|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count feel Suzanne has made out of their love for each other?
(a) she has made a terrible mistake.
(b) she has made a mockery.
(c) she has made a wise choice.
(d) she has made a tragic decision.
2. What does Figaro ask his mother to do once the news of his birthright is revealed?
(a) to take him in.
(b) to kiss him.
(c) to love him.
(d) to forgive him.
3. What does Antonio want Marceline and Bartholo to do?
(a) fall in love.
4. What does the Count announce just as Figaro is rejoicing in the judges decision?
(a) Figaro must pay today.
(b) Figaro need not pay.
(c) Figaro must pay tomorrow.
(d) Figaro will marry Marceline anyway.
5. What does Suzanne tell Figaro is missing from the commission papers?
(a) the official seal.
(b) Cherubin's signature.
(c) the stamp of the regiment.
(d) the postage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Figaro tell the Count he need in order to get married?
2. What is the Countess's explanation to the Count as he enters the bedchamber?
3. What does Figaro want to publicly express thanks to the Count for?
4. If Figaro does not follow court orders, what will result?
5. Who does Bazile comment that Cherbuin will have to be careful around?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)