|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Figaro try to cheer up Cherubin regarding his new assignment?
(a) Figaro talks about all the money to be made.
(b) Figaro talks about all the excitement he'll find.
(c) Figaro alks about all the freedom to be had.
(d) Figaro talks about all the women he'll find.
2. Who does Bazile comment that Cherbuin will have to be careful around?
3. Who has seen Cherubin lingering outside Suzanne's door?
(a) the court.
(b) The Count.
4. In addition to Figaro, which character is also in on the plot to have Cherubin stay?
(a) The Count.
5. What is Figaro measuring as the play opens?
(a) the floor.
(b) the bathtub.
(c) the closet space.
(d) the cabinets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character does Suzanne tell Figaro has been banished?
2. Which character did the Count catch Cherubin with yesterday in the bedroom?
3. When does Cherubin have to leave for his new assignment?
4. What does Cherubin pointedly say to the Count after he admits that his previous actions were unwise?
5. How does Suzanne react when Bazile tells her that everyone is saying she has loose morals?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)