|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Suzanne?
(a) the Countess' maid.
(b) both a and b.
(c) Bartholo's cousin.
(d) Figaro's bride-to-be.
2. Which character wants to marry Figaro, even if she has to plot to do it?
(d) the Countess.
3. According to Figaro, why is the bedroom perfect?
(a) because it is wide enough for a good bed.
(b) because the floorboards don't makes noise.
(c) because it is close to their Master's room.
(d) because it has a lovely view.
4. Who is Cherubin in love with?
(b) the Countess.
(d) Suzanne .
5. Which two characters are plotting to stop the marriage of Figaro and Suzanne?
(a) Marceline and Bartholo.
(b) Bartholo and Cherubin.
(c) Cherubin and the Count.
(d) the Count and the Countess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count ask after he proclaims that love still exists and agrees to the ceremony?
2. What sound summons Suzanne to the Countess?
3. Who tells Suzanne of the Count's intentions concerning the old law?
4. Who has seen Cherubin lingering outside Suzanne's door?
5. What will potentially happen if Suzanne pretends to go along with the Count's scheme?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)