|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Figaro playfully tease Marceline about?
(a) Her plans to sue him for breach of promise of marriage.
(b) Her plans to sue him for her illegitimate child.
(c) Her plans to sue him for neglect.
(d) Her plans to divorce him.
2. Which two characters had a child together in years passed who was given up for adoption?
(a) Marceline and Bartholo.
(b) Figaro and Marceline.
(c) Suzanne and Bartholo.
(d) Bartholo and Suzanne.
3. Who does Figaro see when he first arrives on the castle grounds?
(c) the Countess.
4. After the Count shows the Countess a letter suggesting that she'll be meeting a lover, what is the explanation the Countess gives the Count why she won't be leaving her room all that day?
(a) she is unsightly.
(b) she is unwell.
(c) she does not like the sun.
(d) she has nothing to wear.
5. What does the Count do before he exits with an anxious Countess?
(a) he apologizes to Suzanne.
(b) he locks the other door in the room.
(c) he takes the dress.
(d) he leaves the key on the bedpost.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Figaro try to cheer up Cherubin regarding his new assignment?
2. What does the Countess say to Suzanne about the meeting in the garden?
3. Where does Figaro tell the Countess she should meet the Count, despite the fact that someone else will take Suzanne's place?
4. According to Figaro, what will the Count be too busy trying to find as to even consider taking in a lover?
5. Who get's the room ready for the hearing?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)