|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cherubin realize he kisses instead of "Suzanne"?
(a) the Countess.
(b) the Count.
2. What is topic of debate that the Count and Figaro DO NOT engage in?
(a) politics in London.
(b) businessmen versus servants.
(c) helping the Countess.
(d) becoming a good diplomat.
3. Where do the men hide as Figaro speaks in soliloquy about how he feels betrayed?
(a) among the trees.
(b) in the castle.
(c) among the flowers.
(d) in the pavilion.
4. What does Bartholo scoff at the idea of Figaro being?
(b) the marrying type.
(d) a gentleman.
5. Who get's the room ready for the hearing?
(c) the Countess.
6. What does Marceline hand to Figaro that announce he does not have to pay his debt?
(a) a letter of leniency.
(b) a letter of annulment.
(c) a letter of agreement.
(d) a letter of mercy.
7. Who is Marceline suing?
(b) the Count.
8. What is the Count planning to do just as Suzanne believes the marriage should go ahead as planned?
(a) double cross Suzanne and Figaro.
(b) double cross Marceline and Bazile.
(c) go along with the wedding.
(d) feign interest in the wedding.
9. What does Suzanne initially enter the castle's throne looking for?
(a) smelling salts.
(c) an apple.
(d) her lost scarf.
10. What do Marceline and Bartholo struggle with in terms of Brid-Oisin?
(a) for Brid Oisin to become bias.
(b) for Brid Oisin to favor Figaro.
(c) for Brid Oisin to judge fairly.
(d) for Brid Oisin to understand the case.
11. What does Figaro tell the Count he need in order to get married?
(a) permission from his parents.
(b) permission from Suzanne's parents.
(c) permission from his priest.
(d) permission from the state.
12. Who does the Countess pretend to be as she waits for the Count?
13. What does Antonio want Marceline and Bartholo to do?
(d) fall in love.
14. When the Countess and Suzanne appear, how are they dressed?
(a) in each other's clothes.
(b) in evening gowns.
(c) in costume.
(d) in peasant clothes.
15. Who tells the "good news" about Figaro and the judges decision to Suzanne?
(c) the Count.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character exits the pavilion masking her face with a fan?
2. What does the Count try to do but Suzanne says that someone is coming?
3. Who is the plaintiff?
4. Which character has sent for the judge?
5. What does Suzanne tell Figaro he's won?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)