|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Suzanne urge Cherubin to run and do?
(a) tell Figaro what happened.
(b) stop the Count and the Countess.
(d) find the key.
2. How does Suzanne insult Marceline after she brings in one of the Countess' dresses?
(a) Suzanne tells Marceline she is an old maid.
(b) Suzanne tells Marceline she is not beautiful.
(c) Suzanne tells Marceline she has gained weight.
(d) Suzanne tells Marceline she is not smart.
3. What is the setting of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) the Count's study.
(b) Figaro's bedchamber.
(c) the castle grounds.
(d) the Countess' bedchamber.
4. What does the Countess promise Suzanne despite the Count's recent actions?
(a) Suzanne will marry Cherubin.
(b) Suzanne will marry the Count.
(c) Suzanne will marry no man.
(d) Suzanne will marry Figaro.
5. What does the Countess discover is missing when she examines Cherubin's papers?
(a) the Count's offical address.
(b) the Count's official seal.
(c) the Count's specific orders.
(d) the name of the regiment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Figaro suggest the Count formally present Suzanne with as a symbol of his commitment to ending the law?
2. While Cherubin is in the chair and the Count is behind the chair, where is Figaro?
3. Why sort of missions does the Count want Figaro to take on?
4. How does Cherubin act when he runs out of the dressing room?
5. Which character tries to talk Suzanne into giving in to the Count's demands?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)