|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two characters are plotting to stop the marriage of Figaro and Suzanne?
(a) Cherubin and the Count.
(b) Marceline and Bartholo.
(c) Bartholo and Cherubin.
(d) the Count and the Countess.
2. Who is disguised as a girl?
(a) Dr. Bartholo.
(c) the Count.
3. What is the Countess's explanation to the Count as he enters the bedchamber?
(a) She and Suzanne need privacy to talk .
(b) She and Suzanne need privacy for trying on clothes.
(c) She and Suzane need privacy to choose perfumes.
(d) She and Suzanne need privacy to put on makeup.
4. What action does Suzanne describe as Figaro "being in his element"?
(a) when Figaro plans and schemes.
(b) when Figaro professes his love for Suzanne.
(c) when Figaro completes his duties.
(d) when Figaro travels to London with the Count.
5. What is the primary reason why Suzanne does not like to bedroom?
(a) it means she may have to see the Countess too often.
(b) it is not close to the kitchen.
(c) it means that Count wants to re-enact an old law.
(d) it is too chilly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Count wonder about as Suzanne and the Countess laughingly comment on the way that Figaro cannot stop his manipulations, who does the Count wonder about?
2. What is the Countess pining away about?
3. Why sort of missions does the Count want Figaro to take on?
4. How does Suzanne explain how Cherubin got away to the Countess?
5. Who is left alone in the courtroom?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)