|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Figaro suggest the Count formally present Suzanne with as a symbol of his commitment to ending the law?
(a) the wreath of lace.
(b) the wreath of twigs.
(c) the wreath of flowers.
(d) the wreath of ribbons.
2. What does Figaro want to publicly express thanks to the Count for?
(a) for abolishing the law about sleeping with servant's wives.
(b) for abolishing the law about marrying servant's wives.
(c) for abolishing the law about marrying royalty.
(d) for abolishing the dowry law.
3. Which two characters had a child together in years passed who was given up for adoption?
(a) Suzanne and Bartholo.
(b) Figaro and Marceline.
(c) Bartholo and Suzanne.
(d) Marceline and Bartholo.
4. Who is plotting with Figaro to win Marceline for himself?
(d) the Count.
5. Where does the Count invite Suzanne to meet him to discuss his and Figaro's upcoming trip to London?
(a) the dining hall.
(b) the bedchamber.
(c) the garden.
(d) the foyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cherubin pointedly say to the Count after he admits that his previous actions were unwise?
2. Which character does Suzanne tell Figaro has been banished?
3. What will potentially happen if Suzanne pretends to go along with the Count's scheme?
4. While Cherubin is in the chair and the Count is behind the chair, where is Figaro?
5. Which character tries to talk Suzanne into giving in to the Count's demands?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)