|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count swear to Suzanne after he realizes that Cherubin has heard the entire conversation and is banished?
(a) She can no longer marry Figaro.
(b) She will stay in her room.
(c) She will have to leave the castle grounds indefinitely.
(d) She can apologize but will not be forgiven .
2. Which characters are plotting to have Cherubin stay?
(a) Cherubin and Suzanne.
(b) Figaro and Suzanne.
(c) Figaro and Cherubin.
(d) Suzanne and Bartholo.
3. Who is plotting with Figaro to win Marceline for himself?
(d) the Count.
4. What does Figaro do when he thinks of the Count wanting to woo Suzanne?
(a) Figaro begins plotting.
(b) Figaro becomes jealous.
(c) Figaro becomes violent.
(d) Figaro disregards the thought and moves on.
5. What does the Count ask after he proclaims that love still exists and agrees to the ceremony?
(a) he asks to invite more people to the ceremony.
(b) he asks to postpone the ceremony.
(c) he asks to speed up the ceremony.
(d) he asks others for input of what he should do next.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character did the Count catch Cherubin with yesterday in the bedroom?
2. After the Count jumps angrily out from behind the chair, who does he order to drive Cherubin from the court?
3. What does Figaro want to publicly express thanks to the Count for?
4. How does Suzanne respond to finding out what bedroom Figaro and she will share after marriage?
5. While Cherubin is in the chair and the Count is behind the chair, where is Figaro?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)