|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Count wonder about as Suzanne and the Countess laughingly comment on the way that Figaro cannot stop his manipulations, who does the Count wonder about?
(c) Dr. Bartholo.
2. When the women tell Figaro that the Count knows everything, what does Figaro tell the Count to believe?
(a) not a word of it.
(b) Cherubin wrote the letter.
(c) all of it is true.
(d) The Countess is plotting.
3. How does Cherubin act when he runs out of the dressing room?
4. When does Cherubin have to leave for his new assignment?
(a) the next day.
(b) next month.
(c) next year.
(d) next week.
5. After the Count jumps angrily out from behind the chair, who does he order to drive Cherubin from the court?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count ask after he proclaims that love still exists and agrees to the ceremony?
2. What does the Count blame the arguments between he and the Countess on?
3. Which character rushes into the wedding room with the Count to uncover Cherubin's disguise?
4. Who reads the letter aloud?
5. What does Suzanne do when at first she is alone with the Count in the castle's throne room?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)