|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two characters are plotting to stop the marriage of Figaro and Suzanne?
(a) Cherubin and the Count.
(b) the Count and the Countess.
(c) Bartholo and Cherubin.
(d) Marceline and Bartholo.
2. Who tells Suzanne of the Count's intentions concerning the old law?
3. When does Cherubin have to leave for his new assignment?
(a) the next day.
(b) next week.
(c) next year.
(d) next month.
4. Who is Suzanne?
(a) Bartholo's cousin.
(b) the Countess' maid.
(c) Figaro's bride-to-be.
(d) both a and b.
5. Who is the gardener?
(a) Suzanne's father.
(b) Suzanne's cousin.
(c) Suzanne's uncle.
(d) Suzanne's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Figaro, why is the bedroom perfect?
2. What is the primary reason why Suzanne does not like to bedroom?
3. While Cherubin is in the chair and the Count is behind the chair, where is Figaro?
4. What does Figaro want to publicly express thanks to the Count for?
5. Which characters are plotting to have Cherubin stay?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)