|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Figaro playfully tease Marceline about?
(a) Her plans to sue him for neglect.
(b) Her plans to divorce him.
(c) Her plans to sue him for breach of promise of marriage.
(d) Her plans to sue him for her illegitimate child.
2. What sound summons Suzanne to the Countess?
(a) the sound of wind chimes.
(b) the sound of a bell.
(c) the sound of a horn.
(d) the sound of a voice.
3. According to Figaro, what will the Count be too busy trying to find as to even consider taking in a lover?
(a) Cherubin's many lovers.
(b) Figaro's lover.
(c) his beloved.
(d) the Countess' lover.
4. What does Suzanne give to the Count as Suzanne and Figaro are being formally presented?
(a) a smile.
(b) a kiss.
(c) a wink.
(d) the letter.
5. What does Bartholo reveal?
(a) he is Figaro's grandfather.
(b) he is Figaro's cousin.
(c) he is Figaro's brother.
(d) he is Figaro's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marceline have that she says binds Figaro to her?
2. Who is left alone in the courtroom?
3. How does Figaro react when the Count confronts him about the letter?
4. Who does Bazile comment that Cherbuin will have to be careful around?
5. What is the important word that Figaro is arguing should to be changed in the letter?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)