|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will potentially happen if Suzanne pretends to go along with the Count's scheme?
(a) there will be a higher rank.
(b) there will be misfortune.
(c) there will be more dowry money.
(d) there will be a bigger room.
2. Who get's the room ready for the hearing?
(c) the Countess.
3. What is topic of debate that the Count and Figaro DO NOT engage in?
(a) becoming a good diplomat.
(b) helping the Countess.
(c) businessmen versus servants.
(d) politics in London.
4. What does the Count do before he exits with an anxious Countess?
(a) he leaves the key on the bedpost.
(b) he locks the other door in the room.
(c) he apologizes to Suzanne.
(d) he takes the dress.
5. Where does Cherubin hide as the Count approaches the Countess's bedchamber?
(a) under the bed.
(b) in the dressing room.
(c) under the chair.
(d) behind the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Count and Figaro essentially out to do?
2. Who is the gardener?
3. What does the Count blame the arguments between he and the Countess on?
4. What does the Count feel Suzanne has made out of their love for each other?
5. What does Antonio think that Fanchette needs to learn?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)