|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Suzanne react when Bazile tells her that everyone is saying she has loose morals?
(a) she is indifferent.
(b) she is saddened.
(c) she is outraged.
(d) she considers it a compliment.
2. Who does Figaro send up to be dressed and coached on how to become a woman?
3. How does the Countess try to prepare the Count for the discovery of Cherubin?
(a) she remains calm and speaks little.
(b) she blames Suzanne.
(c) she says she was unaware of who was in the room.
(d) she says she was just playing a little joke.
4. How long does Suzanne reveal that Cherubin has been in the room?
(a) the entire time.
(b) for a few hours.
(c) he slept there overnight.
(d) for a few minutes.
5. What is the primary reason why Suzanne does not like to bedroom?
(a) it is not close to the kitchen.
(b) it is too chilly.
(c) it means that Count wants to re-enact an old law.
(d) it means she may have to see the Countess too often.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Suzanne?
2. What is the setting of Act 2, Part 1?
3. What does Figaro playfully tease Marceline about?
4. Who is Cherubin in love with?
5. What does Figaro give Suzanne for luck?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)