1. Who is Suzanne?
both a and b.
2. What is Figaro measuring as the play opens?
3. What is Suzanne trying on as Figaro is busy measuring?
a wreath of flowers.
4. How does Suzanne respond to finding out what bedroom Figaro and she will share after marriage?
she wants another room.
5. According to Figaro, why is the bedroom perfect?
because it is close to their Master's room.
6. What is the primary reason why Suzanne does not like to bedroom?
it means that Count wants to re-enact an old law.
This section contains 4,564 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)