|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Countess pining away about?
(a) the Count is neglecting her.
(b) the Count is rude to her.
(c) the Count is unfaithful.
(d) the Count is a lousy lover.
2. Which two characters are plotting to stop the marriage of Figaro and Suzanne?
(a) Bartholo and Cherubin.
(b) Marceline and Bartholo.
(c) Cherubin and the Count.
(d) the Count and the Countess.
3. Who has plans to marry Marceline?
4. Who is the gardener?
(a) Suzanne's cousin.
(b) Suzanne's brother.
(c) Suzanne's uncle.
(d) Suzanne's father.
5. Who is plotting with Figaro to win Marceline for himself?
(b) the Count.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Figaro suggest the Count formally present Suzanne with as a symbol of his commitment to ending the law?
2. When does Cherubin have to leave for his new assignment?
3. What is Figaro measuring as the play opens?
4. After the Count jumps angrily out from behind the chair, who does he order to drive Cherubin from the court?
5. Where does the Count invite Suzanne to meet him to discuss his and Figaro's upcoming trip to London?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)