|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character tries to talk Suzanne into giving in to the Count's demands?
2. Who tells Suzanne of the Count's intentions concerning the old law?
3. What does the Countess urge the Count to do instead of take a vow of revenge?
(a) find Cherubin.
(b) take leave.
(d) arrest Figaro.
4. What does Figaro do when he thinks of the Count wanting to woo Suzanne?
(a) Figaro becomes jealous.
(b) Figaro disregards the thought and moves on.
(c) Figaro becomes violent.
(d) Figaro begins plotting.
5. What does the Count blame the arguments between he and the Countess on?
(a) poor timing.
(b) the letter.
(c) bad luck.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the presence of Cherubin revealed?
2. What does the Count propose she do that evening instead of either Suzanne or Cherubin?
3. Which character did the Count catch Cherubin with yesterday in the bedroom?
4. What sound summons Suzanne to the Countess?
5. What instrument does Bazile play?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)