Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has plans to marry Marceline?
2. While Cherubin is in the chair and the Count is behind the chair, where is Figaro?
(a) in the foyer.
(b) looking for the Count.
(c) in the garden.
(d) looking for Suzanne.
3. When does Cherubin have to leave for his new assignment?
(a) next month.
(b) the next day.
(c) next week.
(d) next year.
4. What does the Count swear to Suzanne after he realizes that Cherubin has heard the entire conversation and is banished?
(a) She will have to leave the castle grounds indefinitely.
(b) She can apologize but will not be forgiven .
(c) She will stay in her room.
(d) She can no longer marry Figaro.
5. Where does the Count invite Suzanne to meet him to discuss his and Figaro's upcoming trip to London?
(a) the dining hall.
(b) the bedchamber.
(c) the foyer.
(d) the garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the Count jumps angrily out from behind the chair, who does he order to drive Cherubin from the court?
2. Which character tries to talk Suzanne into giving in to the Count's demands?
3. How does Figaro try to cheer up Cherubin regarding his new assignment?
4. Who has seen Cherubin lingering outside Suzanne's door?
5. What is Figaro measuring as the play opens?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)