|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Suzanne tell Figaro he's won?
(a) her heart.
(b) social promotion.
(d) the case.
2. How does everyone react to the news from Marceline and Bartholo?
(a) with fear.
(b) with shock.
(c) with joy.
(d) with terror.
3. What is the setting of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) the Countess's bedchamber.
(b) the garden.
(c) the castle's throne room.
(d) the servant's quarters.
4. In addition to Figaro, which character is also in on the plot to have Cherubin stay?
(b) The Count.
5. What does Suzanne urge Cherubin to run and do?
(b) stop the Count and the Countess.
(c) find the key.
(d) tell Figaro what happened.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marceline have that she says binds Figaro to her?
2. What does Marceline hand to Figaro that announce he does not have to pay his debt?
3. Who is Antonio related to?
4. Who get's the room ready for the hearing?
5. What does Antonio want Marceline and Bartholo to do?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)