|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cherubin pointedly say to the Count after he admits that his previous actions were unwise?
(a) he can be helpful.
(b) he can be difficult.
(c) he can be trusted.
(d) he can be discreet.
2. Who does the Count wonder about as Suzanne and the Countess laughingly comment on the way that Figaro cannot stop his manipulations, who does the Count wonder about?
(a) Dr. Bartholo.
3. What does the Count announce just as Figaro is rejoicing in the judges decision?
(a) Figaro will marry Marceline anyway.
(b) Figaro need not pay.
(c) Figaro must pay today.
(d) Figaro must pay tomorrow.
4. Who does the letter say Figaro should marry?
(a) the Countess.
5. What does the Countess promise Suzanne despite the Count's recent actions?
(a) Suzanne will marry Figaro.
(b) Suzanne will marry Cherubin.
(c) Suzanne will marry no man.
(d) Suzanne will marry the Count.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cherubin hide as the Count approaches the Countess's bedchamber?
2. How does Fanchette reply when the Count asks where Marceline is?
3. Where does Figaro tell the Countess she should meet the Count, despite the fact that someone else will take Suzanne's place?
4. Who has seen Cherubin lingering outside Suzanne's door?
5. What does Bartholo scoff at the idea of Figaro being?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)