|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fanchette reply when the Count asks where Marceline is?
(a) she has left town with Bartholo.
(b) she has gone into town with Bartholo.
(c) she is having tea with Figaro.
(d) she is waiting for the Count in the garden.
2. Who reads the letter aloud?
(b) the judge.
(c) the Count.
3. What does Figaro give Suzanne for luck?
(a) a hug.
(b) a rabbit's foot.
(c) a kiss.
(d) a ring.
4. What does Figaro suggest the Count formally present Suzanne with as a symbol of his commitment to ending the law?
(a) the wreath of lace.
(b) the wreath of ribbons.
(c) the wreath of flowers.
(d) the wreath of twigs.
5. What does the Count feel he is a victim of?
(c) a joke.
(d) a crime.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Figaro try to cheer up Cherubin regarding his new assignment?
2. What does Figaro want to publicly express thanks to the Count for?
3. Where does Cherubin hide as the Count approaches the Countess's bedchamber?
4. Which character did the Count catch Cherubin with yesterday in the bedroom?
5. After careful consideration, what does the Count announce Cherubin be given command of?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)