|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count feel he is a victim of?
(a) a crime.
(c) a joke.
2. Who tells the "good news" about Figaro and the judges decision to Suzanne?
(c) the Count.
3. Who is Antonio?
(a) the cook.
(b) the handyman.
(c) the butler.
(d) the gardener.
4. What happens between Cherubin and the Countess after the presentation of flowers in honor of Suzanne's wedding?
(a) the Countess gives Cherubin his commission papers.
(b) The Countess gives Cherubin a kiss.
(c) Cherubin gives the Countess a ring.
(d) Cherubin gives the Countess a kiss.
5. Who does the letter say Figaro should marry?
(b) the Countess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Countess promise Suzanne despite the Count's recent actions?
2. What do the asides expose in the characters?
3. Which character tries to talk Suzanne into giving in to the Count's demands?
4. If Figaro does not follow court orders, what will result?
5. What does the Countess want Suzanne to do before she goes into the garden?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)