|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character has sent for the judge?
(b) the Count.
(d) the Countess.
2. Who has plans to marry Marceline?
3. What does the Countess urge Cherubin to do when he comes in to the bedchamber upset about having to leave?
(a) sing his song for her.
(b) dance his dance for her.
(c) tell her a story.
(d) take a nap.
4. Who reads the letter aloud?
(a) the judge.
(c) the Count.
5. What is the only phrase that Figaro thinks he needs to know in English?
(a) royal crown.
(c) scones and tea.
(d) water closet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is heard coming from the dressing room just as the Count comments that it's a good thing Dr. Bartholo is near?
2. Who is Cherubin in love with?
3. What does Marceline hand to Figaro that announce he does not have to pay his debt?
4. Who's relationship is Suzanne jealous of?
5. What does the Count swear to Suzanne after he realizes that Cherubin has heard the entire conversation and is banished?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)