|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Figaro suggest the Count formally present Suzanne with as a symbol of his commitment to ending the law?
(a) the wreath of lace.
(b) the wreath of flowers.
(c) the wreath of ribbons.
(d) the wreath of twigs.
2. Who is Suzanne?
(a) both a and b.
(b) Figaro's bride-to-be.
(c) the Countess' maid.
(d) Bartholo's cousin.
3. Who does Antonio claim he saw jumping out of the window?
4. Which character wants to marry Figaro, even if she has to plot to do it?
(c) the Countess.
5. How does Figaro explain the reason why "he" jumped out of the window?
(a) to avoid a fight.
(b) to avoid Suzanne.
(c) to avoid the wedding.
(d) to avoid the Count's temper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Countess urge the Count to do instead of take a vow of revenge?
2. How is the presence of Cherubin revealed?
3. Who does the Countess say had the primary idea for the letter?
4. What does Marceline have that she says binds Figaro to her?
5. What does Suzanne do after she enters the room with the dress in hand, unnoticed by either the Count or the Countess?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)