|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character did the Count catch Cherubin with yesterday in the bedroom?
(a) the maid.
2. After careful consideration, what does the Count announce Cherubin be given command of?
(a) a prestigious regiment in the navy.
(b) a presitgious regiment in England.
(c) a prestigious regiment in the army.
(d) a prestigious regiment in the court.
3. What does the Count ask after he proclaims that love still exists and agrees to the ceremony?
(a) he asks to speed up the ceremony.
(b) he asks to invite more people to the ceremony.
(c) he asks to postpone the ceremony.
(d) he asks others for input of what he should do next.
4. What is Figaro measuring as the play opens?
(a) the cabinets.
(b) the closet space.
(c) the floor.
(d) the bathtub.
5. Which two characters had a child together in years passed who was given up for adoption?
(a) Suzanne and Bartholo.
(b) Figaro and Marceline.
(c) Bartholo and Suzanne.
(d) Marceline and Bartholo.
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to Figaro, which character is also in on the plot to have Cherubin stay?
2. How does Figaro respond to Bazile's comment regarding Cherubin being careful around Fanchette?
3. What does Cherubin pointedly say to the Count after he admits that his previous actions were unwise?
4. According to Figaro, why is the bedroom perfect?
5. How does Suzanne react when Bazile tells her that everyone is saying she has loose morals?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)