|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theater tactic do both Figaro and the Count use to show their true intentions?
(a) an aside.
(b) body language.
(c) a mask.
(d) a soliloquy.
2. Who is Suzanne?
(a) the Countess' maid.
(b) Figaro's bride-to-be.
(c) Bartholo's cousin.
(d) both a and b.
3. Where does the Count invite Suzanne to meet him to discuss his and Figaro's upcoming trip to London?
(a) the garden.
(b) the dining hall.
(c) the bedchamber.
(d) the foyer.
4. What does the Count do before he exits with an anxious Countess?
(a) he apologizes to Suzanne.
(b) he leaves the key on the bedpost.
(c) he takes the dress.
(d) he locks the other door in the room.
5. What is the primary reason why Suzanne does not like to bedroom?
(a) it is not close to the kitchen.
(b) it means she may have to see the Countess too often.
(c) it is too chilly.
(d) it means that Count wants to re-enact an old law.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Antonio related to?
2. When the women tell Figaro that the Count knows everything, what does Figaro tell the Count to believe?
3. What do the asides expose in the characters?
4. What does Antonio want Marceline and Bartholo to do?
5. Who is the plaintiff?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)