|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Suzanne of the Count's intentions concerning the old law?
2. After careful consideration, what does the Count announce Cherubin be given command of?
(a) a prestigious regiment in the army.
(b) a prestigious regiment in the court.
(c) a prestigious regiment in the navy.
(d) a presitgious regiment in England.
3. What will potentially happen if Suzanne pretends to go along with the Count's scheme?
(a) there will be more dowry money.
(b) there will be misfortune.
(c) there will be a higher rank.
(d) there will be a bigger room.
4. What action does Suzanne describe as Figaro "being in his element"?
(a) when Figaro plans and schemes.
(b) when Figaro professes his love for Suzanne.
(c) when Figaro travels to London with the Count.
(d) when Figaro completes his duties.
5. Which character wants to marry Figaro, even if she has to plot to do it?
(c) the Countess.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Suzanne react when Bazile tells her that everyone is saying she has loose morals?
2. According to Figaro, why is the bedroom perfect?
3. What is heard coming from the dressing room just as the Count comments that it's a good thing Dr. Bartholo is near?
4. What is the Countess pining away about?
5. What does the Countess promise Suzanne despite the Count's recent actions?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)