|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Figaro try to cheer up Cherubin regarding his new assignment?
(a) Figaro talks about all the money to be made.
(b) Figaro alks about all the freedom to be had.
(c) Figaro talks about all the excitement he'll find.
(d) Figaro talks about all the women he'll find.
2. How does Fanchette reply when the Count asks where Marceline is?
(a) she is waiting for the Count in the garden.
(b) she is having tea with Figaro.
(c) she has left town with Bartholo.
(d) she has gone into town with Bartholo.
3. Which character tries to talk Suzanne into giving in to the Count's demands?
4. What does Figaro playfully tease Marceline about?
(a) Her plans to divorce him.
(b) Her plans to sue him for neglect.
(c) Her plans to sue him for breach of promise of marriage.
(d) Her plans to sue him for her illegitimate child.
5. In addition to Figaro, which character is also in on the plot to have Cherubin stay?
(c) The Count.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cherubin pointedly say to the Count after he admits that his previous actions were unwise?
2. After the Count jumps angrily out from behind the chair, who does he order to drive Cherubin from the court?
3. Why sort of missions does the Count want Figaro to take on?
4. Who is the gardener?
5. Who tells Suzanne of the Count's intentions concerning the old law?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)