|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Figaro do when he thinks of the Count wanting to woo Suzanne?
(a) Figaro becomes violent.
(b) Figaro becomes jealous.
(c) Figaro disregards the thought and moves on.
(d) Figaro begins plotting.
2. What does the Count feel he is a victim of?
(c) a joke.
(d) a crime.
3. Which two characters had a child together in years passed who was given up for adoption?
(a) Bartholo and Suzanne.
(b) Figaro and Marceline.
(c) Suzanne and Bartholo.
(d) Marceline and Bartholo.
4. What does the Countess urge Cherubin to do when he comes in to the bedchamber upset about having to leave?
(a) sing his song for her.
(b) dance his dance for her.
(c) take a nap.
(d) tell her a story.
5. If Cherubin is discovered, what will they say the Count forgot to do?
(a) give him his commission papers.
(b) sign a release form.
(c) give him back his original duties.
(d) provide transportation .
6. How does Suzanne react when Bazile tells her that everyone is saying she has loose morals?
(a) she is saddened.
(b) she considers it a compliment.
(c) she is outraged.
(d) she is indifferent.
7. When does Cherubin have to leave for his new assignment?
(a) the next day.
(b) next week.
(c) next year.
(d) next month.
8. What does the Count propose she do that evening instead of either Suzanne or Cherubin?
(a) write another letter.
(b) leave for London.
(c) go to the garden.
(d) stay in the bedchamber.
9. Why sort of missions does the Count want Figaro to take on?
(a) diplomatic missions.
(b) business missions.
(c) religious mission.
(d) international missions.
10. How does Fanchette reply when the Count asks where Marceline is?
(a) she is waiting for the Count in the garden.
(b) she has left town with Bartholo.
(c) she is having tea with Figaro.
(d) she has gone into town with Bartholo.
11. Who does the Count wonder about as Suzanne and the Countess laughingly comment on the way that Figaro cannot stop his manipulations, who does the Count wonder about?
(a) Dr. Bartholo.
12. What does Figaro say to try to change the subject and distract Antonio?
(a) Figaro acccuses Antonio of treason.
(b) Figaro accuses Antonio of lying.
(c) Figaro accuses Antonio of drinking too much.
(d) Figaro accuses Antonio of stealing.
13. What is heard coming from the dressing room just as the Count comments that it's a good thing Dr. Bartholo is near?
(a) a tap.
(b) a crash.
(c) a noise.
(d) a scream.
14. Who is Cherubin in love with?
(b) the Countess.
(c) Suzanne .
15. Where does Figaro tell the Countess she should meet the Count, despite the fact that someone else will take Suzanne's place?
(a) the garden.
(b) the parlor.
(c) the bedchamber.
(d) the living room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which characters are plotting to have Cherubin stay?
2. Which of the characters stay to hear Bazile play his music?
3. What has Figaro arranged to be delivered to the Count hinting that the Countess is seeing another man?
4. Who does Bazile comment that Cherbuin will have to be careful around?
5. Who is the gardener?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)