|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Countess urge Cherubin to do when he comes in to the bedchamber upset about having to leave?
(a) dance his dance for her.
(b) sing his song for her.
(c) take a nap.
(d) tell her a story.
2. What does the Count swear to Suzanne after he realizes that Cherubin has heard the entire conversation and is banished?
(a) She will stay in her room.
(b) She can apologize but will not be forgiven .
(c) She will have to leave the castle grounds indefinitely.
(d) She can no longer marry Figaro.
3. What does the Count feel Suzanne has made out of their love for each other?
(a) she has made a mockery.
(b) she has made a wise choice.
(c) she has made a terrible mistake.
(d) she has made a tragic decision.
4. How does Figaro respond to Bazile's comment regarding Cherubin being careful around Fanchette?
5. Where does the Count invite Suzanne to meet him to discuss his and Figaro's upcoming trip to London?
(a) the garden.
(b) the bedchamber.
(c) the foyer.
(d) the dining hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the gardener?
2. In addition to Figaro, which character is also in on the plot to have Cherubin stay?
3. Which character did the Count catch Cherubin with yesterday in the bedroom?
4. How is the presence of Cherubin revealed?
5. After the Count shows the Countess a letter suggesting that she'll be meeting a lover, what is the explanation the Countess gives the Count why she won't be leaving her room all that day?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)