|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Figaro say a man always defends?
(a) his beloved.
(b) his family.
(c) his siblings.
(d) his children.
2. What does the Countess urge the Count to do instead of take a vow of revenge?
(a) find Cherubin.
(b) arrest Figaro.
(d) take leave.
3. What does Figaro tell the Count he need in order to get married?
(a) permission from Suzanne's parents.
(b) permission from his priest.
(c) permission from his parents.
(d) permission from the state.
4. Who is Marceline suing?
(b) the Count.
5. Who does the Count wonder about as Suzanne and the Countess laughingly comment on the way that Figaro cannot stop his manipulations, who does the Count wonder about?
(d) Dr. Bartholo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Figaro say to try to change the subject and distract Antonio?
2. When the women tell Figaro that the Count knows everything, what does Figaro tell the Count to believe?
3. What does Figaro show Bartholo to prove his point?
4. How does Figaro explain the reason why "he" jumped out of the window?
5. What is the primary reason why Suzanne does not like to bedroom?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)