Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Figaro want to publicly express thanks to the Count for?
(a) for abolishing the law about sleeping with servant's wives.
(b) for abolishing the law about marrying servant's wives.
(c) for abolishing the dowry law.
(d) for abolishing the law about marrying royalty.
2. Who does Figaro say a man always defends?
(a) his siblings.
(b) his family.
(c) his beloved.
(d) his children.
3. Who does Antonio claim he saw jumping out of the window?
4. How does Suzanne explain how Cherubin got away to the Countess?
(a) he sprinted out the doorway.
(b) he dressed as a woman in disguise.
(c) he jumped out the window.
(d) he is hiding in the next bedchamber.
5. What instrument does Bazile play?
(a) the harp.
(b) the guitar.
(c) the violin.
(d) the piano.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Countess urge Cherubin to do when he comes in to the bedchamber upset about having to leave?
2. What has Figaro arranged to be delivered to the Count hinting that the Countess is seeing another man?
3. What does Antonio find that fell from the jumper's pocket?
4. Why does Suzanne agree to not tell even Figaro of the change in plans?
5. How does Suzanne respond to finding out what bedroom Figaro and she will share after marriage?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)