|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Cherubin is in the chair and the Count is behind the chair, where is Figaro?
(a) looking for Suzanne.
(b) in the garden.
(c) looking for the Count.
(d) in the foyer.
2. What sound summons Suzanne to the Countess?
(a) the sound of a voice.
(b) the sound of a horn.
(c) the sound of wind chimes.
(d) the sound of a bell.
3. How long does Suzanne reveal that Cherubin has been in the room?
(a) he slept there overnight.
(b) the entire time.
(c) for a few minutes.
(d) for a few hours.
4. What does Figaro give Suzanne for luck?
(a) a ring.
(b) a kiss.
(c) a rabbit's foot.
(d) a hug.
5. After the Count jumps angrily out from behind the chair, who does he order to drive Cherubin from the court?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character wants to marry Figaro, even if she has to plot to do it?
2. Who does Bazile comment that Cherbuin will have to be careful around?
3. What is the primary reason why Suzanne does not like to bedroom?
4. Why has Dr. Bartholo been sent to the castle?
5. In addition to Figaro, which character is also in on the plot to have Cherubin stay?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)