|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Countess pining away about?
(a) the Count is neglecting her.
(b) the Count is rude to her.
(c) the Count is a lousy lover.
(d) the Count is unfaithful.
2. Where does Figaro tell the Countess she should meet the Count, despite the fact that someone else will take Suzanne's place?
(a) the parlor.
(b) the garden.
(c) the bedchamber.
(d) the living room.
3. Who does Antonio claim he saw jumping out of the window?
4. Who is an aside spoken directly to when performed onstage?
(a) the opposing character.
(b) the audience.
(c) the actor himself.
(d) the set.
5. What does Suzanne say that she and Figaro can use the money for?
(b) a dowry.
(c) a house.
(d) a wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Count wonder about as Suzanne and the Countess laughingly comment on the way that Figaro cannot stop his manipulations, who does the Count wonder about?
2. Which character has sent for the judge?
3. What does the Count ask after he proclaims that love still exists and agrees to the ceremony?
4. What does Figaro show Bartholo to prove his point?
5. Who get's the room ready for the hearing?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)