|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Cherubin in love with?
(b) Suzanne .
(c) the Countess.
2. What is the Countess pining away about?
(a) the Count is rude to her.
(b) the Count is neglecting her.
(c) the Count is unfaithful.
(d) the Count is a lousy lover.
3. How does Figaro respond to Bazile's comment regarding Cherubin being careful around Fanchette?
4. After careful consideration, what does the Count announce Cherubin be given command of?
(a) a presitgious regiment in England.
(b) a prestigious regiment in the navy.
(c) a prestigious regiment in the army.
(d) a prestigious regiment in the court.
5. What does Cherubin pointedly say to the Count after he admits that his previous actions were unwise?
(a) he can be helpful.
(b) he can be trusted.
(c) he can be difficult.
(d) he can be discreet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What misfortune does Figaro tease Bartholo about?
2. What will potentially happen if Suzanne pretends to go along with the Count's scheme?
3. When does Cherubin have to leave for his new assignment?
4. What does Figaro suggest the Count formally present Suzanne with as a symbol of his commitment to ending the law?
5. What is heard coming from the dressing room just as the Count comments that it's a good thing Dr. Bartholo is near?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)