|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is plotting with Figaro to win Marceline for himself?
(b) the Count.
2. Which character did the Count catch Cherubin with yesterday in the bedroom?
(a) the maid.
3. Who does Bazile comment that Cherbuin will have to be careful around?
4. After the Count jumps angrily out from behind the chair, who does he order to drive Cherubin from the court?
5. What does Figaro give Suzanne for luck?
(a) a rabbit's foot.
(b) a hug.
(c) a kiss.
(d) a ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cherubin pointedly say to the Count after he admits that his previous actions were unwise?
2. How does Suzanne react when Bazile tells her that everyone is saying she has loose morals?
3. When does Cherubin have to leave for his new assignment?
4. Which character tries to talk Suzanne into giving in to the Count's demands?
5. Which character does Suzanne tell Figaro has been banished?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)