|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the "good news" about Figaro and the judges decision to Suzanne?
(d) the Count.
2. What is the Count planning to do just as Suzanne believes the marriage should go ahead as planned?
(a) double cross Marceline and Bazile.
(b) double cross Suzanne and Figaro.
(c) go along with the wedding.
(d) feign interest in the wedding.
3. After careful consideration, what does the Count announce Cherubin be given command of?
(a) a presitgious regiment in England.
(b) a prestigious regiment in the army.
(c) a prestigious regiment in the navy.
(d) a prestigious regiment in the court.
4. Who is the gardener?
(a) Suzanne's uncle.
(b) Suzanne's brother.
(c) Suzanne's father.
(d) Suzanne's cousin.
5. What is the name of the judge?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Countess promise Suzanne despite the Count's recent actions?
2. Who tells Suzanne of the Count's intentions concerning the old law?
3. What does Bartholo reveal?
4. Where does Figaro tell the Countess she should meet the Count, despite the fact that someone else will take Suzanne's place?
5. What does Suzanne believe the Count will do during court?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)