|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound summons Suzanne to the Countess?
(a) the sound of a horn.
(b) the sound of a bell.
(c) the sound of wind chimes.
(d) the sound of a voice.
2. How does Suzanne insult Marceline after she brings in one of the Countess' dresses?
(a) Suzanne tells Marceline she is not beautiful.
(b) Suzanne tells Marceline she has gained weight.
(c) Suzanne tells Marceline she is an old maid.
(d) Suzanne tells Marceline she is not smart.
3. Which character wants to marry Figaro, even if she has to plot to do it?
(c) the Countess.
4. Which character tries to talk Suzanne into giving in to the Count's demands?
5. What does Figaro give Suzanne for luck?
(a) a rabbit's foot.
(b) a hug.
(c) a ring.
(d) a kiss.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Suzanne?
2. What does Figaro do when he thinks of the Count wanting to woo Suzanne?
3. Where does the Count invite Suzanne to meet him to discuss his and Figaro's upcoming trip to London?
4. What does Figaro want to publicly express thanks to the Count for?
5. Which two characters are plotting to stop the marriage of Figaro and Suzanne?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)