|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After careful consideration, what does the Count announce Cherubin be given command of?
(a) a presitgious regiment in England.
(b) a prestigious regiment in the court.
(c) a prestigious regiment in the army.
(d) a prestigious regiment in the navy.
2. How long does Suzanne reveal that Cherubin has been in the room?
(a) he slept there overnight.
(b) for a few hours.
(c) for a few minutes.
(d) the entire time.
3. What does Figaro do when he thinks of the Count wanting to woo Suzanne?
(a) Figaro begins plotting.
(b) Figaro becomes violent.
(c) Figaro becomes jealous.
(d) Figaro disregards the thought and moves on.
4. According to Figaro, what will the Count be too busy trying to find as to even consider taking in a lover?
(a) Figaro's lover.
(b) Cherubin's many lovers.
(c) his beloved.
(d) the Countess' lover.
5. Which two characters had a child together in years passed who was given up for adoption?
(a) Suzanne and Bartholo.
(b) Bartholo and Suzanne.
(c) Figaro and Marceline.
(d) Marceline and Bartholo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Countess's explanation to the Count as he enters the bedchamber?
2. Which character did the Count catch Cherubin with yesterday in the bedroom?
3. What does Suzanne hurriedly unlock as the Count and Countess exit?
4. Why has Dr. Bartholo been sent to the castle?
5. Who does Bazile comment that Cherbuin will have to be careful around?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)