|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Figaro, why is the bedroom perfect?
(a) because it has a lovely view.
(b) because the floorboards don't makes noise.
(c) because it is close to their Master's room.
(d) because it is wide enough for a good bed.
2. What does the Countess say she has decided to do because she feels she is the victim of suspicion and anger?
(a) go into a convent.
(b) conceive a child.
(c) take a lover.
(d) divorce the Count.
3. What does the Count feel Suzanne has made out of their love for each other?
(a) she has made a tragic decision.
(b) she has made a terrible mistake.
(c) she has made a wise choice.
(d) she has made a mockery.
4. Which character states that he/she will take responsibility for what takes place in the garden?
(a) the Countess.
(d) the Count.
5. Who does Bazile comment that Cherbuin will have to be careful around?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character arrives alongside the Countess and Suzanne?
2. Who is the gardener?
3. Why has Figaro called Bartholo, Brid-Oisin, Bazile, and Antonio to the garden?
4. Who presents Suzanne with flowers in honor of her wedding?
5. What do Marceline and Bartholo struggle with in terms of Brid-Oisin?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)