|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two characters are plotting to stop the marriage of Figaro and Suzanne?
(a) the Count and the Countess.
(b) Bartholo and Cherubin.
(c) Cherubin and the Count.
(d) Marceline and Bartholo.
2. How does Suzanne insult Marceline after she brings in one of the Countess' dresses?
(a) Suzanne tells Marceline she is an old maid.
(b) Suzanne tells Marceline she is not beautiful.
(c) Suzanne tells Marceline she is not smart.
(d) Suzanne tells Marceline she has gained weight.
3. Where does the Count invite Suzanne to meet him to discuss his and Figaro's upcoming trip to London?
(a) the foyer.
(b) the dining hall.
(c) the bedchamber.
(d) the garden.
4. How long does Suzanne reveal that Cherubin has been in the room?
(a) for a few minutes.
(b) for a few hours.
(c) the entire time.
(d) he slept there overnight.
5. Which character does Suzanne tell Figaro has been banished?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Figaro measuring as the play opens?
2. What is the primary reason why Suzanne does not like to bedroom?
3. Who is Cherubin in love with?
4. Which character wants to marry Figaro, even if she has to plot to do it?
5. Who does Bazile comment that Cherbuin will have to be careful around?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)