|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will potentially happen if Suzanne pretends to go along with the Count's scheme?
(a) there will be misfortune.
(b) there will be a higher rank.
(c) there will be a bigger room.
(d) there will be more dowry money.
2. How does Figaro try to cheer up Cherubin regarding his new assignment?
(a) Figaro talks about all the excitement he'll find.
(b) Figaro talks about all the women he'll find.
(c) Figaro talks about all the money to be made.
(d) Figaro alks about all the freedom to be had.
3. What does the Countess urge Cherubin to do when he comes in to the bedchamber upset about having to leave?
(a) take a nap.
(b) tell her a story.
(c) dance his dance for her.
(d) sing his song for her.
4. While Cherubin is in the chair and the Count is behind the chair, where is Figaro?
(a) in the foyer.
(b) looking for the Count.
(c) looking for Suzanne.
(d) in the garden.
5. Which character does Suzanne tell Figaro has been banished?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Suzanne respond to finding out what bedroom Figaro and she will share after marriage?
2. What does Cherubin pointedly say to the Count after he admits that his previous actions were unwise?
3. What does the Count ask after he proclaims that love still exists and agrees to the ceremony?
4. Which character wants to marry Figaro, even if she has to plot to do it?
5. Who is the gardener?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)