Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Countess arranging as the Count is heard outside asking why the bedroom door is locked?
(a) her flowers.
(b) the bedcovers.
(c) the placement of the furniture.
(d) Cherubin's hair.
2. What does Antonio find that fell from the jumper's pocket?
(a) the Count's papers.
(b) Cherubin's commission.
(c) the letter.
(d) an important bill.
3. What does the Countess say to Suzanne about the meeting in the garden?
(a) the Count will not show.
(b) it is postponed.
(c) it is still on.
(d) it is called off.
4. What do the judges agree?
(a) the case lacks evidence.
(b) the debt must be paid.
(c) the case is thrown out of court.
(d) the debt is dismissed.
5. Who does Bazile say he wishes to advance his claim for the hand of?
(b) the Countess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Suzanne agree to not tell even Figaro of the change in plans?
2. What does Marceline have that she says binds Figaro to her?
3. Who presents Suzanne with flowers in honor of her wedding?
4. What is Figaro's explanation to the Count as to why he's taken so long to arrive?
5. What is the primary reason why Suzanne does not like to bedroom?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)