|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Countess's explanation to the Count as he enters the bedchamber?
(a) She and Suzane need privacy to choose perfumes.
(b) She and Suzanne need privacy to put on makeup.
(c) She and Suzanne need privacy for trying on clothes.
(d) She and Suzanne need privacy to talk .
2. How does Figaro respond to Bazile's comment regarding Cherubin being careful around Fanchette?
3. What does Marceline hand to Figaro that announce he does not have to pay his debt?
(a) a letter of agreement.
(b) a letter of annulment.
(c) a letter of mercy.
(d) a letter of leniency.
4. Where did Suzanne get the money to pay for Figaro's debt?
(a) from the Countess.
(b) from a bank loan.
(c) from Dr. Bartholo.
(d) from Antonio.
5. What does the Count swear to Suzanne after he realizes that Cherubin has heard the entire conversation and is banished?
(a) She can apologize but will not be forgiven .
(b) She will have to leave the castle grounds indefinitely.
(c) She can no longer marry Figaro.
(d) She will stay in her room.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cherubin act when he runs out of the dressing room?
2. What will potentially happen if Suzanne pretends to go along with the Count's scheme?
3. What does the Count feel he is a victim of?
4. Who is an aside spoken directly to when performed onstage?
5. What explanation does Figaro give as the reason why a man wants to possess another man's wife?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)