|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Antonio?
(a) the cook.
(b) the handyman.
(c) the butler.
(d) the gardener.
2. How does Figaro try to cheer up Cherubin regarding his new assignment?
(a) Figaro talks about all the money to be made.
(b) Figaro talks about all the excitement he'll find.
(c) Figaro alks about all the freedom to be had.
(d) Figaro talks about all the women he'll find.
3. What does the Countess discover is missing when she examines Cherubin's papers?
(a) the Count's official seal.
(b) the Count's specific orders.
(c) the name of the regiment.
(d) the Count's offical address.
4. What does Figaro give Suzanne for luck?
(a) a rabbit's foot.
(b) a hug.
(c) a ring.
(d) a kiss.
5. What does the Count do before he exits with an anxious Countess?
(a) he apologizes to Suzanne.
(b) he takes the dress.
(c) he locks the other door in the room.
(d) he leaves the key on the bedpost.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the Count shows the Countess a letter suggesting that she'll be meeting a lover, what is the explanation the Countess gives the Count why she won't be leaving her room all that day?
2. What does Suzanne initially enter the castle's throne looking for?
3. What does the Count say he's going to get out in order to break the door open?
4. Why sort of missions does the Count want Figaro to take on?
5. What is Figaro's explanation to the Count as to why he's taken so long to arrive?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)