|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will potentially happen if Suzanne pretends to go along with the Count's scheme?
(a) there will be misfortune.
(b) there will be a bigger room.
(c) there will be a higher rank.
(d) there will be more dowry money.
2. What does Suzanne tell Figaro is missing from the commission papers?
(a) the official seal.
(b) the postage.
(c) Cherubin's signature.
(d) the stamp of the regiment.
3. When the Countess and Suzanne appear, how are they dressed?
(a) in evening gowns.
(b) in costume.
(c) in each other's clothes.
(d) in peasant clothes.
4. What is Figaro's explanation to the Count as to why he's taken so long to arrive?
(a) he was looking for Cherubin.
(b) he changed his dirty clothes.
(c) he was talking with Suzanne.
(d) he was eating.
5. Which character arrives alongside the Countess and Suzanne?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the Count shows the Countess a letter suggesting that she'll be meeting a lover, what is the explanation the Countess gives the Count why she won't be leaving her room all that day?
2. What explanation does Figaro give as the reason why a man wants to possess another man's wife?
3. What does Suzanne urge Cherubin to run and do?
4. Which two characters have met before?
5. What does Figaro tell the Count he need in order to get married?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)