|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Suzanne agree to not tell even Figaro of the change in plans?
(a) it will give her more freedom.
(b) it will settle the Count's temper.
(c) it will make her marriage take place.
(d) it will ensure safety.
2. What does Cherubin pointedly say to the Count after he admits that his previous actions were unwise?
(a) he can be trusted.
(b) he can be discreet.
(c) he can be difficult.
(d) he can be helpful.
3. What sound summons Suzanne to the Countess?
(a) the sound of a horn.
(b) the sound of wind chimes.
(c) the sound of a bell.
(d) the sound of a voice.
4. When does Cherubin have to leave for his new assignment?
(a) next year.
(b) next month.
(c) the next day.
(d) next week.
5. Which character wants to marry Figaro, even if she has to plot to do it?
(d) the Countess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the primary reason why Suzanne does not like to bedroom?
2. What does the Count do before he exits with an anxious Countess?
3. According to Figaro, why is the bedroom perfect?
4. What is the Countess pining away about?
5. What does the Count tell Bazile to commit to instead of a woman?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)