|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) the servant's quarters.
(b) the garden.
(c) the castle's throne room.
(d) the Countess's bedchamber.
2. What does Figaro show Bartholo to prove his point?
(a) his documents.
(b) his birthmark.
(c) his diplomas.
(d) his birth certificate.
3. What theater tactic do both Figaro and the Count use to show their true intentions?
(a) a soliloquy.
(b) body language.
(c) an aside.
(d) a mask.
4. What does Suzanne believe the Count will do during court?
(a) decide in Figaro's favor.
(b) fool Suzanne.
(c) punish Figaro.
(d) decide against Figaro.
5. What does Suzanne say that she and Figaro can use the money for?
(b) a dowry.
(c) a house.
(d) a wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two pivotal characters will be part of the general public that is let into the courtroom?
2. What does Figaro give Suzanne for luck?
3. When the Count enters the castle's throne room, who does he order in?
4. What does Suzanne tell Figaro is missing from the commission papers?
5. Who is the gardener?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)