|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Dr. Bartholo been sent to the castle?
(a) the Countess is depressed.
(b) the Countess is ill.
(c) the Countess is pregnant.
(d) the Countess requires medication.
2. What is Figaro measuring as the play opens?
(a) the cabinets.
(b) the floor.
(c) the closet space.
(d) the bathtub.
3. What does Marceline reveal?
(a) she is Figaro's cousin.
(b) she is Figaro's mother.
(c) she is Figaro's sister.
(d) she is Figaro's grandmother.
4. Who's relationship is Suzanne jealous of?
(a) Marceline and Figaro.
(b) Bazile and Marceline.
(c) Figaro and the Count.
(d) the Countess and the Count.
5. What does Bartholo concede the language will be in the letter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Count planning to do just as Suzanne believes the marriage should go ahead as planned?
2. What does the Count feel he is a victim of?
3. What does the Countess promise Suzanne despite the Count's recent actions?
4. What does the Count tell Bazile to commit to instead of a woman?
5. Which characters are plotting to have Cherubin stay?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)