|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cherubin act when he runs out of the dressing room?
2. What does the Count blame the arguments between he and the Countess on?
(b) poor timing.
(c) the letter.
(d) bad luck.
3. If Figaro does not follow court orders, what will result?
(a) He will marry Marceline.
(b) He will never marry.
(c) He will marry the Countess.
(d) He will marry Suzanne.
4. What happens between Cherubin and the Countess after the presentation of flowers in honor of Suzanne's wedding?
(a) the Countess gives Cherubin his commission papers.
(b) The Countess gives Cherubin a kiss.
(c) Cherubin gives the Countess a kiss.
(d) Cherubin gives the Countess a ring.
5. Who performs the wedding ceremony?
(a) the Count.
(d) a priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Countess say she has decided to do because she feels she is the victim of suspicion and anger?
2. What does the Countess discover is missing when she examines Cherubin's papers?
3. What does the Count propose she do that evening instead of either Suzanne or Cherubin?
4. What sound summons Suzanne to the Countess?
5. What does Suzanne say that she and Figaro can use the money for?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)