|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Suzanne insult Marceline after she brings in one of the Countess' dresses?
(a) Suzanne tells Marceline she is not smart.
(b) Suzanne tells Marceline she is not beautiful.
(c) Suzanne tells Marceline she has gained weight.
(d) Suzanne tells Marceline she is an old maid.
2. What does the Count swear to Suzanne after he realizes that Cherubin has heard the entire conversation and is banished?
(a) She will stay in her room.
(b) She will have to leave the castle grounds indefinitely.
(c) She can apologize but will not be forgiven .
(d) She can no longer marry Figaro.
3. Who is Cherubin in love with?
(a) Suzanne .
(b) the Countess.
4. Why sort of missions does the Count want Figaro to take on?
(a) business missions.
(b) religious mission.
(c) diplomatic missions.
(d) international missions.
5. What sound summons Suzanne to the Countess?
(a) the sound of a horn.
(b) the sound of wind chimes.
(c) the sound of a voice.
(d) the sound of a bell.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Figaro try to cheer up Cherubin regarding his new assignment?
2. What is the primary reason why Suzanne does not like to bedroom?
3. What does Figaro suggest the Count formally present Suzanne with as a symbol of his commitment to ending the law?
4. What misfortune does Figaro tease Bartholo about?
5. After the Count jumps angrily out from behind the chair, who does he order to drive Cherubin from the court?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)