|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What explanation does Figaro give as the reason why a man wants to possess another man's wife?
(a) social status.
(d) human nature.
2. What does Figaro want to publicly express thanks to the Count for?
(a) for abolishing the dowry law.
(b) for abolishing the law about sleeping with servant's wives.
(c) for abolishing the law about marrying royalty.
(d) for abolishing the law about marrying servant's wives.
3. What does the Countess urge Cherubin to do when he comes in to the bedchamber upset about having to leave?
(a) tell her a story.
(b) take a nap.
(c) sing his song for her.
(d) dance his dance for her.
4. What has Figaro arranged to be delivered to the Count hinting that the Countess is seeing another man?
(a) a telegram.
(c) a letter.
5. Which two characters are plotting to stop the marriage of Figaro and Suzanne?
(a) Bartholo and Cherubin.
(b) the Count and the Countess.
(c) Marceline and Bartholo.
(d) Cherubin and the Count.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Cherubin have to leave for his new assignment?
2. What does Figaro playfully tease Marceline about?
3. Which two characters had a child together in years passed who was given up for adoption?
4. How does Suzanne insult Marceline after she brings in one of the Countess' dresses?
5. How does Suzanne respond to finding out what bedroom Figaro and she will share after marriage?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)