|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the asides expose in the characters?
(a) exterior actions.
(b) exterior thoughts.
(c) interior thoughts.
2. What is the name of the judge?
3. Who is the plaintiff?
(b) the Countess.
4. Where does Figaro tell the Countess she should meet the Count, despite the fact that someone else will take Suzanne's place?
(a) the bedchamber.
(b) the garden.
(c) the parlor.
(d) the living room.
5. Who tells the "good news" about Figaro and the judges decision to Suzanne?
(a) the Count.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Suzanne respond to finding out what bedroom Figaro and she will share after marriage?
2. What does the Countess discover is missing when she examines Cherubin's papers?
3. What is heard coming from the dressing room just as the Count comments that it's a good thing Dr. Bartholo is near?
4. What is topic of debate that the Count and Figaro DO NOT engage in?
5. Who is Antonio?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)