|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Suzanne react when Bazile tells her that everyone is saying she has loose morals?
(a) she is saddened.
(b) she considers it a compliment.
(c) she is indifferent.
(d) she is outraged.
2. Which two characters had a child together in years passed who was given up for adoption?
(a) Bartholo and Suzanne.
(b) Figaro and Marceline.
(c) Suzanne and Bartholo.
(d) Marceline and Bartholo.
3. Which characters are plotting to have Cherubin stay?
(a) Figaro and Suzanne.
(b) Suzanne and Bartholo.
(c) Cherubin and Suzanne.
(d) Figaro and Cherubin.
4. What does the Count swear to Suzanne after he realizes that Cherubin has heard the entire conversation and is banished?
(a) She can apologize but will not be forgiven .
(b) She will stay in her room.
(c) She can no longer marry Figaro.
(d) She will have to leave the castle grounds indefinitely.
5. After the Count shows the Countess a letter suggesting that she'll be meeting a lover, what is the explanation the Countess gives the Count why she won't be leaving her room all that day?
(a) she is unsightly.
(b) she is unwell.
(c) she has nothing to wear.
(d) she does not like the sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Countess arranging as the Count is heard outside asking why the bedroom door is locked?
2. Who has seen Cherubin lingering outside Suzanne's door?
3. What is heard coming from the dressing room just as the Count comments that it's a good thing Dr. Bartholo is near?
4. Who has plans to marry Marceline?
5. What does the Count feel Suzanne has made out of their love for each other?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)