|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Cherubin have to leave for his new assignment?
(a) next week.
(b) next month.
(c) next year.
(d) the next day.
2. What does Figaro want to publicly express thanks to the Count for?
(a) for abolishing the law about sleeping with servant's wives.
(b) for abolishing the law about marrying servant's wives.
(c) for abolishing the law about marrying royalty.
(d) for abolishing the dowry law.
3. Who is plotting with Figaro to win Marceline for himself?
(c) the Count.
4. What does the Count ask after he proclaims that love still exists and agrees to the ceremony?
(a) he asks others for input of what he should do next.
(b) he asks to postpone the ceremony.
(c) he asks to speed up the ceremony.
(d) he asks to invite more people to the ceremony.
5. How does Figaro respond to Bazile's comment regarding Cherubin being careful around Fanchette?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound summons Suzanne to the Countess?
2. Why sort of missions does the Count want Figaro to take on?
3. Who has plans to marry Marceline?
4. Why has Dr. Bartholo been sent to the castle?
5. Which character tries to talk Suzanne into giving in to the Count's demands?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)