|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound summons Suzanne to the Countess?
(a) the sound of a horn.
(b) the sound of wind chimes.
(c) the sound of a voice.
(d) the sound of a bell.
2. Which character does Suzanne tell Figaro has been banished?
3. How does Figaro respond to Bazile's comment regarding Cherubin being careful around Fanchette?
4. Who is Cherubin in love with?
(a) the Countess.
(d) Suzanne .
5. Who is plotting with Figaro to win Marceline for himself?
(b) the Count.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the Count jumps angrily out from behind the chair, who does he order to drive Cherubin from the court?
2. What is Suzanne trying on as Figaro is busy measuring?
3. What does Figaro suggest the Count formally present Suzanne with as a symbol of his commitment to ending the law?
4. When does Cherubin have to leave for his new assignment?
5. How is the presence of Cherubin revealed?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)