|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In addition to Figaro, which character is also in on the plot to have Cherubin stay?
(a) The Count.
2. Who is Suzanne?
(a) Bartholo's cousin.
(b) Figaro's bride-to-be.
(c) the Countess' maid.
(d) both a and b.
3. How is the presence of Cherubin revealed?
(a) Figaro lifts the dress off the chair.
(b) The Count lifts the dress off the chair.
(c) Suzanne lifts the dress off the chair.
(d) Bazile lifts the dress off the chair.
4. What does the Count ask after he proclaims that love still exists and agrees to the ceremony?
(a) he asks to postpone the ceremony.
(b) he asks to speed up the ceremony.
(c) he asks others for input of what he should do next.
(d) he asks to invite more people to the ceremony.
5. Who does Antonio claim he saw jumping out of the window?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Figaro say to try to change the subject and distract Antonio?
2. What has Figaro arranged to be delivered to the Count hinting that the Countess is seeing another man?
3. What does the Count say he's going to get out in order to break the door open?
4. Which two characters are plotting to stop the marriage of Figaro and Suzanne?
5. According to Figaro, what will the Count be too busy trying to find as to even consider taking in a lover?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)