|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Count planning to do just as Suzanne believes the marriage should go ahead as planned?
(a) double cross Suzanne and Figaro.
(b) double cross Marceline and Bazile.
(c) go along with the wedding.
(d) feign interest in the wedding.
2. What is heard coming from the dressing room just as the Count comments that it's a good thing Dr. Bartholo is near?
(a) a scream.
(b) a crash.
(c) a tap.
(d) a noise.
3. What is the reason the Count gives for thinking he might not take Figaro with him to London?
(a) The Countess has asked Figaro stay.
(b) Figaro cannot speak English.
(c) The Count does not trust Figaro.
(d) Figaro is not gentlemen enough.
4. Who get's the room ready for the hearing?
(b) the Countess.
5. Who is the gardener?
(a) Suzanne's brother.
(b) Suzanne's father.
(c) Suzanne's cousin.
(d) Suzanne's uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marceline hand to Figaro that announce he does not have to pay his debt?
2. Who is Cherubin in love with?
3. What does Figaro show Bartholo to prove his point?
4. After careful consideration, what does the Count announce Cherubin be given command of?
5. When the women tell Figaro that the Count knows everything, what does Figaro tell the Count to believe?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)