|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Suzanne insult Marceline after she brings in one of the Countess' dresses?
(a) Suzanne tells Marceline she has gained weight.
(b) Suzanne tells Marceline she is an old maid.
(c) Suzanne tells Marceline she is not beautiful.
(d) Suzanne tells Marceline she is not smart.
2. Where does Figaro tell the Countess she should meet the Count, despite the fact that someone else will take Suzanne's place?
(a) the living room.
(b) the garden.
(c) the bedchamber.
(d) the parlor.
3. According to Figaro, what will the Count be too busy trying to find as to even consider taking in a lover?
(a) the Countess' lover.
(b) Figaro's lover.
(c) Cherubin's many lovers.
(d) his beloved.
4. What has Figaro arranged to be delivered to the Count hinting that the Countess is seeing another man?
(a) a telegram.
(c) a letter.
5. What is the Countess pining away about?
(a) the Count is unfaithful.
(b) the Count is a lousy lover.
(c) the Count is rude to her.
(d) the Count is neglecting her.
Short Answer Questions
1. If Cherubin is discovered, what will they say the Count forgot to do?
2. What does the Countess discover is missing when she examines Cherubin's papers?
3. Where does the Count invite Suzanne to meet him to discuss his and Figaro's upcoming trip to London?
4. When does Cherubin have to leave for his new assignment?
5. How does the Countess try to prepare the Count for the discovery of Cherubin?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)