|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) the castle grounds.
(b) Figaro's bedchamber.
(c) the Count's study.
(d) the Countess' bedchamber.
2. What does the Count say he's going to get out in order to break the door open?
(a) a brick.
(b) an axe.
(c) his tools.
(d) a chair.
3. What does the Count swear to Suzanne after he realizes that Cherubin has heard the entire conversation and is banished?
(a) She can apologize but will not be forgiven .
(b) She can no longer marry Figaro.
(c) She will stay in her room.
(d) She will have to leave the castle grounds indefinitely.
4. Which character did the Count catch Cherubin with yesterday in the bedroom?
(a) the maid.
5. What has Figaro arranged to be delivered to the Count hinting that the Countess is seeing another man?
(b) a telegram.
(d) a letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. If Cherubin is discovered, what will they say the Count forgot to do?
2. What does Figaro suggest the Count formally present Suzanne with as a symbol of his commitment to ending the law?
3. Which two characters had a child together in years passed who was given up for adoption?
4. What are the Count and Figaro essentially out to do?
5. What is the primary reason why Suzanne does not like to bedroom?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)