|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What explanation does Figaro give as the reason why a man wants to possess another man's wife?
(b) social status.
(d) human nature.
2. How is the presence of Cherubin revealed?
(a) Figaro lifts the dress off the chair.
(b) Bazile lifts the dress off the chair.
(c) Suzanne lifts the dress off the chair.
(d) The Count lifts the dress off the chair.
3. How does Suzanne explain how Cherubin got away to the Countess?
(a) he jumped out the window.
(b) he sprinted out the doorway.
(c) he dressed as a woman in disguise.
(d) he is hiding in the next bedchamber.
4. What sound summons Suzanne to the Countess?
(a) the sound of wind chimes.
(b) the sound of a bell.
(c) the sound of a horn.
(d) the sound of a voice.
5. What is heard coming from the dressing room just as the Count comments that it's a good thing Dr. Bartholo is near?
(a) a tap.
(b) a crash.
(c) a noise.
(d) a scream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count feel Suzanne has made out of their love for each other?
2. Where does the Count invite Suzanne to meet him to discuss his and Figaro's upcoming trip to London?
3. Who does the Countess say had the primary idea for the letter?
4. Who does Bazile say he wishes to advance his claim for the hand of?
5. Who does the Count wonder about as Suzanne and the Countess laughingly comment on the way that Figaro cannot stop his manipulations, who does the Count wonder about?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)