|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fanchette promise the Count is he lets Cherubin go free?
(a) she'll throw a celebration.
(b) she'll take Cherubin's place.
(c) she'll marry him.
(d) she'll give him a reward.
2. What does the Count announce just as Figaro is rejoicing in the judges decision?
(a) Figaro need not pay.
(b) Figaro must pay tomorrow.
(c) Figaro must pay today.
(d) Figaro will marry Marceline anyway.
3. Who tells Suzanne of the Count's intentions concerning the old law?
4. What do Figaro and Suzanne talk about when they are finally alone together in the room where they are to be married?
(a) how much they love each other.
(b) the Countess' support.
(c) the Count's temper.
(d) the events of the courtroom.
5. What does Cherubin pointedly say to the Count after he admits that his previous actions were unwise?
(a) he can be helpful.
(b) he can be trusted.
(c) he can be difficult.
(d) he can be discreet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antonio want Marceline and Bartholo to do?
2. What does the Countess say she has decided to do because she feels she is the victim of suspicion and anger?
3. What is the Countess arranging as the Count is heard outside asking why the bedroom door is locked?
4. What does Bartholo scoff at the idea of Figaro being?
5. What is the setting of Act 3, Part 1?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)