|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Suzanne reveal that Cherubin has been in the room?
(a) for a few hours.
(b) for a few minutes.
(c) the entire time.
(d) he slept there overnight.
2. Which two characters are plotting to stop the marriage of Figaro and Suzanne?
(a) Marceline and Bartholo.
(b) Cherubin and the Count.
(c) Bartholo and Cherubin.
(d) the Count and the Countess.
3. What does Cherubin pointedly say to the Count after he admits that his previous actions were unwise?
(a) he can be discreet.
(b) he can be difficult.
(c) he can be helpful.
(d) he can be trusted.
4. Who is the gardener?
(a) Suzanne's uncle.
(b) Suzanne's father.
(c) Suzanne's brother.
(d) Suzanne's cousin.
5. What is Figaro measuring as the play opens?
(a) the floor.
(b) the bathtub.
(c) the cabinets.
(d) the closet space.
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to Figaro, which character is also in on the plot to have Cherubin stay?
2. What is Suzanne trying on as Figaro is busy measuring?
3. Where does the Count invite Suzanne to meet him to discuss his and Figaro's upcoming trip to London?
4. Who has plans to marry Marceline?
5. What action does Suzanne describe as Figaro "being in his element"?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)