|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character did the Count catch Cherubin with yesterday in the bedroom?
(b) the maid.
2. Which character tries to talk Suzanne into giving in to the Count's demands?
3. What is the primary reason why Suzanne does not like to bedroom?
(a) it is not close to the kitchen.
(b) it is too chilly.
(c) it means she may have to see the Countess too often.
(d) it means that Count wants to re-enact an old law.
4. Why sort of missions does the Count want Figaro to take on?
(a) diplomatic missions.
(b) international missions.
(c) religious mission.
(d) business missions.
5. Who has seen Cherubin lingering outside Suzanne's door?
(b) The Count.
(c) the court.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Figaro respond to Bazile's comment regarding Cherubin being careful around Fanchette?
2. What does Figaro do when he thinks of the Count wanting to woo Suzanne?
3. What action does Suzanne describe as Figaro "being in his element"?
4. How does Suzanne react when Bazile tells her that everyone is saying she has loose morals?
5. What sound summons Suzanne to the Countess?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)