|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens between Cherubin and the Countess after the presentation of flowers in honor of Suzanne's wedding?
(a) The Countess gives Cherubin a kiss.
(b) the Countess gives Cherubin his commission papers.
(c) Cherubin gives the Countess a kiss.
(d) Cherubin gives the Countess a ring.
2. Who reads the letter aloud?
(b) the judge.
(c) the Count.
3. What does Suzanne believe the Count will do during court?
(a) punish Figaro.
(b) decide against Figaro.
(c) fool Suzanne.
(d) decide in Figaro's favor.
4. What message does Fanchette give to Figaro regarding the Count and Suzanne?
(a) the meeting in the garden is postponed.
(b) the meeting in the garden is off.
(c) the meeting in the garden has taken place.
(d) the meeting in the garden is still on.
5. What is Antonio carrying when he enters the room?
(a) a broken vase.
(b) a broken necklace.
(c) a broken chair.
(d) a broken flowerpot.
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to Figaro, which character is also in on the plot to have Cherubin stay?
2. What does Suzanne tell Figaro is missing from the commission papers?
3. What explanation does Figaro give as the reason why a man wants to possess another man's wife?
4. What theater tactic do both Figaro and the Count use to show their true intentions?
5. What is Figaro measuring as the play opens?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)