|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the presence of Cherubin revealed?
(a) Suzanne lifts the dress off the chair.
(b) The Count lifts the dress off the chair.
(c) Figaro lifts the dress off the chair.
(d) Bazile lifts the dress off the chair.
2. Why has Dr. Bartholo been sent to the castle?
(a) the Countess requires medication.
(b) the Countess is depressed.
(c) the Countess is ill.
(d) the Countess is pregnant.
3. According to Figaro, why is the bedroom perfect?
(a) because the floorboards don't makes noise.
(b) because it is close to their Master's room.
(c) because it is wide enough for a good bed.
(d) because it has a lovely view.
4. How does Suzanne insult Marceline after she brings in one of the Countess' dresses?
(a) Suzanne tells Marceline she is not beautiful.
(b) Suzanne tells Marceline she is an old maid.
(c) Suzanne tells Marceline she is not smart.
(d) Suzanne tells Marceline she has gained weight.
5. Who has seen Cherubin lingering outside Suzanne's door?
(b) the court.
(c) The Count.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Cherubin in love with?
2. What action does Suzanne describe as Figaro "being in his element"?
3. While Cherubin is in the chair and the Count is behind the chair, where is Figaro?
4. Who is the gardener?
5. Which character tries to talk Suzanne into giving in to the Count's demands?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)