|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will potentially happen if Suzanne pretends to go along with the Count's scheme?
(a) there will be misfortune.
(b) there will be a higher rank.
(c) there will be more dowry money.
(d) there will be a bigger room.
2. Which two characters had a child together in years passed who was given up for adoption?
(a) Marceline and Bartholo.
(b) Bartholo and Suzanne.
(c) Figaro and Marceline.
(d) Suzanne and Bartholo.
3. Who is plotting with Figaro to win Marceline for himself?
(b) the Count.
4. How is the presence of Cherubin revealed?
(a) Bazile lifts the dress off the chair.
(b) The Count lifts the dress off the chair.
(c) Suzanne lifts the dress off the chair.
(d) Figaro lifts the dress off the chair.
5. What is the Countess pining away about?
(a) the Count is neglecting her.
(b) the Count is a lousy lover.
(c) the Count is unfaithful.
(d) the Count is rude to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Dr. Bartholo been sent to the castle?
2. What is the primary reason why Suzanne does not like to bedroom?
3. Which two characters are plotting to stop the marriage of Figaro and Suzanne?
4. Who tells Suzanne of the Count's intentions concerning the old law?
5. How does Figaro respond to Bazile's comment regarding Cherubin being careful around Fanchette?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)