|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) the castle's throne room.
(b) the servant's quarters.
(c) the Countess's bedchamber.
(d) the garden.
2. What does the Count ask after he proclaims that love still exists and agrees to the ceremony?
(a) he asks to speed up the ceremony.
(b) he asks others for input of what he should do next.
(c) he asks to invite more people to the ceremony.
(d) he asks to postpone the ceremony.
3. What are the Count and Figaro essentially out to do?
(a) fool each other and gain control.
(b) upstage each other and gain control.
(c) upstage each other and relinquish control.
(d) fool each other and relinquish control.
4. How does everyone react to the news from Marceline and Bartholo?
(a) with shock.
(b) with terror.
(c) with fear.
(d) with joy.
5. What is the primary reason why Suzanne does not like to bedroom?
(a) it is not close to the kitchen.
(b) it means that Count wants to re-enact an old law.
(c) it means she may have to see the Countess too often.
(d) it is too chilly.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Count enters the castle's throne room, who does he order in?
2. Which character did the Count catch Cherubin with yesterday in the bedroom?
3. What is the name of the judge?
4. Who is Cherubin in love with?
5. Who's relationship is Suzanne jealous of?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)