|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Suzanne react when Bazile tells her that everyone is saying she has loose morals?
(a) she is saddened.
(b) she is indifferent.
(c) she considers it a compliment.
(d) she is outraged.
2. What does Figaro give Suzanne for luck?
(a) a ring.
(b) a kiss.
(c) a hug.
(d) a rabbit's foot.
3. How does everyone react to the news from Marceline and Bartholo?
(a) with joy.
(b) with terror.
(c) with fear.
(d) with shock.
4. If Cherubin is discovered, what will they say the Count forgot to do?
(a) sign a release form.
(b) provide transportation .
(c) give him his commission papers.
(d) give him back his original duties.
5. What does Cherubin pointedly say to the Count after he admits that his previous actions were unwise?
(a) he can be trusted.
(b) he can be helpful.
(c) he can be difficult.
(d) he can be discreet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is topic of debate that the Count and Figaro DO NOT engage in?
2. What does Figaro playfully tease Marceline about?
3. Who's relationship is Suzanne jealous of?
4. Which character steps forward and asks the Count to be merciful as the Countess tries to explain to the Count the reason Cherubin has not left?
5. What does Figaro say to try to change the subject and distract Antonio?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)