|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has seen Cherubin lingering outside Suzanne's door?
(a) the court.
(d) The Count.
2. When does Cherubin have to leave for his new assignment?
(a) next month.
(b) the next day.
(c) next year.
(d) next week.
3. After careful consideration, what does the Count announce Cherubin be given command of?
(a) a presitgious regiment in England.
(b) a prestigious regiment in the navy.
(c) a prestigious regiment in the army.
(d) a prestigious regiment in the court.
4. What does the Count ask after he proclaims that love still exists and agrees to the ceremony?
(a) he asks to postpone the ceremony.
(b) he asks to invite more people to the ceremony.
(c) he asks others for input of what he should do next.
(d) he asks to speed up the ceremony.
5. Who tells Suzanne of the Count's intentions concerning the old law?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character wants to marry Figaro, even if she has to plot to do it?
2. Why has Dr. Bartholo been sent to the castle?
3. What does Figaro suggest the Count formally present Suzanne with as a symbol of his commitment to ending the law?
4. What is Suzanne trying on as Figaro is busy measuring?
5. How is the presence of Cherubin revealed?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)