|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bazile comment that Cherbuin will have to be careful around?
2. How long does Suzanne reveal that Cherubin has been in the room?
(a) he slept there overnight.
(b) for a few hours.
(c) for a few minutes.
(d) the entire time.
3. Who is plotting with Figaro to win Marceline for himself?
(d) the Count.
4. While Cherubin is in the chair and the Count is behind the chair, where is Figaro?
(a) looking for Suzanne.
(b) in the garden.
(c) looking for the Count.
(d) in the foyer.
5. After the Count jumps angrily out from behind the chair, who does he order to drive Cherubin from the court?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Suzanne trying on as Figaro is busy measuring?
2. How is the presence of Cherubin revealed?
3. What does the Count ask after he proclaims that love still exists and agrees to the ceremony?
4. What sound summons Suzanne to the Countess?
5. After the Count shows the Countess a letter suggesting that she'll be meeting a lover, what is the explanation the Countess gives the Count why she won't be leaving her room all that day?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)