|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) Figaro's bedchamber.
(b) the Count's study.
(c) the Countess' bedchamber.
(d) the castle grounds.
2. What explanation does Figaro give as the reason why a man wants to possess another man's wife?
(b) social status.
(c) human nature.
3. What does Antonio find that fell from the jumper's pocket?
(a) Cherubin's commission.
(b) the letter.
(c) the Count's papers.
(d) an important bill.
4. Which two characters are plotting to stop the marriage of Figaro and Suzanne?
(a) Bartholo and Cherubin.
(b) the Count and the Countess.
(c) Cherubin and the Count.
(d) Marceline and Bartholo.
5. What is heard coming from the dressing room just as the Count comments that it's a good thing Dr. Bartholo is near?
(a) a crash.
(b) a noise.
(c) a tap.
(d) a scream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Count planning to do just as Suzanne believes the marriage should go ahead as planned?
2. What does Bartholo reveal?
3. What does the Countess promise Suzanne despite the Count's recent actions?
4. How does Figaro explain the reason why "he" jumped out of the window?
5. What does Marceline hand to Figaro that announce he does not have to pay his debt?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)