|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cherubin pointedly say to the Count after he admits that his previous actions were unwise?
(a) he can be trusted.
(b) he can be helpful.
(c) he can be difficult.
(d) he can be discreet.
2. What action does Suzanne describe as Figaro "being in his element"?
(a) when Figaro completes his duties.
(b) when Figaro plans and schemes.
(c) when Figaro travels to London with the Count.
(d) when Figaro professes his love for Suzanne.
3. After the Count jumps angrily out from behind the chair, who does he order to drive Cherubin from the court?
4. What is topic of debate that the Count and Figaro DO NOT engage in?
(a) becoming a good diplomat.
(b) businessmen versus servants.
(c) politics in London.
(d) helping the Countess.
5. Which two characters had a child together in years passed who was given up for adoption?
(a) Figaro and Marceline.
(b) Marceline and Bartholo.
(c) Bartholo and Suzanne.
(d) Suzanne and Bartholo.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the presence of Cherubin revealed?
2. What does Figaro give Suzanne for luck?
3. Who get's the room ready for the hearing?
4. After the Count shows the Countess a letter suggesting that she'll be meeting a lover, what is the explanation the Countess gives the Count why she won't be leaving her room all that day?
5. What does Suzanne agree to as planned?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)