Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Suzanne do after she enters the room with the dress in hand, unnoticed by either the Count or the Countess?
(a) she hides.
(b) she begins to put on the dress.
(c) she interrupts them.
(d) she tells the Count to calm down.
2. What is Figaro's explanation to the Count as to why he's taken so long to arrive?
(a) he was eating.
(b) he was talking with Suzanne.
(c) he changed his dirty clothes.
(d) he was looking for Cherubin.
3. Why has Figaro called Bartholo, Brid-Oisin, Bazile, and Antonio to the garden?
(a) to help Figaro prove the Count's infidelity.
(b) to witness Suzanne's infidelity.
(c) to witness the Count's humiliation.
(d) for support.
4. What does Marceline hand to Figaro that announce he does not have to pay his debt?
(a) a letter of annulment.
(b) a letter of leniency.
(c) a letter of mercy.
(d) a letter of agreement.
5. What is topic of debate that the Count and Figaro DO NOT engage in?
(a) businessmen versus servants.
(b) becoming a good diplomat.
(c) politics in London.
(d) helping the Countess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Suzanne initially enter the castle's throne looking for?
2. What is the only phrase that Figaro thinks he needs to know in English?
3. When the Countess and Suzanne appear, how are they dressed?
4. What does the Count try to do but Suzanne says that someone is coming?
5. Who tells Suzanne of the Count's intentions concerning the old law?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)