|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Figaro explain the reason why "he" jumped out of the window?
(a) to avoid Suzanne.
(b) to avoid the wedding.
(c) to avoid the Count's temper.
(d) to avoid a fight.
2. How does Suzanne respond to finding out what bedroom Figaro and she will share after marriage?
(a) she leaves the room in upset silence.
(b) she is overjoyed.
(c) she wants another room.
(d) she begins to decorate the room.
3. What does Suzanne agree to as planned?
(a) work alongside Antonio.
(b) befriend the Countess.
(c) marry Figaro.
(d) meet the Count in the garden.
4. What does Figaro say to try to change the subject and distract Antonio?
(a) Figaro accuses Antonio of lying.
(b) Figaro accuses Antonio of drinking too much.
(c) Figaro acccuses Antonio of treason.
(d) Figaro accuses Antonio of stealing.
5. Who is the defendant?
(a) the Count.
(d) the Countess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why sort of missions does the Count want Figaro to take on?
2. Who is plotting with Figaro to win Marceline for himself?
3. Who does the Countess say had the primary idea for the letter?
4. Which character exits the pavilion masking her face with a fan?
5. What will potentially happen if Suzanne pretends to go along with the Count's scheme?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)