|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the Count jumps angrily out from behind the chair, who does he order to drive Cherubin from the court?
2. Who does Bazile comment that Cherbuin will have to be careful around?
3. Who is plotting with Figaro to win Marceline for himself?
(b) the Count.
4. What does Figaro give Suzanne for luck?
(a) a rabbit's foot.
(b) a hug.
(c) a kiss.
(d) a ring.
5. What is Suzanne trying on as Figaro is busy measuring?
(a) a wreath of flowers.
(b) a new robe.
(c) her wedding dress.
(d) a bridesmaid dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the primary reason why Suzanne does not like to bedroom?
2. Which character does Suzanne tell Figaro has been banished?
3. What action does Suzanne describe as Figaro "being in his element"?
4. What is Figaro measuring as the play opens?
5. After careful consideration, what does the Count announce Cherubin be given command of?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)