|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the presence of Cherubin revealed?
(a) Figaro lifts the dress off the chair.
(b) Suzanne lifts the dress off the chair.
(c) Bazile lifts the dress off the chair.
(d) The Count lifts the dress off the chair.
2. In addition to Figaro, which character is also in on the plot to have Cherubin stay?
(b) The Count.
3. What is Suzanne trying on as Figaro is busy measuring?
(a) a bridesmaid dress.
(b) a wreath of flowers.
(c) a new robe.
(d) her wedding dress.
4. What does Figaro give Suzanne for luck?
(a) a kiss.
(b) a ring.
(c) a rabbit's foot.
(d) a hug.
5. Who is the gardener?
(a) Suzanne's father.
(b) Suzanne's uncle.
(c) Suzanne's brother.
(d) Suzanne's cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the Count jumps angrily out from behind the chair, who does he order to drive Cherubin from the court?
2. Where does the Count invite Suzanne to meet him to discuss his and Figaro's upcoming trip to London?
3. What misfortune does Figaro tease Bartholo about?
4. What will potentially happen if Suzanne pretends to go along with the Count's scheme?
5. How long does Suzanne reveal that Cherubin has been in the room?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)