|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is heard coming from the dressing room just as the Count comments that it's a good thing Dr. Bartholo is near?
(a) a tap.
(b) a noise.
(c) a crash.
(d) a scream.
2. How is the presence of Cherubin revealed?
(a) Figaro lifts the dress off the chair.
(b) The Count lifts the dress off the chair.
(c) Bazile lifts the dress off the chair.
(d) Suzanne lifts the dress off the chair.
3. How long does Suzanne reveal that Cherubin has been in the room?
(a) for a few hours.
(b) the entire time.
(c) for a few minutes.
(d) he slept there overnight.
4. Who does Figaro say a man always defends?
(a) his children.
(b) his beloved.
(c) his family.
(d) his siblings.
5. What is the primary reason why Suzanne does not like to bedroom?
(a) it is too chilly.
(b) it means she may have to see the Countess too often.
(c) it is not close to the kitchen.
(d) it means that Count wants to re-enact an old law.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Figaro react when the Count confronts him about the letter?
2. What misfortune does Figaro tease Bartholo about?
3. After the Count jumps angrily out from behind the chair, who does he order to drive Cherubin from the court?
4. How does Suzanne explain how Cherubin got away to the Countess?
5. How does Figaro respond to Bazile's comment regarding Cherubin being careful around Fanchette?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)