|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Countess urge Cherubin to do when he comes in to the bedchamber upset about having to leave?
(a) dance his dance for her.
(b) take a nap.
(c) sing his song for her.
(d) tell her a story.
2. What do the judges agree?
(a) the case is thrown out of court.
(b) the debt must be paid.
(c) the case lacks evidence.
(d) the debt is dismissed.
3. What misfortune does Figaro tease Bartholo about?
(a) How he lost his friendship.
(b) How he lost Marceline.
(c) How he lost his money.
(d) How he lost Rosine.
4. What does the Countess promise Suzanne despite the Count's recent actions?
(a) Suzanne will marry Cherubin.
(b) Suzanne will marry the Count.
(c) Suzanne will marry Figaro.
(d) Suzanne will marry no man.
5. What does Figaro suggest the Count formally present Suzanne with as a symbol of his commitment to ending the law?
(a) the wreath of twigs.
(b) the wreath of flowers.
(c) the wreath of lace.
(d) the wreath of ribbons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the plaintiff?
2. How does Figaro react when the Count confronts him about the letter?
3. What message does Fanchette give to Figaro regarding the Count and Suzanne?
4. What does Figaro want to publicly express thanks to the Count for?
5. What does the Count do before he exits with an anxious Countess?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)