|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Figaro send up to be dressed and coached on how to become a woman?
2. Who is plotting with Figaro to win Marceline for himself?
(c) the Count.
3. While Cherubin is in the chair and the Count is behind the chair, where is Figaro?
(a) in the foyer.
(b) looking for the Count.
(c) looking for Suzanne.
(d) in the garden.
4. What does the Count blame the arguments between he and the Countess on?
(a) the letter.
(b) poor timing.
(c) bad luck.
5. What does the Count announce just as Figaro is rejoicing in the judges decision?
(a) Figaro will marry Marceline anyway.
(b) Figaro need not pay.
(c) Figaro must pay tomorrow.
(d) Figaro must pay today.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Count accidentally hit as a result of the shocking kiss?
2. What does Suzanne tell Figaro he's won?
3. What does Suzanne do after she enters the room with the dress in hand, unnoticed by either the Count or the Countess?
4. How does Figaro respond to Bazile's comment regarding Cherubin being careful around Fanchette?
5. Which of the characters stay to hear Bazile play his music?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)