|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Count invite Suzanne to meet him to discuss his and Figaro's upcoming trip to London?
(a) the garden.
(b) the dining hall.
(c) the foyer.
(d) the bedchamber.
2. What does Figaro give Suzanne for luck?
(a) a kiss.
(b) a hug.
(c) a rabbit's foot.
(d) a ring.
3. What action does Suzanne describe as Figaro "being in his element"?
(a) when Figaro travels to London with the Count.
(b) when Figaro professes his love for Suzanne.
(c) when Figaro completes his duties.
(d) when Figaro plans and schemes.
4. Who is Suzanne?
(a) Figaro's bride-to-be.
(b) the Countess' maid.
(c) Bartholo's cousin.
(d) both a and b.
5. After the Count jumps angrily out from behind the chair, who does he order to drive Cherubin from the court?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Figaro measuring as the play opens?
2. While Cherubin is in the chair and the Count is behind the chair, where is Figaro?
3. Why has Dr. Bartholo been sent to the castle?
4. According to Figaro, why is the bedroom perfect?
5. How is the presence of Cherubin revealed?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)