|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Figaro, what will the Count be too busy trying to find as to even consider taking in a lover?
(a) Figaro's lover.
(b) his beloved.
(c) Cherubin's many lovers.
(d) the Countess' lover.
2. What does the Countess urge Cherubin to do when he comes in to the bedchamber upset about having to leave?
(a) dance his dance for her.
(b) tell her a story.
(c) take a nap.
(d) sing his song for her.
3. What does the Countess urge the Count to do instead of take a vow of revenge?
(b) find Cherubin.
(c) arrest Figaro.
(d) take leave.
4. What does Figaro say to try to change the subject and distract Antonio?
(a) Figaro accuses Antonio of stealing.
(b) Figaro accuses Antonio of lying.
(c) Figaro accuses Antonio of drinking too much.
(d) Figaro acccuses Antonio of treason.
5. What explanation does Figaro give as the reason why a man wants to possess another man's wife?
(b) social status.
(c) human nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cherubin act when he runs out of the dressing room?
2. Where does Figaro tell the Countess she should meet the Count, despite the fact that someone else will take Suzanne's place?
3. How does Figaro explain the reason why "he" jumped out of the window?
4. What does Antonio find that fell from the jumper's pocket?
5. What will potentially happen if Suzanne pretends to go along with the Count's scheme?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)