|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who's relationship is Suzanne jealous of?
(a) Figaro and the Count.
(b) Bazile and Marceline.
(c) Marceline and Figaro.
(d) the Countess and the Count.
2. When the women tell Figaro that the Count knows everything, what does Figaro tell the Count to believe?
(a) The Countess is plotting.
(b) not a word of it.
(c) all of it is true.
(d) Cherubin wrote the letter.
3. What does Suzanne hurriedly unlock as the Count and Countess exit?
(a) the dressing room door.
(b) the window.
(c) the bathroom door.
(d) the bedroom door.
4. Which two characters had a child together in years passed who was given up for adoption?
(a) Bartholo and Suzanne.
(b) Figaro and Marceline.
(c) Marceline and Bartholo.
(d) Suzanne and Bartholo.
5. Who does the letter say Figaro should marry?
(c) the Countess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is left alone in the courtroom?
2. Which two characters are plotting to stop the marriage of Figaro and Suzanne?
3. Who does Antonio claim he saw jumping out of the window?
4. How is the presence of Cherubin revealed?
5. What does the Count blame the arguments between he and the Countess on?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)