|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count feel he is a victim of?
(a) a crime.
(d) a joke.
2. What does Figaro say to try to change the subject and distract Antonio?
(a) Figaro accuses Antonio of drinking too much.
(b) Figaro accuses Antonio of lying.
(c) Figaro accuses Antonio of stealing.
(d) Figaro acccuses Antonio of treason.
3. What is Suzanne trying on as Figaro is busy measuring?
(a) a new robe.
(b) a wreath of flowers.
(c) her wedding dress.
(d) a bridesmaid dress.
4. Where does Cherubin hide as the Count approaches the Countess's bedchamber?
(a) in the dressing room.
(b) under the bed.
(c) behind the door.
(d) under the chair.
5. What does Suzanne do after she enters the room with the dress in hand, unnoticed by either the Count or the Countess?
(a) she hides.
(b) she interrupts them.
(c) she begins to put on the dress.
(d) she tells the Count to calm down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Figaro do when he thinks of the Count wanting to woo Suzanne?
2. Which character did the Count catch Cherubin with yesterday in the bedroom?
3. While Cherubin is in the chair and the Count is behind the chair, where is Figaro?
4. How does Suzanne react when Bazile tells her that everyone is saying she has loose morals?
5. How does Fanchette reply when the Count asks where Marceline is?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)