|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Suzanne explain how Cherubin got away to the Countess?
(a) he sprinted out the doorway.
(b) he dressed as a woman in disguise.
(c) he is hiding in the next bedchamber.
(d) he jumped out the window.
2. Which character does Suzanne tell Figaro has been banished?
3. If Figaro does not follow court orders, what will result?
(a) He will marry Suzanne.
(b) He will never marry.
(c) He will marry Marceline.
(d) He will marry the Countess.
4. Which two pivotal characters will be part of the general public that is let into the courtroom?
(a) Fanchette and Bartholo.
(b) Fanchette and Marceline.
(c) Antonio and Fanchette.
(d) Antonio and the Countess.
5. What are the Count and Figaro essentially out to do?
(a) upstage each other and gain control.
(b) fool each other and relinquish control.
(c) fool each other and gain control.
(d) upstage each other and relinquish control.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Figaro's explanation to the Count as to why he's taken so long to arrive?
2. Who has plans to marry Marceline?
3. What does the Count feel Suzanne has made out of their love for each other?
4. What will potentially happen if Suzanne pretends to go along with the Count's scheme?
5. Who does Bazile comment that Cherbuin will have to be careful around?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)