|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Cherubin is in the chair and the Count is behind the chair, where is Figaro?
(a) in the garden.
(b) in the foyer.
(c) looking for Suzanne.
(d) looking for the Count.
2. What is Figaro measuring as the play opens?
(a) the closet space.
(b) the bathtub.
(c) the cabinets.
(d) the floor.
3. Who has seen Cherubin lingering outside Suzanne's door?
(a) The Count.
(c) the court.
4. Who is plotting with Figaro to win Marceline for himself?
(b) the Count.
5. After the Count jumps angrily out from behind the chair, who does he order to drive Cherubin from the court?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Figaro try to cheer up Cherubin regarding his new assignment?
2. How is the presence of Cherubin revealed?
3. What will potentially happen if Suzanne pretends to go along with the Count's scheme?
4. Who tells Suzanne of the Count's intentions concerning the old law?
5. When does Cherubin have to leave for his new assignment?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)