|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Cherubin in love with?
(a) the Countess.
(b) Suzanne .
2. After the Count shows the Countess a letter suggesting that she'll be meeting a lover, what is the explanation the Countess gives the Count why she won't be leaving her room all that day?
(a) she has nothing to wear.
(b) she does not like the sun.
(c) she is unsightly.
(d) she is unwell.
3. When does Cherubin have to leave for his new assignment?
(a) next month.
(b) next year.
(c) the next day.
(d) next week.
4. How does Suzanne insult Marceline after she brings in one of the Countess' dresses?
(a) Suzanne tells Marceline she is not beautiful.
(b) Suzanne tells Marceline she is not smart.
(c) Suzanne tells Marceline she has gained weight.
(d) Suzanne tells Marceline she is an old maid.
5. What is the primary reason why Suzanne does not like to bedroom?
(a) it is too chilly.
(b) it means she may have to see the Countess too often.
(c) it means that Count wants to re-enact an old law.
(d) it is not close to the kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. After careful consideration, what does the Count announce Cherubin be given command of?
2. What explanation does Figaro give as the reason why a man wants to possess another man's wife?
3. Who is the gardener?
4. What will potentially happen if Suzanne pretends to go along with the Count's scheme?
5. What does Figaro suggest the Count formally present Suzanne with as a symbol of his commitment to ending the law?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)