|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will potentially happen if Suzanne pretends to go along with the Count's scheme?
(a) there will be a bigger room.
(b) there will be a higher rank.
(c) there will be more dowry money.
(d) there will be misfortune.
2. Where does the Count invite Suzanne to meet him to discuss his and Figaro's upcoming trip to London?
(a) the dining hall.
(b) the garden.
(c) the bedchamber.
(d) the foyer.
3. While Cherubin is in the chair and the Count is behind the chair, where is Figaro?
(a) in the garden.
(b) in the foyer.
(c) looking for Suzanne.
(d) looking for the Count.
4. How long does Suzanne reveal that Cherubin has been in the room?
(a) for a few minutes.
(b) he slept there overnight.
(c) the entire time.
(d) for a few hours.
5. Who is Cherubin in love with?
(c) the Countess.
(d) Suzanne .
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Suzanne respond to finding out what bedroom Figaro and she will share after marriage?
2. Which character did the Count catch Cherubin with yesterday in the bedroom?
3. Which character tries to talk Suzanne into giving in to the Count's demands?
4. When does Cherubin have to leave for his new assignment?
5. How does Figaro try to cheer up Cherubin regarding his new assignment?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)