|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Countess arranging as the Count is heard outside asking why the bedroom door is locked?
(a) her flowers.
(b) the placement of the furniture.
(c) the bedcovers.
(d) Cherubin's hair.
2. What does the Count tell Bazile to commit to instead of a woman?
(a) a new career.
(b) making money.
(c) his music.
(d) his country.
3. Which two characters had a child together in years passed who was given up for adoption?
(a) Bartholo and Suzanne.
(b) Figaro and Marceline.
(c) Suzanne and Bartholo.
(d) Marceline and Bartholo.
4. How does Fanchette reply when the Count asks where Marceline is?
(a) she is having tea with Figaro.
(b) she has gone into town with Bartholo.
(c) she has left town with Bartholo.
(d) she is waiting for the Count in the garden.
5. What is the Countess's explanation to the Count as he enters the bedchamber?
(a) She and Suzanne need privacy to put on makeup.
(b) She and Suzanne need privacy for trying on clothes.
(c) She and Suzane need privacy to choose perfumes.
(d) She and Suzanne need privacy to talk .
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Suzanne reveal that Cherubin has been in the room?
2. What is the Countess pining away about?
3. Who tells the "good news" about Figaro and the judges decision to Suzanne?
4. Who is plotting with Figaro to win Marceline for himself?
5. Who is an aside spoken directly to when performed onstage?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)