|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the Count jumps angrily out from behind the chair, who does he order to drive Cherubin from the court?
2. According to Figaro, what will the Count be too busy trying to find as to even consider taking in a lover?
(a) his beloved.
(b) Cherubin's many lovers.
(c) Figaro's lover.
(d) the Countess' lover.
3. How does Fanchette reply when the Count asks where Marceline is?
(a) she is having tea with Figaro.
(b) she is waiting for the Count in the garden.
(c) she has gone into town with Bartholo.
(d) she has left town with Bartholo.
4. Why sort of missions does the Count want Figaro to take on?
(a) religious mission.
(b) international missions.
(c) business missions.
(d) diplomatic missions.
5. What does the Count ask after he proclaims that love still exists and agrees to the ceremony?
(a) he asks to speed up the ceremony.
(b) he asks to invite more people to the ceremony.
(c) he asks others for input of what he should do next.
(d) he asks to postpone the ceremony.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character tries to talk Suzanne into giving in to the Count's demands?
2. What is the Countess pining away about?
3. How does Figaro respond to Bazile's comment regarding Cherubin being careful around Fanchette?
4. What does Suzanne urge Cherubin to run and do?
5. Where does Figaro tell the Countess she should meet the Count, despite the fact that someone else will take Suzanne's place?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)