|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character wants to marry Figaro, even if she has to plot to do it?
(c) the Countess.
2. According to Figaro, why is the bedroom perfect?
(a) because the floorboards don't makes noise.
(b) because it is wide enough for a good bed.
(c) because it has a lovely view.
(d) because it is close to their Master's room.
3. What does Figaro suggest the Count formally present Suzanne with as a symbol of his commitment to ending the law?
(a) the wreath of flowers.
(b) the wreath of twigs.
(c) the wreath of lace.
(d) the wreath of ribbons.
4. What sound summons Suzanne to the Countess?
(a) the sound of a bell.
(b) the sound of a voice.
(c) the sound of wind chimes.
(d) the sound of a horn.
5. While Cherubin is in the chair and the Count is behind the chair, where is Figaro?
(a) in the garden.
(b) in the foyer.
(c) looking for the Count.
(d) looking for Suzanne.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Suzanne react when Bazile tells her that everyone is saying she has loose morals?
2. What misfortune does Figaro tease Bartholo about?
3. What does Figaro playfully tease Marceline about?
4. How long does Suzanne reveal that Cherubin has been in the room?
5. Where does the Count invite Suzanne to meet him to discuss his and Figaro's upcoming trip to London?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)