|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cherubin act when he runs out of the dressing room?
2. What does Figaro do when he thinks of the Count wanting to woo Suzanne?
(a) Figaro becomes violent.
(b) Figaro begins plotting.
(c) Figaro disregards the thought and moves on.
(d) Figaro becomes jealous.
3. What does the Count propose she do that evening instead of either Suzanne or Cherubin?
(a) leave for London.
(b) write another letter.
(c) stay in the bedchamber.
(d) go to the garden.
4. What does Antonio find that fell from the jumper's pocket?
(a) the Count's papers.
(b) the letter.
(c) an important bill.
(d) Cherubin's commission.
5. In addition to Figaro, which character is also in on the plot to have Cherubin stay?
(c) The Count.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has seen Cherubin lingering outside Suzanne's door?
2. What is the Countess pining away about?
3. After careful consideration, what does the Count announce Cherubin be given command of?
4. What sound summons Suzanne to the Countess?
5. Where does Cherubin hide as the Count approaches the Countess's bedchamber?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)