|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the plaintiff?
(d) the Countess.
2. What does the Count feel he is a victim of?
(c) a crime.
(d) a joke.
3. What does Figaro show Bartholo to prove his point?
(a) his diplomas.
(b) his birth certificate.
(c) his documents.
(d) his birthmark.
4. What is Suzanne trying on as Figaro is busy measuring?
(a) a wreath of flowers.
(b) her wedding dress.
(c) a bridesmaid dress.
(d) a new robe.
5. Who is the defendant?
(c) the Countess.
(d) the Count.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character states that he/she will take responsibility for what takes place in the garden?
2. Where does Cherubin hide as the Count approaches the Countess's bedchamber?
3. What misfortune does Figaro tease Bartholo about?
4. Which character steps forward and asks the Count to be merciful as the Countess tries to explain to the Count the reason Cherubin has not left?
5. What does Figaro suggest the Count formally present Suzanne with as a symbol of his commitment to ending the law?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)