|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Figaro give Suzanne for luck?
(a) a ring.
(b) a hug.
(c) a kiss.
(d) a rabbit's foot.
2. What does Figaro playfully tease Marceline about?
(a) Her plans to divorce him.
(b) Her plans to sue him for her illegitimate child.
(c) Her plans to sue him for neglect.
(d) Her plans to sue him for breach of promise of marriage.
3. Who is the plaintiff?
(a) the Countess.
4. Which two characters are plotting to stop the marriage of Figaro and Suzanne?
(a) Bartholo and Cherubin.
(b) the Count and the Countess.
(c) Cherubin and the Count.
(d) Marceline and Bartholo.
5. Which character did the Count catch Cherubin with yesterday in the bedroom?
(b) the maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the women tell Figaro that the Count knows everything, what does Figaro tell the Count to believe?
2. Who reads the letter aloud?
3. What message does Fanchette give to Figaro regarding the Count and Suzanne?
4. When does Cherubin have to leave for his new assignment?
5. Who is Marceline suing?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)