|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What misfortune does Figaro tease Bartholo about?
(a) How he lost his friendship.
(b) How he lost his money.
(c) How he lost Marceline.
(d) How he lost Rosine.
2. How long does Suzanne reveal that Cherubin has been in the room?
(a) for a few minutes.
(b) for a few hours.
(c) he slept there overnight.
(d) the entire time.
3. Which two characters are plotting to stop the marriage of Figaro and Suzanne?
(a) the Count and the Countess.
(b) Marceline and Bartholo.
(c) Cherubin and the Count.
(d) Bartholo and Cherubin.
4. What does Cherubin pointedly say to the Count after he admits that his previous actions were unwise?
(a) he can be trusted.
(b) he can be discreet.
(c) he can be helpful.
(d) he can be difficult.
5. How does Fanchette reply when the Count asks where Marceline is?
(a) she is waiting for the Count in the garden.
(b) she has gone into town with Bartholo.
(c) she has left town with Bartholo.
(d) she is having tea with Figaro.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bazile comment that Cherbuin will have to be careful around?
2. Who is Suzanne?
3. Who is Cherubin in love with?
4. Where does the Count invite Suzanne to meet him to discuss his and Figaro's upcoming trip to London?
5. What does Figaro do when he thinks of the Count wanting to woo Suzanne?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)