|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is plotting with Figaro to win Marceline for himself?
(a) the Count.
2. How does Fanchette reply when the Count asks where Marceline is?
(a) she is having tea with Figaro.
(b) she is waiting for the Count in the garden.
(c) she has gone into town with Bartholo.
(d) she has left town with Bartholo.
3. How does Suzanne react when Bazile tells her that everyone is saying she has loose morals?
(a) she is indifferent.
(b) she is saddened.
(c) she is outraged.
(d) she considers it a compliment.
4. Which characters are plotting to have Cherubin stay?
(a) Figaro and Cherubin.
(b) Suzanne and Bartholo.
(c) Cherubin and Suzanne.
(d) Figaro and Suzanne.
5. How does Figaro respond to Bazile's comment regarding Cherubin being careful around Fanchette?
Short Answer Questions
1. After careful consideration, what does the Count announce Cherubin be given command of?
2. What does the Count ask after he proclaims that love still exists and agrees to the ceremony?
3. What does Figaro want to publicly express thanks to the Count for?
4. Which two characters had a child together in years passed who was given up for adoption?
5. What is Figaro measuring as the play opens?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)