|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character tries to talk Suzanne into giving in to the Count's demands?
2. Who does Bazile comment that Cherbuin will have to be careful around?
3. How long does Suzanne reveal that Cherubin has been in the room?
(a) for a few minutes.
(b) he slept there overnight.
(c) for a few hours.
(d) the entire time.
4. Who is the gardener?
(a) Suzanne's cousin.
(b) Suzanne's uncle.
(c) Suzanne's father.
(d) Suzanne's brother.
5. What does Figaro suggest the Count formally present Suzanne with as a symbol of his commitment to ending the law?
(a) the wreath of flowers.
(b) the wreath of ribbons.
(c) the wreath of lace.
(d) the wreath of twigs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Figaro want to publicly express thanks to the Count for?
2. According to Figaro, why is the bedroom perfect?
3. Who has plans to marry Marceline?
4. When does Cherubin have to leave for his new assignment?
5. What does Suzanne do after she enters the room with the dress in hand, unnoticed by either the Count or the Countess?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)