|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Countess promise Suzanne despite the Count's recent actions?
(a) Suzanne will marry Figaro.
(b) Suzanne will marry Cherubin.
(c) Suzanne will marry no man.
(d) Suzanne will marry the Count.
2. What is the Countess's explanation to the Count as he enters the bedchamber?
(a) She and Suzanne need privacy to put on makeup.
(b) She and Suzanne need privacy to talk .
(c) She and Suzane need privacy to choose perfumes.
(d) She and Suzanne need privacy for trying on clothes.
3. How does Suzanne respond to finding out what bedroom Figaro and she will share after marriage?
(a) she begins to decorate the room.
(b) she wants another room.
(c) she is overjoyed.
(d) she leaves the room in upset silence.
4. After careful consideration, what does the Count announce Cherubin be given command of?
(a) a prestigious regiment in the army.
(b) a prestigious regiment in the court.
(c) a presitgious regiment in England.
(d) a prestigious regiment in the navy.
5. While Cherubin is in the chair and the Count is behind the chair, where is Figaro?
(a) looking for Suzanne.
(b) looking for the Count.
(c) in the garden.
(d) in the foyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cherubin pointedly say to the Count after he admits that his previous actions were unwise?
2. What is heard coming from the dressing room just as the Count comments that it's a good thing Dr. Bartholo is near?
3. What does the Count say he's going to get out in order to break the door open?
4. What does the Count ask after he proclaims that love still exists and agrees to the ceremony?
5. How does Suzanne insult Marceline after she brings in one of the Countess' dresses?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)