|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two characters have met before?
(a) Figaro and Brid-Oisin.
(b) Suzanne and Brid-Oisin.
(c) Brid-Oisin and the Count.
(d) the Countess and Brid-Oisin.
2. What message does Fanchette give to Figaro regarding the Count and Suzanne?
(a) the meeting in the garden has taken place.
(b) the meeting in the garden is still on.
(c) the meeting in the garden is off.
(d) the meeting in the garden is postponed.
3. What does Bartholo reveal?
(a) he is Figaro's brother.
(b) he is Figaro's grandfather.
(c) he is Figaro's cousin.
(d) he is Figaro's father.
4. What is topic of debate that the Count and Figaro DO NOT engage in?
(a) politics in London.
(b) helping the Countess.
(c) becoming a good diplomat.
(d) businessmen versus servants.
5. What will potentially happen if Suzanne pretends to go along with the Count's scheme?
(a) there will be misfortune.
(b) there will be more dowry money.
(c) there will be a bigger room.
(d) there will be a higher rank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cherubin pointedly say to the Count after he admits that his previous actions were unwise?
2. What does the Count do before he exits with an anxious Countess?
3. What is heard in the background as the Count is in utter disbelief at Figaro's manipulations?
4. Which character steps forward and asks the Count to be merciful as the Countess tries to explain to the Count the reason Cherubin has not left?
5. What does Bartholo concede the language will be in the letter?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)