|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Countess say she has decided to do because she feels she is the victim of suspicion and anger?
(a) go into a convent.
(b) divorce the Count.
(c) conceive a child.
(d) take a lover.
2. Where does Figaro tell the Countess she should meet the Count, despite the fact that someone else will take Suzanne's place?
(a) the garden.
(b) the parlor.
(c) the living room.
(d) the bedchamber.
3. How is the presence of Cherubin revealed?
(a) Suzanne lifts the dress off the chair.
(b) Figaro lifts the dress off the chair.
(c) Bazile lifts the dress off the chair.
(d) The Count lifts the dress off the chair.
4. Who does Bazile say he wishes to advance his claim for the hand of?
(d) the Countess.
5. What does the Count feel he is a victim of?
(b) a joke.
(c) a crime.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Figaro react when the Count confronts him about the letter?
2. What is Suzanne trying on as Figaro is busy measuring?
3. Who is Antonio?
4. What does Figaro suggest the Count formally present Suzanne with as a symbol of his commitment to ending the law?
5. What does the Count propose she do that evening instead of either Suzanne or Cherubin?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)