|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Figaro tell the Countess she should meet the Count, despite the fact that someone else will take Suzanne's place?
(a) the garden.
(b) the parlor.
(c) the living room.
(d) the bedchamber.
2. What is Suzanne trying on as Figaro is busy measuring?
(a) a new robe.
(b) a wreath of flowers.
(c) her wedding dress.
(d) a bridesmaid dress.
3. What is the Countess pining away about?
(a) the Count is rude to her.
(b) the Count is a lousy lover.
(c) the Count is unfaithful.
(d) the Count is neglecting her.
4. After the Count jumps angrily out from behind the chair, who does he order to drive Cherubin from the court?
5. What does Figaro say to try to change the subject and distract Antonio?
(a) Figaro acccuses Antonio of treason.
(b) Figaro accuses Antonio of lying.
(c) Figaro accuses Antonio of stealing.
(d) Figaro accuses Antonio of drinking too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has plans to marry Marceline?
2. What does the Count tell Bazile to commit to instead of a woman?
3. What does Marceline have that she says binds Figaro to her?
4. After the Count shows the Countess a letter suggesting that she'll be meeting a lover, what is the explanation the Countess gives the Count why she won't be leaving her room all that day?
5. When the women tell Figaro that the Count knows everything, what does Figaro tell the Count to believe?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)