|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is plotting with Figaro to win Marceline for himself?
(a) the Count.
2. What action does Suzanne describe as Figaro "being in his element"?
(a) when Figaro plans and schemes.
(b) when Figaro completes his duties.
(c) when Figaro travels to London with the Count.
(d) when Figaro professes his love for Suzanne.
3. What does Figaro want to publicly express thanks to the Count for?
(a) for abolishing the dowry law.
(b) for abolishing the law about marrying royalty.
(c) for abolishing the law about sleeping with servant's wives.
(d) for abolishing the law about marrying servant's wives.
4. How long does Suzanne reveal that Cherubin has been in the room?
(a) the entire time.
(b) for a few hours.
(c) for a few minutes.
(d) he slept there overnight.
5. What does Cherubin pointedly say to the Count after he admits that his previous actions were unwise?
(a) he can be trusted.
(b) he can be helpful.
(c) he can be difficult.
(d) he can be discreet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Suzanne of the Count's intentions concerning the old law?
2. How does Suzanne insult Marceline after she brings in one of the Countess' dresses?
3. Why sort of missions does the Count want Figaro to take on?
4. When does Cherubin have to leave for his new assignment?
5. What does Figaro give Suzanne for luck?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)