|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Figaro want to publicly express thanks to the Count for?
(a) for abolishing the law about sleeping with servant's wives.
(b) for abolishing the law about marrying servant's wives.
(c) for abolishing the dowry law.
(d) for abolishing the law about marrying royalty.
2. Where does the Count invite Suzanne to meet him to discuss his and Figaro's upcoming trip to London?
(a) the garden.
(b) the foyer.
(c) the bedchamber.
(d) the dining hall.
3. Which characters are plotting to have Cherubin stay?
(a) Figaro and Cherubin.
(b) Suzanne and Bartholo.
(c) Figaro and Suzanne.
(d) Cherubin and Suzanne.
4. What does Figaro playfully tease Marceline about?
(a) Her plans to sue him for her illegitimate child.
(b) Her plans to sue him for neglect.
(c) Her plans to divorce him.
(d) Her plans to sue him for breach of promise of marriage.
5. What is the primary reason why Suzanne does not like to bedroom?
(a) it is not close to the kitchen.
(b) it means that Count wants to re-enact an old law.
(c) it means she may have to see the Countess too often.
(d) it is too chilly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What misfortune does Figaro tease Bartholo about?
2. Which character wants to marry Figaro, even if she has to plot to do it?
3. After the Count jumps angrily out from behind the chair, who does he order to drive Cherubin from the court?
4. Who does Bazile comment that Cherbuin will have to be careful around?
5. Who is Cherubin in love with?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)