|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count announce just as Figaro is rejoicing in the judges decision?
(a) Figaro must pay today.
(b) Figaro must pay tomorrow.
(c) Figaro need not pay.
(d) Figaro will marry Marceline anyway.
2. Who tells the "good news" about Figaro and the judges decision to Suzanne?
(b) the Count.
3. What is topic of debate that the Count and Figaro DO NOT engage in?
(a) politics in London.
(b) businessmen versus servants.
(c) helping the Countess.
(d) becoming a good diplomat.
4. Which two characters have met before?
(a) Figaro and Brid-Oisin.
(b) Suzanne and Brid-Oisin.
(c) the Countess and Brid-Oisin.
(d) Brid-Oisin and the Count.
5. What is the setting of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) the garden.
(b) the castle's throne room.
(c) the Countess's bedchamber.
(d) the servant's quarters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the primary reason why Suzanne does not like to bedroom?
2. What does Suzanne give to the Count as Suzanne and Figaro are being formally presented?
3. What does Figaro suggest the Count formally present Suzanne with as a symbol of his commitment to ending the law?
4. How does Suzanne explain how Cherubin got away to the Countess?
5. What does the Count swear to Suzanne after he realizes that Cherubin has heard the entire conversation and is banished?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)