|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count offer "Suzanne" to seal their relationship?
(a) a diamond and a bag of silver .
(b) a diamond ring.
(c) a bag of gold.
(d) a bag of gold and a diamond.
2. What do Figaro and Suzanne talk about when they are finally alone together in the room where they are to be married?
(a) the Countess' support.
(b) the Count's temper.
(c) how much they love each other.
(d) the events of the courtroom.
3. What does the Count announce just as Figaro is rejoicing in the judges decision?
(a) Figaro must pay today.
(b) Figaro must pay tomorrow.
(c) Figaro need not pay.
(d) Figaro will marry Marceline anyway.
4. What does the Count feel he is a victim of?
(a) a crime.
(c) a joke.
5. What does Antonio want Marceline and Bartholo to do?
(a) fall in love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Suzanne do when at first she is alone with the Count in the castle's throne room?
2. Who is Cherubin in love with?
3. What does the Countess want Suzanne to do before she goes into the garden?
4. Who does the letter say Figaro should marry?
5. What is the Count planning to do just as Suzanne believes the marriage should go ahead as planned?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)