|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Figaro say a man always defends?
(a) his family.
(b) his beloved.
(c) his children.
(d) his siblings.
2. According to Figaro, why is the bedroom perfect?
(a) because the floorboards don't makes noise.
(b) because it has a lovely view.
(c) because it is close to their Master's room.
(d) because it is wide enough for a good bed.
3. What has Figaro arranged to be delivered to the Count hinting that the Countess is seeing another man?
(b) a letter.
(d) a telegram.
4. Which character wants to marry Figaro, even if she has to plot to do it?
(b) the Countess.
5. While Cherubin is in the chair and the Count is behind the chair, where is Figaro?
(a) in the foyer.
(b) looking for Suzanne.
(c) looking for the Count.
(d) in the garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Figaro measuring as the play opens?
2. How does Suzanne react when Bazile tells her that everyone is saying she has loose morals?
3. What does Suzanne do after she enters the room with the dress in hand, unnoticed by either the Count or the Countess?
4. Which character did the Count catch Cherubin with yesterday in the bedroom?
5. After careful consideration, what does the Count announce Cherubin be given command of?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)