|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cherubin act when he runs out of the dressing room?
2. Who has plans to marry Marceline?
3. According to Figaro, what will the Count be too busy trying to find as to even consider taking in a lover?
(a) the Countess' lover.
(b) Figaro's lover.
(c) Cherubin's many lovers.
(d) his beloved.
4. After the Count shows the Countess a letter suggesting that she'll be meeting a lover, what is the explanation the Countess gives the Count why she won't be leaving her room all that day?
(a) she has nothing to wear.
(b) she is unwell.
(c) she does not like the sun.
(d) she is unsightly.
5. What is Figaro measuring as the play opens?
(a) the cabinets.
(b) the bathtub.
(c) the closet space.
(d) the floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Countess discover is missing when she examines Cherubin's papers?
2. When does Cherubin have to leave for his new assignment?
3. What does the Count say he's going to get out in order to break the door open?
4. What sound summons Suzanne to the Countess?
5. What does Suzanne do after she enters the room with the dress in hand, unnoticed by either the Count or the Countess?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)