|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the characters stay to hear Bazile play his music?
(a) Marceline and the Countess.
(b) Suzanne and the Countess.
(c) the Countess and Figaro.
(d) the Count and Marceline.
2. Who is the defendant?
(b) the Count.
(d) the Countess.
3. Which characters are plotting to have Cherubin stay?
(a) Cherubin and Suzanne.
(b) Figaro and Suzanne.
(c) Figaro and Cherubin.
(d) Suzanne and Bartholo.
4. What message does Fanchette give to Figaro regarding the Count and Suzanne?
(a) the meeting in the garden is postponed.
(b) the meeting in the garden is off.
(c) the meeting in the garden has taken place.
(d) the meeting in the garden is still on.
5. What do Marceline and Bartholo struggle with in terms of Brid-Oisin?
(a) for Brid Oisin to understand the case.
(b) for Brid Oisin to favor Figaro.
(c) for Brid Oisin to become bias.
(d) for Brid Oisin to judge fairly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Figaro playfully tease Marceline about?
2. How does everyone react to the news from Marceline and Bartholo?
3. What is the Countess arranging as the Count is heard outside asking why the bedroom door is locked?
4. What is the Countess pining away about?
5. What does the Countess discover is missing when she examines Cherubin's papers?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)