|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Suzanne believe the Count will do during court?
(a) punish Figaro.
(b) decide against Figaro.
(c) decide in Figaro's favor.
(d) fool Suzanne.
2. Which character steps forward and asks the Count to be merciful as the Countess tries to explain to the Count the reason Cherubin has not left?
3. What does the Count try to do but Suzanne says that someone is coming?
(a) hug Suzanne.
(b) ask Suzanne to forgive him.
(c) kiss Suzanne.
(d) ask Suzanne to marry him.
4. What is the only phrase that Figaro thinks he needs to know in English?
(b) royal crown.
(c) scones and tea.
(d) water closet.
5. Why has Dr. Bartholo been sent to the castle?
(a) the Countess requires medication.
(b) the Countess is ill.
(c) the Countess is depressed.
(d) the Countess is pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Figaro ask his mother to do once the news of his birthright is revealed?
2. When does Cherubin have to leave for his new assignment?
3. What is topic of debate that the Count and Figaro DO NOT engage in?
4. Who is plotting with Figaro to win Marceline for himself?
5. What does Suzanne tell Figaro is missing from the commission papers?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)