|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Figaro give Suzanne for luck?
(a) a rabbit's foot.
(b) a ring.
(c) a kiss.
(d) a hug.
2. What is the setting of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) the castle grounds.
(b) the Count's study.
(c) the Countess' bedchamber.
(d) Figaro's bedchamber.
3. What does the Count say he's going to get out in order to break the door open?
(a) an axe.
(b) his tools.
(c) a chair.
(d) a brick.
4. What sound summons Suzanne to the Countess?
(a) the sound of a bell.
(b) the sound of wind chimes.
(c) the sound of a horn.
(d) the sound of a voice.
5. After the Count shows the Countess a letter suggesting that she'll be meeting a lover, what is the explanation the Countess gives the Count why she won't be leaving her room all that day?
(a) she has nothing to wear.
(b) she does not like the sun.
(c) she is unwell.
(d) she is unsightly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Countess promise Suzanne despite the Count's recent actions?
2. Which character does Suzanne tell Figaro has been banished?
3. When does Cherubin have to leave for his new assignment?
4. Who is the gardener?
5. Which two characters had a child together in years passed who was given up for adoption?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)