|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Count and Figaro essentially out to do?
(a) upstage each other and gain control.
(b) upstage each other and relinquish control.
(c) fool each other and relinquish control.
(d) fool each other and gain control.
2. Who does Antonio claim he saw jumping out of the window?
3. What is the only phrase that Figaro thinks he needs to know in English?
(a) water closet.
(b) royal crown.
(c) scones and tea.
4. Which character states that he/she will take responsibility for what takes place in the garden?
(c) the Count.
(d) the Countess.
5. Who is Antonio related to?
(c) the Countess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has plans to marry Marceline?
2. How does Figaro respond to Bazile's comment regarding Cherubin being careful around Fanchette?
3. What is the Countess's reason for leaving the ceremony?
4. What does Antonio find that fell from the jumper's pocket?
5. Which character steps forward and asks the Count to be merciful as the Countess tries to explain to the Count the reason Cherubin has not left?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)