|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Cherubin is discovered, what will they say the Count forgot to do?
(a) give him his commission papers.
(b) sign a release form.
(c) give him back his original duties.
(d) provide transportation .
2. What does Figaro want to publicly express thanks to the Count for?
(a) for abolishing the dowry law.
(b) for abolishing the law about marrying servant's wives.
(c) for abolishing the law about sleeping with servant's wives.
(d) for abolishing the law about marrying royalty.
3. Who tells Suzanne of the Count's intentions concerning the old law?
4. When does Cherubin have to leave for his new assignment?
(a) next month.
(b) the next day.
(c) next year.
(d) next week.
5. Why does Suzanne agree to not tell even Figaro of the change in plans?
(a) it will settle the Count's temper.
(b) it will ensure safety.
(c) it will make her marriage take place.
(d) it will give her more freedom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Suzanne urge Cherubin to run and do?
2. Which character tries to talk Suzanne into giving in to the Count's demands?
3. How does Suzanne respond to finding out what bedroom Figaro and she will share after marriage?
4. What does Suzanne hurriedly unlock as the Count and Countess exit?
5. Why sort of missions does the Count want Figaro to take on?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)