|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has plans to marry Marceline?
2. Who does Antonio claim he saw jumping out of the window?
3. What does the Count swear to Suzanne after he realizes that Cherubin has heard the entire conversation and is banished?
(a) She can no longer marry Figaro.
(b) She can apologize but will not be forgiven .
(c) She will have to leave the castle grounds indefinitely.
(d) She will stay in her room.
4. Which characters are plotting to have Cherubin stay?
(a) Figaro and Cherubin.
(b) Cherubin and Suzanne.
(c) Figaro and Suzanne.
(d) Suzanne and Bartholo.
5. What is the Countess pining away about?
(a) the Count is unfaithful.
(b) the Count is neglecting her.
(c) the Count is a lousy lover.
(d) the Count is rude to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the characters stay to hear Bazile play his music?
2. What does the Countess discover is missing when she examines Cherubin's papers?
3. How does Figaro react when the Count confronts him about the letter?
4. What does the Count say he's going to get out in order to break the door open?
5. What instrument does Bazile play?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)