter of leniency.
(b) a letter of mercy.
(c) a letter of annulment.
(d) a letter of agreement.
5. Who does the Count accidentally hit as a result of the shocking kiss?
(a) the Countess.
6. Who begins to court the Countess thinking she is Suzanne, just as the Count is approaching?
7. What do Figaro and Suzanne talk about when they are finally alone together in the room where they are to be married?
(a) the events of the courtroom.
(b) the Count's temper.
(c) the Countess' support.
(d) how much they love each other.
8. Who performs the wedding ceremony?
(b) a priest.
(c) the Count.
9. What is the reason the Count gives for thinking he might not take Figaro with him to London?
(a) Figaro cannot speak English.
(b) Figaro is not gentlemen enough.
(c) The Countess has asked Figaro stay.
(d) The Count does not trust Figaro.
10. Who does Figaro admit to flirting with after the Count confronts him?
(a) the Countess.
(b) the woman he's loved all his life.
(c) the woman of his dreams.
(d) the woman who owns his affections.
11. What does the Countess do after the Count realizes the Countess was pretending to be Suzanne and also that he's been caught trying to have an affair?
(a) she divorces him.
(b) she forgives him.
(c) she humiliates him.
(d) she slaps him.
12. What does the Count announce just as Figaro is rejoicing in the judges decision?
(a) Figaro must pay tomorrow.
(b) Figaro must pay today.
(c) Figaro need not pay.
(d) Figaro will marry Marceline anyway.
13. What is Figaro's explanation to the Count as to why he's taken so long to arrive?
(a) he was eating.
(b) he changed his dirty clothes.
(c) he was looking for Cherubin.
(d) he was talking with Suzanne.
14. What is the only phrase that Figaro thinks he needs to know in English?
(b) scones and tea.
(c) water closet.
(d) royal crown.
15. Who does the Countess pretend to be as she waits for the Count?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count offer "Suzanne" to seal their relationship?
2. What does Figaro tell the Count he need in order to get married?
3. What is the name of the judge?
4. What does Suzanne initially enter the castle's throne looking for?
5. What does Suzanne give to the Count as Suzanne and Figaro are being formally presented?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)