|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Suzanne trying on as Figaro is busy measuring?
(a) a bridesmaid dress.
(b) a new robe.
(c) a wreath of flowers.
(d) her wedding dress.
2. Where does Figaro tell the Countess she should meet the Count, despite the fact that someone else will take Suzanne's place?
(a) the living room.
(b) the bedchamber.
(c) the parlor.
(d) the garden.
3. What does Figaro do when he thinks of the Count wanting to woo Suzanne?
(a) Figaro becomes jealous.
(b) Figaro disregards the thought and moves on.
(c) Figaro becomes violent.
(d) Figaro begins plotting.
4. Where does the Count invite Suzanne to meet him to discuss his and Figaro's upcoming trip to London?
(a) the bedchamber.
(b) the dining hall.
(c) the garden.
(d) the foyer.
5. What is Figaro measuring as the play opens?
(a) the floor.
(b) the bathtub.
(c) the cabinets.
(d) the closet space.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound summons Suzanne to the Countess?
2. What has Figaro arranged to be delivered to the Count hinting that the Countess is seeing another man?
3. What does Suzanne hurriedly unlock as the Count and Countess exit?
4. Who is plotting with Figaro to win Marceline for himself?
5. Which character does Suzanne tell Figaro has been banished?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)