|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Suzanne of the Count's intentions concerning the old law?
2. How does Figaro respond to Bazile's comment regarding Cherubin being careful around Fanchette?
3. Who is Cherubin in love with?
(c) Suzanne .
(d) the Countess.
4. Which two characters are plotting to stop the marriage of Figaro and Suzanne?
(a) Cherubin and the Count.
(b) Marceline and Bartholo.
(c) Bartholo and Cherubin.
(d) the Count and the Countess.
5. What is Suzanne trying on as Figaro is busy measuring?
(a) a wreath of flowers.
(b) her wedding dress.
(c) a new robe.
(d) a bridesmaid dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has seen Cherubin lingering outside Suzanne's door?
2. How does Suzanne insult Marceline after she brings in one of the Countess' dresses?
3. Which characters are plotting to have Cherubin stay?
4. What does Figaro want to publicly express thanks to the Count for?
5. What sound summons Suzanne to the Countess?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)