|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Countess say she has decided to do because she feels she is the victim of suspicion and anger?
(a) conceive a child.
(b) divorce the Count.
(c) go into a convent.
(d) take a lover.
2. What does Bartholo reveal?
(a) he is Figaro's father.
(b) he is Figaro's brother.
(c) he is Figaro's cousin.
(d) he is Figaro's grandfather.
3. When the women tell Figaro that the Count knows everything, what does Figaro tell the Count to believe?
(a) not a word of it.
(b) The Countess is plotting.
(c) all of it is true.
(d) Cherubin wrote the letter.
4. Where does the Count invite Suzanne to meet him to discuss his and Figaro's upcoming trip to London?
(a) the bedchamber.
(b) the dining hall.
(c) the garden.
(d) the foyer.
5. After the Count shows the Countess a letter suggesting that she'll be meeting a lover, what is the explanation the Countess gives the Count why she won't be leaving her room all that day?
(a) she is unsightly.
(b) she is unwell.
(c) she has nothing to wear.
(d) she does not like the sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Figaro want to publicly express thanks to the Count for?
2. Who is Suzanne?
3. What does Suzanne hurriedly unlock as the Count and Countess exit?
4. What is the only phrase that Figaro thinks he needs to know in English?
5. Which character does Suzanne tell Figaro has been banished?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)