|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Countess's reason for leaving the ceremony?
(a) she is tired.
(b) she is ill.
(c) she must change clothing.
(d) she is hungry.
2. Which two characters are plotting to stop the marriage of Figaro and Suzanne?
(a) Cherubin and the Count.
(b) Marceline and Bartholo.
(c) Bartholo and Cherubin.
(d) the Count and the Countess.
3. What does Marceline have that she says binds Figaro to her?
(a) a child.
(b) a document.
(c) a promise.
(d) a ring.
4. What does the Count do before he exits with an anxious Countess?
(a) he locks the other door in the room.
(b) he apologizes to Suzanne.
(c) he leaves the key on the bedpost.
(d) he takes the dress.
5. What is topic of debate that the Count and Figaro DO NOT engage in?
(a) businessmen versus servants.
(b) becoming a good diplomat.
(c) helping the Countess.
(d) politics in London.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Figaro react when the Count confronts him about the letter?
2. Who does the Countess say had the primary idea for the letter?
3. What is Antonio carrying when he enters the room?
4. According to Figaro, why is the bedroom perfect?
5. Who is plotting with Figaro to win Marceline for himself?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)