|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Bazile play?
(a) the guitar.
(b) the violin.
(c) the harp.
(d) the piano.
2. What does Suzanne believe the Count will do during court?
(a) fool Suzanne.
(b) decide in Figaro's favor.
(c) decide against Figaro.
(d) punish Figaro.
3. After careful consideration, what does the Count announce Cherubin be given command of?
(a) a presitgious regiment in England.
(b) a prestigious regiment in the navy.
(c) a prestigious regiment in the court.
(d) a prestigious regiment in the army.
4. Which characters are plotting to have Cherubin stay?
(a) Figaro and Cherubin.
(b) Suzanne and Bartholo.
(c) Figaro and Suzanne.
(d) Cherubin and Suzanne.
5. What does the Count swear to Suzanne after he realizes that Cherubin has heard the entire conversation and is banished?
(a) She can no longer marry Figaro.
(b) She will stay in her room.
(c) She can apologize but will not be forgiven .
(d) She will have to leave the castle grounds indefinitely.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count tell Bazile to commit to instead of a woman?
2. What does Suzanne say that she and Figaro can use the money for?
3. What does Figaro do when he thinks of the Count wanting to woo Suzanne?
4. According to Figaro, why is the bedroom perfect?
5. Who does the Countess say had the primary idea for the letter?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)