|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After careful consideration, what does the Count announce Cherubin be given command of?
(a) a prestigious regiment in the army.
(b) a prestigious regiment in the court.
(c) a presitgious regiment in England.
(d) a prestigious regiment in the navy.
2. Why has Dr. Bartholo been sent to the castle?
(a) the Countess is ill.
(b) the Countess requires medication.
(c) the Countess is pregnant.
(d) the Countess is depressed.
3. How does Figaro respond to Bazile's comment regarding Cherubin being careful around Fanchette?
4. In addition to Figaro, which character is also in on the plot to have Cherubin stay?
(d) The Count.
5. While Cherubin is in the chair and the Count is behind the chair, where is Figaro?
(a) looking for Suzanne.
(b) in the garden.
(c) looking for the Count.
(d) in the foyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which characters are plotting to have Cherubin stay?
2. After the Count jumps angrily out from behind the chair, who does he order to drive Cherubin from the court?
3. Which character wants to marry Figaro, even if she has to plot to do it?
4. How long does Suzanne reveal that Cherubin has been in the room?
5. What is the Countess pining away about?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)