|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Figaro measuring as the play opens?
(a) the closet space.
(b) the cabinets.
(c) the bathtub.
(d) the floor.
2. What is heard coming from the dressing room just as the Count comments that it's a good thing Dr. Bartholo is near?
(a) a noise.
(b) a crash.
(c) a tap.
(d) a scream.
3. What misfortune does Figaro tease Bartholo about?
(a) How he lost his money.
(b) How he lost his friendship.
(c) How he lost Rosine.
(d) How he lost Marceline.
4. How does the Countess try to prepare the Count for the discovery of Cherubin?
(a) she says she was unaware of who was in the room.
(b) she remains calm and speaks little.
(c) she blames Suzanne.
(d) she says she was just playing a little joke.
5. Why sort of missions does the Count want Figaro to take on?
(a) religious mission.
(b) international missions.
(c) business missions.
(d) diplomatic missions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the gardener?
2. What does the Count blame the arguments between he and the Countess on?
3. What explanation does Figaro give as the reason why a man wants to possess another man's wife?
4. When the women tell Figaro that the Count knows everything, what does Figaro tell the Count to believe?
5. What will potentially happen if Suzanne pretends to go along with the Count's scheme?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)