|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Count planning to do just as Suzanne believes the marriage should go ahead as planned?
(a) feign interest in the wedding.
(b) double cross Marceline and Bazile.
(c) double cross Suzanne and Figaro.
(d) go along with the wedding.
2. What does the Count feel Suzanne has made out of their love for each other?
(a) she has made a mockery.
(b) she has made a tragic decision.
(c) she has made a wise choice.
(d) she has made a terrible mistake.
3. What does Marceline reveal?
(a) she is Figaro's cousin.
(b) she is Figaro's sister.
(c) she is Figaro's grandmother.
(d) she is Figaro's mother.
4. What is the Countess's explanation to the Count as he enters the bedchamber?
(a) She and Suzanne need privacy to put on makeup.
(b) She and Suzanne need privacy for trying on clothes.
(c) She and Suzanne need privacy to talk .
(d) She and Suzane need privacy to choose perfumes.
5. Which of the characters stay to hear Bazile play his music?
(a) Suzanne and the Countess.
(b) the Count and Marceline.
(c) the Countess and Figaro.
(d) Marceline and the Countess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the defendant?
2. Where did Suzanne get the money to pay for Figaro's debt?
3. If Cherubin is discovered, what will they say the Count forgot to do?
4. Which character tries to talk Suzanne into giving in to the Count's demands?
5. Which character rushes into the wedding room with the Count to uncover Cherubin's disguise?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)