|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who get's the room ready for the hearing?
(b) the Countess.
2. What does Antonio find that fell from the jumper's pocket?
(a) Cherubin's commission.
(b) the letter.
(c) an important bill.
(d) the Count's papers.
3. After careful consideration, what does the Count announce Cherubin be given command of?
(a) a prestigious regiment in the navy.
(b) a presitgious regiment in England.
(c) a prestigious regiment in the army.
(d) a prestigious regiment in the court.
4. What is Antonio carrying when he enters the room?
(a) a broken chair.
(b) a broken flowerpot.
(c) a broken vase.
(d) a broken necklace.
5. How does Suzanne explain how Cherubin got away to the Countess?
(a) he dressed as a woman in disguise.
(b) he jumped out the window.
(c) he sprinted out the doorway.
(d) he is hiding in the next bedchamber.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is an aside spoken directly to when performed onstage?
2. Which character does Suzanne tell Figaro has been banished?
3. How does Fanchette reply when the Count asks where Marceline is?
4. What did Marceline misinterpret the calling for love for Figaro as?
5. What is heard in the background as the Count is in utter disbelief at Figaro's manipulations?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)