|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Cherubin is discovered, what will they say the Count forgot to do?
(a) give him his commission papers.
(b) give him back his original duties.
(c) sign a release form.
(d) provide transportation .
2. When does Cherubin have to leave for his new assignment?
(a) next year.
(b) next week.
(c) next month.
(d) the next day.
3. What does the Count say he's going to get out in order to break the door open?
(a) a chair.
(b) an axe.
(c) his tools.
(d) a brick.
4. What does Suzanne urge Cherubin to run and do?
(b) tell Figaro what happened.
(c) find the key.
(d) stop the Count and the Countess.
5. Who does Bazile comment that Cherbuin will have to be careful around?
Short Answer Questions
1. What will potentially happen if Suzanne pretends to go along with the Count's scheme?
2. What does Figaro do when he thinks of the Count wanting to woo Suzanne?
3. According to Figaro, what will the Count be too busy trying to find as to even consider taking in a lover?
4. Which character wants to marry Figaro, even if she has to plot to do it?
5. Which character does Suzanne tell Figaro has been banished?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)