|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why sort of missions does the Count want Figaro to take on?
(a) religious mission.
(b) diplomatic missions.
(c) international missions.
(d) business missions.
2. What misfortune does Figaro tease Bartholo about?
(a) How he lost his money.
(b) How he lost Marceline.
(c) How he lost his friendship.
(d) How he lost Rosine.
3. How does Suzanne react when Bazile tells her that everyone is saying she has loose morals?
(a) she is indifferent.
(b) she considers it a compliment.
(c) she is saddened.
(d) she is outraged.
4. What is the Countess pining away about?
(a) the Count is a lousy lover.
(b) the Count is unfaithful.
(c) the Count is neglecting her.
(d) the Count is rude to her.
5. Who does Bazile comment that Cherbuin will have to be careful around?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the gardener?
2. How does Suzanne insult Marceline after she brings in one of the Countess' dresses?
3. Who has seen Cherubin lingering outside Suzanne's door?
4. What does Figaro suggest the Count formally present Suzanne with as a symbol of his commitment to ending the law?
5. While Cherubin is in the chair and the Count is behind the chair, where is Figaro?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)