|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Figaro playfully tease Marceline about?
(a) Her plans to sue him for neglect.
(b) Her plans to divorce him.
(c) Her plans to sue him for breach of promise of marriage.
(d) Her plans to sue him for her illegitimate child.
2. Who has plans to marry Marceline?
3. What does Suzanne do after she enters the room with the dress in hand, unnoticed by either the Count or the Countess?
(a) she begins to put on the dress.
(b) she hides.
(c) she tells the Count to calm down.
(d) she interrupts them.
4. What does Figaro say to try to change the subject and distract Antonio?
(a) Figaro accuses Antonio of drinking too much.
(b) Figaro accuses Antonio of stealing.
(c) Figaro accuses Antonio of lying.
(d) Figaro acccuses Antonio of treason.
5. How is the presence of Cherubin revealed?
(a) Figaro lifts the dress off the chair.
(b) Suzanne lifts the dress off the chair.
(c) The Count lifts the dress off the chair.
(d) Bazile lifts the dress off the chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Cherubin have to leave for his new assignment?
2. What is Figaro measuring as the play opens?
3. What does Cherubin pointedly say to the Count after he admits that his previous actions were unwise?
4. Where does Figaro tell the Countess she should meet the Count, despite the fact that someone else will take Suzanne's place?
5. What does the Count tell Bazile to commit to instead of a woman?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)