|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the Count jumps angrily out from behind the chair, who does he order to drive Cherubin from the court?
2. What does Figaro suggest the Count formally present Suzanne with as a symbol of his commitment to ending the law?
(a) the wreath of twigs.
(b) the wreath of flowers.
(c) the wreath of lace.
(d) the wreath of ribbons.
3. Which characters are plotting to have Cherubin stay?
(a) Cherubin and Suzanne.
(b) Figaro and Cherubin.
(c) Suzanne and Bartholo.
(d) Figaro and Suzanne.
4. What sound summons Suzanne to the Countess?
(a) the sound of a horn.
(b) the sound of wind chimes.
(c) the sound of a voice.
(d) the sound of a bell.
5. How does Figaro try to cheer up Cherubin regarding his new assignment?
(a) Figaro talks about all the money to be made.
(b) Figaro alks about all the freedom to be had.
(c) Figaro talks about all the excitement he'll find.
(d) Figaro talks about all the women he'll find.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Figaro do when he thinks of the Count wanting to woo Suzanne?
2. How does Suzanne react when Bazile tells her that everyone is saying she has loose morals?
3. Who is Suzanne?
4. What does Figaro playfully tease Marceline about?
5. Which two characters are plotting to stop the marriage of Figaro and Suzanne?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)