|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What message does Fanchette give to Figaro regarding the Count and Suzanne?
(a) the meeting in the garden is postponed.
(b) the meeting in the garden has taken place.
(c) the meeting in the garden is off.
(d) the meeting in the garden is still on.
2. Where does Figaro tell the Countess she should meet the Count, despite the fact that someone else will take Suzanne's place?
(a) the parlor.
(b) the bedchamber.
(c) the garden.
(d) the living room.
3. When does Cherubin have to leave for his new assignment?
(a) next week.
(b) the next day.
(c) next year.
(d) next month.
4. When the Countess and Suzanne appear, how are they dressed?
(a) in each other's clothes.
(b) in evening gowns.
(c) in costume.
(d) in peasant clothes.
5. According to Figaro, why is the bedroom perfect?
(a) because it is wide enough for a good bed.
(b) because it is close to their Master's room.
(c) because it has a lovely view.
(d) because the floorboards don't makes noise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bazile comment that Cherbuin will have to be careful around?
2. Who is plotting with Figaro to win Marceline for himself?
3. Who does Figaro send up to be dressed and coached on how to become a woman?
4. Which character does Suzanne tell Figaro has been banished?
5. Which two characters are plotting to stop the marriage of Figaro and Suzanne?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)