|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Figaro send up to be dressed and coached on how to become a woman?
2. Who tells the "good news" about Figaro and the judges decision to Suzanne?
(b) the Count.
3. Who is the gardener?
(a) Suzanne's brother.
(b) Suzanne's father.
(c) Suzanne's cousin.
(d) Suzanne's uncle.
4. What does Bartholo scoff at the idea of Figaro being?
(b) a gentleman.
(c) the marrying type.
5. What instrument does Bazile play?
(a) the guitar.
(b) the violin.
(c) the harp.
(d) the piano.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Countess discover is missing when she examines Cherubin's papers?
2. Who does Bazile say he wishes to advance his claim for the hand of?
3. What does Suzanne believe the Count will do during court?
4. Who's relationship is Suzanne jealous of?
5. What does the Count do before he exits with an anxious Countess?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)