|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the Count shows the Countess a letter suggesting that she'll be meeting a lover, what is the explanation the Countess gives the Count why she won't be leaving her room all that day?
(a) she is unwell.
(b) she has nothing to wear.
(c) she does not like the sun.
(d) she is unsightly.
2. What does the Countess discover is missing when she examines Cherubin's papers?
(a) the Count's official seal.
(b) the name of the regiment.
(c) the Count's offical address.
(d) the Count's specific orders.
3. What does the Count blame the arguments between he and the Countess on?
(b) the letter.
(c) poor timing.
(d) bad luck.
4. What is the setting of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) the castle grounds.
(b) Figaro's bedchamber.
(c) the Count's study.
(d) the Countess' bedchamber.
5. What does Figaro give Suzanne for luck?
(a) a kiss.
(b) a rabbit's foot.
(c) a ring.
(d) a hug.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Suzanne?
2. What does Figaro say to try to change the subject and distract Antonio?
3. While Cherubin is in the chair and the Count is behind the chair, where is Figaro?
4. Who has plans to marry Marceline?
5. How does Suzanne respond to finding out what bedroom Figaro and she will share after marriage?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)