|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will potentially happen if Suzanne pretends to go along with the Count's scheme?
(a) there will be misfortune.
(b) there will be a higher rank.
(c) there will be a bigger room.
(d) there will be more dowry money.
2. What action does Suzanne describe as Figaro "being in his element"?
(a) when Figaro professes his love for Suzanne.
(b) when Figaro completes his duties.
(c) when Figaro travels to London with the Count.
(d) when Figaro plans and schemes.
3. How does Suzanne respond to finding out what bedroom Figaro and she will share after marriage?
(a) she is overjoyed.
(b) she leaves the room in upset silence.
(c) she wants another room.
(d) she begins to decorate the room.
4. What sound summons Suzanne to the Countess?
(a) the sound of a bell.
(b) the sound of a horn.
(c) the sound of wind chimes.
(d) the sound of a voice.
5. What is Suzanne trying on as Figaro is busy measuring?
(a) a wreath of flowers.
(b) a bridesmaid dress.
(c) a new robe.
(d) her wedding dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. After careful consideration, what does the Count announce Cherubin be given command of?
2. Which character tries to talk Suzanne into giving in to the Count's demands?
3. Who does Bazile comment that Cherbuin will have to be careful around?
4. When does Cherubin have to leave for his new assignment?
5. What is Figaro measuring as the play opens?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)