|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the gardener?
(a) Suzanne's brother.
(b) Suzanne's father.
(c) Suzanne's cousin.
(d) Suzanne's uncle.
2. What is Suzanne trying on as Figaro is busy measuring?
(a) her wedding dress.
(b) a new robe.
(c) a wreath of flowers.
(d) a bridesmaid dress.
3. What is Figaro measuring as the play opens?
(a) the closet space.
(b) the cabinets.
(c) the bathtub.
(d) the floor.
4. According to Figaro, why is the bedroom perfect?
(a) because it is close to their Master's room.
(b) because it has a lovely view.
(c) because the floorboards don't makes noise.
(d) because it is wide enough for a good bed.
5. Who does Bazile comment that Cherbuin will have to be careful around?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count swear to Suzanne after he realizes that Cherubin has heard the entire conversation and is banished?
2. What will potentially happen if Suzanne pretends to go along with the Count's scheme?
3. How does Suzanne respond to finding out what bedroom Figaro and she will share after marriage?
4. What is the primary reason why Suzanne does not like to bedroom?
5. Which character does Suzanne tell Figaro has been banished?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)