|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antonio find that fell from the jumper's pocket?
(a) Cherubin's commission.
(b) the Count's papers.
(c) the letter.
(d) an important bill.
2. What is the important word that Figaro is arguing should to be changed in the letter?
(a) or, not and.
(b) not and or.
(c) and only.
(d) and, not or.
3. Where does Cherubin hide as the Count approaches the Countess's bedchamber?
(a) under the chair.
(b) in the dressing room.
(c) behind the door.
(d) under the bed.
4. What is heard coming from the dressing room just as the Count comments that it's a good thing Dr. Bartholo is near?
(a) a crash.
(b) a scream.
(c) a noise.
(d) a tap.
5. What instrument does Bazile play?
(a) the harp.
(b) the violin.
(c) the piano.
(d) the guitar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fanchette reply when the Count asks where Marceline is?
2. What is the Countess pining away about?
3. What happens between Cherubin and the Countess after the presentation of flowers in honor of Suzanne's wedding?
4. What does the Count tell Bazile to commit to instead of a woman?
5. Which characters are plotting to have Cherubin stay?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)