|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Dr. Bartholo been sent to the castle?
(a) the Countess is depressed.
(b) the Countess requires medication.
(c) the Countess is ill.
(d) the Countess is pregnant.
2. What sound summons Suzanne to the Countess?
(a) the sound of a voice.
(b) the sound of a bell.
(c) the sound of a horn.
(d) the sound of wind chimes.
3. Which characters are plotting to have Cherubin stay?
(a) Figaro and Cherubin.
(b) Suzanne and Bartholo.
(c) Cherubin and Suzanne.
(d) Figaro and Suzanne.
4. How does Suzanne react when Bazile tells her that everyone is saying she has loose morals?
(a) she is saddened.
(b) she is indifferent.
(c) she is outraged.
(d) she considers it a compliment.
5. Who is the gardener?
(a) Suzanne's uncle.
(b) Suzanne's cousin.
(c) Suzanne's father.
(d) Suzanne's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character did the Count catch Cherubin with yesterday in the bedroom?
2. According to Figaro, why is the bedroom perfect?
3. How does Figaro try to cheer up Cherubin regarding his new assignment?
4. How is the presence of Cherubin revealed?
5. What is Figaro measuring as the play opens?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)