|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bazile say he wishes to advance his claim for the hand of?
(c) the Countess.
2. What is the Countess arranging as the Count is heard outside asking why the bedroom door is locked?
(a) her flowers.
(b) the placement of the furniture.
(c) the bedcovers.
(d) Cherubin's hair.
3. Why sort of missions does the Count want Figaro to take on?
(a) religious mission.
(b) diplomatic missions.
(c) business missions.
(d) international missions.
4. What does the Count tell Bazile to commit to instead of a woman?
(a) a new career.
(b) his music.
(c) making money.
(d) his country.
5. What is the setting of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) the castle grounds.
(b) the Count's study.
(c) Figaro's bedchamber.
(d) the Countess' bedchamber.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two characters had a child together in years passed who was given up for adoption?
2. How does Fanchette reply when the Count asks where Marceline is?
3. Who does Figaro say a man always defends?
4. How long does Suzanne reveal that Cherubin has been in the room?
5. What has Figaro arranged to be delivered to the Count hinting that the Countess is seeing another man?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)