|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cherubin hide as the Count approaches the Countess's bedchamber?
(a) behind the door.
(b) in the dressing room.
(c) under the chair.
(d) under the bed.
2. What does the Count propose she do that evening instead of either Suzanne or Cherubin?
(a) write another letter.
(b) stay in the bedchamber.
(c) leave for London.
(d) go to the garden.
3. Where does Figaro tell the Countess she should meet the Count, despite the fact that someone else will take Suzanne's place?
(a) the garden.
(b) the bedchamber.
(c) the parlor.
(d) the living room.
4. How does Suzanne explain how Cherubin got away to the Countess?
(a) he jumped out the window.
(b) he sprinted out the doorway.
(c) he dressed as a woman in disguise.
(d) he is hiding in the next bedchamber.
5. How does Figaro respond to Bazile's comment regarding Cherubin being careful around Fanchette?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count blame the arguments between he and the Countess on?
2. What does Suzanne urge Cherubin to run and do?
3. What does the Count tell Bazile to commit to instead of a woman?
4. After careful consideration, what does the Count announce Cherubin be given command of?
5. What is the Countess pining away about?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)