|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Count planning to do just as Suzanne believes the marriage should go ahead as planned?
(a) go along with the wedding.
(b) double cross Suzanne and Figaro.
(c) feign interest in the wedding.
(d) double cross Marceline and Bazile.
2. What will potentially happen if Suzanne pretends to go along with the Count's scheme?
(a) there will be a bigger room.
(b) there will be misfortune.
(c) there will be a higher rank.
(d) there will be more dowry money.
3. How does Fanchette reply when the Count asks where Marceline is?
(a) she has gone into town with Bartholo.
(b) she is waiting for the Count in the garden.
(c) she is having tea with Figaro.
(d) she has left town with Bartholo.
4. When the women tell Figaro that the Count knows everything, what does Figaro tell the Count to believe?
(a) not a word of it.
(b) The Countess is plotting.
(c) Cherubin wrote the letter.
(d) all of it is true.
5. Who tells the "good news" about Figaro and the judges decision to Suzanne?
(b) the Count.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count tell Bazile to commit to instead of a woman?
2. Which character does Suzanne tell Figaro has been banished?
3. What does Suzanne believe the Count will do during court?
4. What does the Countess say she has decided to do because she feels she is the victim of suspicion and anger?
5. While Cherubin is in the chair and the Count is behind the chair, where is Figaro?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)