|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Count enters the castle's throne room, who does he order in?
(a) the Countess.
(c) the public.
2. What is the primary reason why Suzanne does not like to bedroom?
(a) it is too chilly.
(b) it is not close to the kitchen.
(c) it means she may have to see the Countess too often.
(d) it means that Count wants to re-enact an old law.
3. What explanation does Figaro give as the reason why a man wants to possess another man's wife?
(b) human nature.
(c) social status.
4. Who does the letter say Figaro should marry?
(d) the Countess.
5. What does Figaro give Suzanne for luck?
(a) a ring.
(b) a hug.
(c) a rabbit's foot.
(d) a kiss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is heard in the background as the Count is in utter disbelief at Figaro's manipulations?
2. Why has Dr. Bartholo been sent to the castle?
3. Which character rushes into the wedding room with the Count to uncover Cherubin's disguise?
4. How does everyone react to the news from Marceline and Bartholo?
5. What is the important word that Figaro is arguing should to be changed in the letter?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)