|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two characters are plotting to stop the marriage of Figaro and Suzanne?
(a) the Count and the Countess.
(b) Marceline and Bartholo.
(c) Cherubin and the Count.
(d) Bartholo and Cherubin.
2. Why has Dr. Bartholo been sent to the castle?
(a) the Countess is depressed.
(b) the Countess is pregnant.
(c) the Countess is ill.
(d) the Countess requires medication.
3. What does Suzanne initially enter the castle's throne looking for?
(a) her lost scarf.
(b) an apple.
(d) smelling salts.
4. Which two characters have met before?
(a) Figaro and Brid-Oisin.
(b) the Countess and Brid-Oisin.
(c) Suzanne and Brid-Oisin.
(d) Brid-Oisin and the Count.
5. How does Suzanne react when Bazile tells her that everyone is saying she has loose morals?
(a) she is outraged.
(b) she is indifferent.
(c) she is saddened.
(d) she considers it a compliment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Suzanne tell Figaro is missing from the commission papers?
2. What is the primary reason why Suzanne does not like to bedroom?
3. What does the Count feel he is a victim of?
4. What does Suzanne do after she enters the room with the dress in hand, unnoticed by either the Count or the Countess?
5. What does the Countess want Suzanne to do before she goes into the garden?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)