|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cherubin hide as the Count approaches the Countess's bedchamber?
(a) behind the door.
(b) under the bed.
(c) under the chair.
(d) in the dressing room.
2. Where does the Count invite Suzanne to meet him to discuss his and Figaro's upcoming trip to London?
(a) the garden.
(b) the bedchamber.
(c) the dining hall.
(d) the foyer.
3. Who is Cherubin in love with?
(b) the Countess.
(c) Suzanne .
4. What does the Count swear to Suzanne after he realizes that Cherubin has heard the entire conversation and is banished?
(a) She can apologize but will not be forgiven .
(b) She can no longer marry Figaro.
(c) She will stay in her room.
(d) She will have to leave the castle grounds indefinitely.
5. What does Antonio find that fell from the jumper's pocket?
(a) the Count's papers.
(b) the letter.
(c) an important bill.
(d) Cherubin's commission.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bazile comment that Cherbuin will have to be careful around?
2. What does the Countess promise Suzanne despite the Count's recent actions?
3. What does Figaro suggest the Count formally present Suzanne with as a symbol of his commitment to ending the law?
4. What is the Countess arranging as the Count is heard outside asking why the bedroom door is locked?
5. How does Fanchette reply when the Count asks where Marceline is?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)