|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What action does Suzanne describe as Figaro "being in his element"?
(a) when Figaro travels to London with the Count.
(b) when Figaro completes his duties.
(c) when Figaro professes his love for Suzanne.
(d) when Figaro plans and schemes.
2. How does Fanchette reply when the Count asks where Marceline is?
(a) she has left town with Bartholo.
(b) she is waiting for the Count in the garden.
(c) she is having tea with Figaro.
(d) she has gone into town with Bartholo.
3. Who has plans to marry Marceline?
4. What does Suzanne hurriedly unlock as the Count and Countess exit?
(a) the bathroom door.
(b) the window.
(c) the dressing room door.
(d) the bedroom door.
5. After the Count jumps angrily out from behind the chair, who does he order to drive Cherubin from the court?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Figaro, what will the Count be too busy trying to find as to even consider taking in a lover?
2. How does Cherubin act when he runs out of the dressing room?
3. After careful consideration, what does the Count announce Cherubin be given command of?
4. What will potentially happen if Suzanne pretends to go along with the Count's scheme?
5. What has Figaro arranged to be delivered to the Count hinting that the Countess is seeing another man?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)