|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Suzanne?
(a) Figaro's bride-to-be.
(b) both a and b.
(c) the Countess' maid.
(d) Bartholo's cousin.
2. Who is Antonio?
(a) the gardener.
(b) the butler.
(c) the handyman.
(d) the cook.
3. What does the Countess say to Suzanne about the meeting in the garden?
(a) it is still on.
(b) the Count will not show.
(c) it is postponed.
(d) it is called off.
4. Who is the plaintiff?
(c) the Countess.
5. What does Suzanne give to the Count as Suzanne and Figaro are being formally presented?
(a) a kiss.
(b) a wink.
(c) a smile.
(d) the letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Count and Figaro essentially out to do?
2. What does Figaro ask his mother to do once the news of his birthright is revealed?
3. What theater tactic do both Figaro and the Count use to show their true intentions?
4. What does Suzanne do after she enters the room with the dress in hand, unnoticed by either the Count or the Countess?
5. Who tells the "good news" about Figaro and the judges decision to Suzanne?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)