|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Figaro try to cheer up Cherubin regarding his new assignment?
(a) Figaro alks about all the freedom to be had.
(b) Figaro talks about all the money to be made.
(c) Figaro talks about all the women he'll find.
(d) Figaro talks about all the excitement he'll find.
2. According to Figaro, why is the bedroom perfect?
(a) because it is wide enough for a good bed.
(b) because the floorboards don't makes noise.
(c) because it is close to their Master's room.
(d) because it has a lovely view.
3. How long does Suzanne reveal that Cherubin has been in the room?
(a) the entire time.
(b) for a few minutes.
(c) for a few hours.
(d) he slept there overnight.
4. What is Suzanne trying on as Figaro is busy measuring?
(a) a wreath of flowers.
(b) a bridesmaid dress.
(c) her wedding dress.
(d) a new robe.
5. What does the Count swear to Suzanne after he realizes that Cherubin has heard the entire conversation and is banished?
(a) She can no longer marry Figaro.
(b) She can apologize but will not be forgiven .
(c) She will have to leave the castle grounds indefinitely.
(d) She will stay in her room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which characters are plotting to have Cherubin stay?
2. What is the Countess pining away about?
3. Who has seen Cherubin lingering outside Suzanne's door?
4. Which character does Suzanne tell Figaro has been banished?
5. What does the Count ask after he proclaims that love still exists and agrees to the ceremony?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)