|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character tries to talk Suzanne into giving in to the Count's demands?
2. Where does the Count invite Suzanne to meet him to discuss his and Figaro's upcoming trip to London?
(a) the dining hall.
(b) the bedchamber.
(c) the garden.
(d) the foyer.
3. Who is left alone in the courtroom?
(d) the Count.
4. Who get's the room ready for the hearing?
(c) the Countess.
5. How does Suzanne respond to finding out what bedroom Figaro and she will share after marriage?
(a) she leaves the room in upset silence.
(b) she wants another room.
(c) she begins to decorate the room.
(d) she is overjoyed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count announce just as Figaro is rejoicing in the judges decision?
2. When the women tell Figaro that the Count knows everything, what does Figaro tell the Count to believe?
3. Who reads the letter aloud?
4. Which two characters had a child together in years passed who was given up for adoption?
5. Who does Bazile say he wishes to advance his claim for the hand of?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)