|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count ask after he proclaims that love still exists and agrees to the ceremony?
(a) he asks to postpone the ceremony.
(b) he asks others for input of what he should do next.
(c) he asks to invite more people to the ceremony.
(d) he asks to speed up the ceremony.
2. How long does Suzanne reveal that Cherubin has been in the room?
(a) for a few minutes.
(b) he slept there overnight.
(c) for a few hours.
(d) the entire time.
3. What does the Count feel Suzanne has made out of their love for each other?
(a) she has made a terrible mistake.
(b) she has made a tragic decision.
(c) she has made a mockery.
(d) she has made a wise choice.
4. How does Figaro try to cheer up Cherubin regarding his new assignment?
(a) Figaro talks about all the money to be made.
(b) Figaro talks about all the women he'll find.
(c) Figaro talks about all the excitement he'll find.
(d) Figaro alks about all the freedom to be had.
5. Who tells Suzanne of the Count's intentions concerning the old law?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Suzanne react when Bazile tells her that everyone is saying she has loose morals?
2. What does the Countess urge Cherubin to do when he comes in to the bedchamber upset about having to leave?
3. According to Figaro, why is the bedroom perfect?
4. What is Figaro measuring as the play opens?
5. While Cherubin is in the chair and the Count is behind the chair, where is Figaro?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)