|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the Count jumps angrily out from behind the chair, who does he order to drive Cherubin from the court?
2. Where does the Count invite Suzanne to meet him to discuss his and Figaro's upcoming trip to London?
(a) the bedchamber.
(b) the dining hall.
(c) the foyer.
(d) the garden.
3. Which character did the Count catch Cherubin with yesterday in the bedroom?
(a) the maid.
4. What misfortune does Figaro tease Bartholo about?
(a) How he lost his money.
(b) How he lost Marceline.
(c) How he lost his friendship.
(d) How he lost Rosine.
5. What action does Suzanne describe as Figaro "being in his element"?
(a) when Figaro professes his love for Suzanne.
(b) when Figaro plans and schemes.
(c) when Figaro travels to London with the Count.
(d) when Figaro completes his duties.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Suzanne reveal that Cherubin has been in the room?
2. How does Suzanne respond to finding out what bedroom Figaro and she will share after marriage?
3. What does Figaro do when he thinks of the Count wanting to woo Suzanne?
4. Which character does Suzanne tell Figaro has been banished?
5. What does Cherubin pointedly say to the Count after he admits that his previous actions were unwise?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)