|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Suzanne react when Bazile tells her that everyone is saying she has loose morals?
(a) she is indifferent.
(b) she is outraged.
(c) she considers it a compliment.
(d) she is saddened.
2. After the Count jumps angrily out from behind the chair, who does he order to drive Cherubin from the court?
3. What does Figaro do when he thinks of the Count wanting to woo Suzanne?
(a) Figaro becomes jealous.
(b) Figaro becomes violent.
(c) Figaro begins plotting.
(d) Figaro disregards the thought and moves on.
4. How is the presence of Cherubin revealed?
(a) Bazile lifts the dress off the chair.
(b) The Count lifts the dress off the chair.
(c) Suzanne lifts the dress off the chair.
(d) Figaro lifts the dress off the chair.
5. What is Figaro measuring as the play opens?
(a) the bathtub.
(b) the floor.
(c) the cabinets.
(d) the closet space.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Suzanne?
2. Who is the gardener?
3. What does the Count ask after he proclaims that love still exists and agrees to the ceremony?
4. Who has seen Cherubin lingering outside Suzanne's door?
5. Why sort of missions does the Count want Figaro to take on?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)