|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Figaro tell the Countess she should meet the Count, despite the fact that someone else will take Suzanne's place?
(a) the bedchamber.
(b) the garden.
(c) the parlor.
(d) the living room.
2. How does Figaro try to cheer up Cherubin regarding his new assignment?
(a) Figaro talks about all the excitement he'll find.
(b) Figaro alks about all the freedom to be had.
(c) Figaro talks about all the women he'll find.
(d) Figaro talks about all the money to be made.
3. How does Figaro respond to Bazile's comment regarding Cherubin being careful around Fanchette?
4. Which two characters had a child together in years passed who was given up for adoption?
(a) Bartholo and Suzanne.
(b) Figaro and Marceline.
(c) Marceline and Bartholo.
(d) Suzanne and Bartholo.
5. Who is Suzanne?
(a) Bartholo's cousin.
(b) Figaro's bride-to-be.
(c) both a and b.
(d) the Countess' maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Figaro do when he thinks of the Count wanting to woo Suzanne?
2. Who does Figaro say a man always defends?
3. What will potentially happen if Suzanne pretends to go along with the Count's scheme?
4. Which characters are plotting to have Cherubin stay?
5. What does Suzanne do after she enters the room with the dress in hand, unnoticed by either the Count or the Countess?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)