|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two characters had a child together in years passed who was given up for adoption?
(a) Bartholo and Suzanne.
(b) Figaro and Marceline.
(c) Marceline and Bartholo.
(d) Suzanne and Bartholo.
2. What does Figaro say to try to change the subject and distract Antonio?
(a) Figaro accuses Antonio of stealing.
(b) Figaro accuses Antonio of drinking too much.
(c) Figaro acccuses Antonio of treason.
(d) Figaro accuses Antonio of lying.
3. How does Figaro respond to Bazile's comment regarding Cherubin being careful around Fanchette?
4. What is the Countess's explanation to the Count as he enters the bedchamber?
(a) She and Suzane need privacy to choose perfumes.
(b) She and Suzanne need privacy to put on makeup.
(c) She and Suzanne need privacy for trying on clothes.
(d) She and Suzanne need privacy to talk .
5. What is Antonio carrying when he enters the room?
(a) a broken flowerpot.
(b) a broken necklace.
(c) a broken vase.
(d) a broken chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What misfortune does Figaro tease Bartholo about?
2. How does Suzanne respond to finding out what bedroom Figaro and she will share after marriage?
3. Who does Figaro say a man always defends?
4. What does Figaro do when he thinks of the Count wanting to woo Suzanne?
5. What is the primary reason why Suzanne does not like to bedroom?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)