|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Suzanne agree to as planned?
(a) meet the Count in the garden.
(b) befriend the Countess.
(c) work alongside Antonio.
(d) marry Figaro.
2. After the Count shows the Countess a letter suggesting that she'll be meeting a lover, what is the explanation the Countess gives the Count why she won't be leaving her room all that day?
(a) she is unsightly.
(b) she is unwell.
(c) she does not like the sun.
(d) she has nothing to wear.
3. What is topic of debate that the Count and Figaro DO NOT engage in?
(a) businessmen versus servants.
(b) helping the Countess.
(c) becoming a good diplomat.
(d) politics in London.
4. What does the Countess say she has decided to do because she feels she is the victim of suspicion and anger?
(a) conceive a child.
(b) divorce the Count.
(c) take a lover.
(d) go into a convent.
5. Who is left alone in the courtroom?
(d) the Count.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of Act 3, Part 1?
2. What does Figaro say to try to change the subject and distract Antonio?
3. After careful consideration, what does the Count announce Cherubin be given command of?
4. Who get's the room ready for the hearing?
5. After the Count jumps angrily out from behind the chair, who does he order to drive Cherubin from the court?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)