|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Countess pining away about?
(a) the Count is unfaithful.
(b) the Count is rude to her.
(c) the Count is neglecting her.
(d) the Count is a lousy lover.
2. What does the Count ask after he proclaims that love still exists and agrees to the ceremony?
(a) he asks to speed up the ceremony.
(b) he asks others for input of what he should do next.
(c) he asks to invite more people to the ceremony.
(d) he asks to postpone the ceremony.
3. After the Count jumps angrily out from behind the chair, who does he order to drive Cherubin from the court?
4. Who has seen Cherubin lingering outside Suzanne's door?
(b) the court.
(d) The Count.
5. Who does Bazile comment that Cherbuin will have to be careful around?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count swear to Suzanne after he realizes that Cherubin has heard the entire conversation and is banished?
2. In addition to Figaro, which character is also in on the plot to have Cherubin stay?
3. What does Figaro want to publicly express thanks to the Count for?
4. What does Figaro do when he thinks of the Count wanting to woo Suzanne?
5. Which character wants to marry Figaro, even if she has to plot to do it?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)