|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What explanation does Figaro give as the reason why a man wants to possess another man's wife?
(b) social status.
(c) human nature.
2. Which character wants to marry Figaro, even if she has to plot to do it?
(c) the Countess.
3. Which character did the Count catch Cherubin with yesterday in the bedroom?
(b) the maid.
4. How long does Suzanne reveal that Cherubin has been in the room?
(a) he slept there overnight.
(b) for a few minutes.
(c) the entire time.
(d) for a few hours.
5. Which character tries to talk Suzanne into giving in to the Count's demands?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Count invite Suzanne to meet him to discuss his and Figaro's upcoming trip to London?
2. What does the Count ask after he proclaims that love still exists and agrees to the ceremony?
3. What does Cherubin pointedly say to the Count after he admits that his previous actions were unwise?
4. After the Count shows the Countess a letter suggesting that she'll be meeting a lover, what is the explanation the Countess gives the Count why she won't be leaving her room all that day?
5. What is the Countess arranging as the Count is heard outside asking why the bedroom door is locked?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)