|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count ask after he proclaims that love still exists and agrees to the ceremony?
(a) he asks to speed up the ceremony.
(b) he asks to invite more people to the ceremony.
(c) he asks to postpone the ceremony.
(d) he asks others for input of what he should do next.
2. How does Figaro react when the Count confronts him about the letter?
(a) he acts shocked at the letters existence.
(b) he tries to talk his way out of it.
(c) he admits to the letter.
(d) he acts indifferent.
3. Who is Antonio related to?
(a) the Countess.
4. What do the asides expose in the characters?
(a) interior thoughts.
(b) exterior thoughts.
(c) exterior actions.
5. What does Figaro show Bartholo to prove his point?
(a) his birth certificate.
(b) his birthmark.
(c) his documents.
(d) his diplomas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of Act 2, Part 1?
2. What does Suzanne urge Cherubin to run and do?
3. Who does the letter say Figaro should marry?
4. What does Suzanne do after she enters the room with the dress in hand, unnoticed by either the Count or the Countess?
5. What does Figaro playfully tease Marceline about?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)