|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Figaro say to try to change the subject and distract Antonio?
(a) Figaro accuses Antonio of stealing.
(b) Figaro accuses Antonio of drinking too much.
(c) Figaro accuses Antonio of lying.
(d) Figaro acccuses Antonio of treason.
2. After the Count shows the Countess a letter suggesting that she'll be meeting a lover, what is the explanation the Countess gives the Count why she won't be leaving her room all that day?
(a) she is unwell.
(b) she does not like the sun.
(c) she is unsightly.
(d) she has nothing to wear.
3. What is the setting of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) the Count's study.
(b) the castle grounds.
(c) the Countess' bedchamber.
(d) Figaro's bedchamber.
4. What does Figaro do when he thinks of the Count wanting to woo Suzanne?
(a) Figaro begins plotting.
(b) Figaro disregards the thought and moves on.
(c) Figaro becomes violent.
(d) Figaro becomes jealous.
5. What does the Count say he's going to get out in order to break the door open?
(a) his tools.
(b) an axe.
(c) a brick.
(d) a chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antonio find that fell from the jumper's pocket?
2. What does the Countess discover is missing when she examines Cherubin's papers?
3. Why does Suzanne agree to not tell even Figaro of the change in plans?
4. What does Figaro playfully tease Marceline about?
5. Who has seen Cherubin lingering outside Suzanne's door?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)