|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has plans to marry Marceline?
2. If Figaro does not follow court orders, what will result?
(a) He will marry Suzanne.
(b) He will marry Marceline.
(c) He will never marry.
(d) He will marry the Countess.
3. Who's relationship is Suzanne jealous of?
(a) Figaro and the Count.
(b) the Countess and the Count.
(c) Bazile and Marceline.
(d) Marceline and Figaro.
4. What misfortune does Figaro tease Bartholo about?
(a) How he lost his friendship.
(b) How he lost his money.
(c) How he lost Marceline.
(d) How he lost Rosine.
5. Which character has sent for the judge?
(b) the Count.
(d) the Countess.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the Count shows the Countess a letter suggesting that she'll be meeting a lover, what is the explanation the Countess gives the Count why she won't be leaving her room all that day?
2. What instrument does Bazile play?
3. What does Marceline hand to Figaro that announce he does not have to pay his debt?
4. What is heard coming from the dressing room just as the Count comments that it's a good thing Dr. Bartholo is near?
5. Which characters are plotting to have Cherubin stay?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)