|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Suzanne get the money to pay for Figaro's debt?
(a) from a bank loan.
(b) from Dr. Bartholo.
(c) from the Countess.
(d) from Antonio.
2. When the Count enters the castle's throne room, who does he order in?
(a) the Countess.
(d) the public.
3. Who does the Count accidentally hit as a result of the shocking kiss?
(b) the Countess.
4. What is Antonio carrying when he enters the room?
(a) a broken necklace.
(b) a broken chair.
(c) a broken vase.
(d) a broken flowerpot.
5. Who is Marceline suing?
(d) the Count.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count announce just as Figaro is rejoicing in the judges decision?
2. What is the reason the Count gives for thinking he might not take Figaro with him to London?
3. Who is plotting with Figaro to win Marceline for himself?
4. What does Suzanne tell Figaro he's won?
5. Why sort of missions does the Count want Figaro to take on?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)