|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the characters stay to hear Bazile play his music?
(a) Marceline and the Countess.
(b) the Countess and Figaro.
(c) the Count and Marceline.
(d) Suzanne and the Countess.
2. Why has Dr. Bartholo been sent to the castle?
(a) the Countess is ill.
(b) the Countess requires medication.
(c) the Countess is pregnant.
(d) the Countess is depressed.
3. What does the Countess discover is missing when she examines Cherubin's papers?
(a) the Count's official seal.
(b) the Count's offical address.
(c) the Count's specific orders.
(d) the name of the regiment.
4. Which character tries to talk Suzanne into giving in to the Count's demands?
5. Who tells Suzanne of the Count's intentions concerning the old law?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Countess promise Suzanne despite the Count's recent actions?
2. What is Figaro's explanation to the Count as to why he's taken so long to arrive?
3. What does Figaro want to publicly express thanks to the Count for?
4. What does the Count feel he is a victim of?
5. Why sort of missions does the Count want Figaro to take on?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)