|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Cherubin have to leave for his new assignment?
(a) next month.
(b) next year.
(c) next week.
(d) the next day.
2. Who has plans to marry Marceline?
3. How does Figaro respond to Bazile's comment regarding Cherubin being careful around Fanchette?
4. Why sort of missions does the Count want Figaro to take on?
(a) diplomatic missions.
(b) religious mission.
(c) business missions.
(d) international missions.
5. What does the Count swear to Suzanne after he realizes that Cherubin has heard the entire conversation and is banished?
(a) She will have to leave the castle grounds indefinitely.
(b) She will stay in her room.
(c) She can no longer marry Figaro.
(d) She can apologize but will not be forgiven .
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Count invite Suzanne to meet him to discuss his and Figaro's upcoming trip to London?
2. Which two characters are plotting to stop the marriage of Figaro and Suzanne?
3. What does the Count ask after he proclaims that love still exists and agrees to the ceremony?
4. How long does Suzanne reveal that Cherubin has been in the room?
5. What is Figaro measuring as the play opens?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)