|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Suzanne react when Bazile tells her that everyone is saying she has loose morals?
(a) she is outraged.
(b) she considers it a compliment.
(c) she is saddened.
(d) she is indifferent.
2. What is Figaro's explanation to the Count as to why he's taken so long to arrive?
(a) he was talking with Suzanne.
(b) he was looking for Cherubin.
(c) he changed his dirty clothes.
(d) he was eating.
3. What does the Count announce just as Figaro is rejoicing in the judges decision?
(a) Figaro will marry Marceline anyway.
(b) Figaro must pay today.
(c) Figaro must pay tomorrow.
(d) Figaro need not pay.
4. What does Figaro show Bartholo to prove his point?
(a) his birth certificate.
(b) his documents.
(c) his diplomas.
(d) his birthmark.
5. How long does Suzanne reveal that Cherubin has been in the room?
(a) for a few minutes.
(b) he slept there overnight.
(c) for a few hours.
(d) the entire time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count try to do but Suzanne says that someone is coming?
2. What does Bartholo reveal?
3. What misfortune does Figaro tease Bartholo about?
4. Which characters are plotting to have Cherubin stay?
5. Who's relationship is Suzanne jealous of?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)