|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is heard coming from the dressing room just as the Count comments that it's a good thing Dr. Bartholo is near?
(a) a noise.
(b) a crash.
(c) a scream.
(d) a tap.
2. What does Figaro give Suzanne for luck?
(a) a ring.
(b) a hug.
(c) a kiss.
(d) a rabbit's foot.
3. Why sort of missions does the Count want Figaro to take on?
(a) diplomatic missions.
(b) business missions.
(c) religious mission.
(d) international missions.
4. What is the important word that Figaro is arguing should to be changed in the letter?
(a) or, not and.
(b) and only.
(c) not and or.
(d) and, not or.
5. What does the Count swear to Suzanne after he realizes that Cherubin has heard the entire conversation and is banished?
(a) She will stay in her room.
(b) She will have to leave the castle grounds indefinitely.
(c) She can apologize but will not be forgiven .
(d) She can no longer marry Figaro.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Count and Figaro essentially out to do?
2. What is the Countess's explanation to the Count as he enters the bedchamber?
3. What does the Countess urge the Count to do instead of take a vow of revenge?
4. What does Figaro do when he thinks of the Count wanting to woo Suzanne?
5. What instrument does Bazile play?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)