|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the men hide as Figaro speaks in soliloquy about how he feels betrayed?
(a) among the flowers.
(b) in the pavilion.
(c) among the trees.
(d) in the castle.
2. Why does Suzanne agree to not tell even Figaro of the change in plans?
(a) it will give her more freedom.
(b) it will ensure safety.
(c) it will make her marriage take place.
(d) it will settle the Count's temper.
3. Which of the characters stay to hear Bazile play his music?
(a) the Count and Marceline.
(b) the Countess and Figaro.
(c) Marceline and the Countess.
(d) Suzanne and the Countess.
4. Which character arrives alongside the Countess and Suzanne?
5. What is topic of debate that the Count and Figaro DO NOT engage in?
(a) becoming a good diplomat.
(b) helping the Countess.
(c) politics in London.
(d) businessmen versus servants.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Suzanne respond to finding out what bedroom Figaro and she will share after marriage?
2. When does Cherubin have to leave for his new assignment?
3. What misfortune does Figaro tease Bartholo about?
4. What does the Count swear to Suzanne after he realizes that Cherubin has heard the entire conversation and is banished?
5. What is the name of the judge?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)