|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Countess arranging as the Count is heard outside asking why the bedroom door is locked?
(a) Cherubin's hair.
(b) the bedcovers.
(c) the placement of the furniture.
(d) her flowers.
2. What does Figaro tell the Count he need in order to get married?
(a) permission from Suzanne's parents.
(b) permission from his parents.
(c) permission from the state.
(d) permission from his priest.
3. What does Figaro give Suzanne for luck?
(a) a kiss.
(b) a rabbit's foot.
(c) a hug.
(d) a ring.
4. What does Bartholo concede the language will be in the letter?
5. What does the Countess do after the Count realizes the Countess was pretending to be Suzanne and also that he's been caught trying to have an affair?
(a) she divorces him.
(b) she forgives him.
(c) she humiliates him.
(d) she slaps him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Suzanne urge Cherubin to run and do?
2. Who does the Count wonder about as Suzanne and the Countess laughingly comment on the way that Figaro cannot stop his manipulations, who does the Count wonder about?
3. Who is the plaintiff?
4. What does Suzanne do after she enters the room with the dress in hand, unnoticed by either the Count or the Countess?
5. What does Figaro want to publicly express thanks to the Count for?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)