|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What misfortune does Figaro tease Bartholo about?
(a) How he lost his friendship.
(b) How he lost his money.
(c) How he lost Rosine.
(d) How he lost Marceline.
2. While Cherubin is in the chair and the Count is behind the chair, where is Figaro?
(a) in the garden.
(b) in the foyer.
(c) looking for the Count.
(d) looking for Suzanne.
3. What does the Count ask after he proclaims that love still exists and agrees to the ceremony?
(a) he asks others for input of what he should do next.
(b) he asks to postpone the ceremony.
(c) he asks to speed up the ceremony.
(d) he asks to invite more people to the ceremony.
4. According to Figaro, why is the bedroom perfect?
(a) because it is wide enough for a good bed.
(b) because it is close to their Master's room.
(c) because it has a lovely view.
(d) because the floorboards don't makes noise.
5. Why sort of missions does the Count want Figaro to take on?
(a) religious mission.
(b) diplomatic missions.
(c) international missions.
(d) business missions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will potentially happen if Suzanne pretends to go along with the Count's scheme?
2. What does Figaro do when he thinks of the Count wanting to woo Suzanne?
3. After careful consideration, what does the Count announce Cherubin be given command of?
4. After the Count jumps angrily out from behind the chair, who does he order to drive Cherubin from the court?
5. What does the Count swear to Suzanne after he realizes that Cherubin has heard the entire conversation and is banished?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)