|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Count wonder about as Suzanne and the Countess laughingly comment on the way that Figaro cannot stop his manipulations, who does the Count wonder about?
(c) Dr. Bartholo.
2. According to Figaro, what will the Count be too busy trying to find as to even consider taking in a lover?
(a) his beloved.
(b) Figaro's lover.
(c) the Countess' lover.
(d) Cherubin's many lovers.
3. What does the Count ask after he proclaims that love still exists and agrees to the ceremony?
(a) he asks to speed up the ceremony.
(b) he asks to postpone the ceremony.
(c) he asks to invite more people to the ceremony.
(d) he asks others for input of what he should do next.
4. What is the setting of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) the castle grounds.
(b) Figaro's bedchamber.
(c) the Countess' bedchamber.
(d) the Count's study.
5. Who is Suzanne?
(a) the Countess' maid.
(b) both a and b.
(c) Figaro's bride-to-be.
(d) Bartholo's cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Figaro do when he thinks of the Count wanting to woo Suzanne?
2. How does Figaro respond to Bazile's comment regarding Cherubin being careful around Fanchette?
3. Which two characters had a child together in years passed who was given up for adoption?
4. Who does the Countess say had the primary idea for the letter?
5. How does Figaro react when the Count confronts him about the letter?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)