|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Countess promise Suzanne despite the Count's recent actions?
(a) Suzanne will marry Cherubin.
(b) Suzanne will marry Figaro.
(c) Suzanne will marry the Count.
(d) Suzanne will marry no man.
2. How is the presence of Cherubin revealed?
(a) Suzanne lifts the dress off the chair.
(b) Bazile lifts the dress off the chair.
(c) Figaro lifts the dress off the chair.
(d) The Count lifts the dress off the chair.
3. What does the Count feel Suzanne has made out of their love for each other?
(a) she has made a terrible mistake.
(b) she has made a tragic decision.
(c) she has made a mockery.
(d) she has made a wise choice.
4. After the Count jumps angrily out from behind the chair, who does he order to drive Cherubin from the court?
5. If Cherubin is discovered, what will they say the Count forgot to do?
(a) provide transportation .
(b) give him his commission papers.
(c) give him back his original duties.
(d) sign a release form.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count ask after he proclaims that love still exists and agrees to the ceremony?
2. Who has plans to marry Marceline?
3. How does Suzanne respond to finding out what bedroom Figaro and she will share after marriage?
4. What does the Count do before he exits with an anxious Countess?
5. How does Figaro try to cheer up Cherubin regarding his new assignment?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)