|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Figaro playfully tease Marceline about?
(a) Her plans to sue him for her illegitimate child.
(b) Her plans to divorce him.
(c) Her plans to sue him for breach of promise of marriage.
(d) Her plans to sue him for neglect.
2. What does the Count try to do but Suzanne says that someone is coming?
(a) ask Suzanne to marry him.
(b) hug Suzanne.
(c) kiss Suzanne.
(d) ask Suzanne to forgive him.
3. What is the primary reason why Suzanne does not like to bedroom?
(a) it means that Count wants to re-enact an old law.
(b) it is not close to the kitchen.
(c) it means she may have to see the Countess too often.
(d) it is too chilly.
4. What sound summons Suzanne to the Countess?
(a) the sound of a voice.
(b) the sound of a horn.
(c) the sound of a bell.
(d) the sound of wind chimes.
5. What does Figaro suggest the Count formally present Suzanne with as a symbol of his commitment to ending the law?
(a) the wreath of ribbons.
(b) the wreath of twigs.
(c) the wreath of lace.
(d) the wreath of flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Suzanne insult Marceline after she brings in one of the Countess' dresses?
2. Who is Cherubin in love with?
3. What is heard in the background as the Count is in utter disbelief at Figaro's manipulations?
4. What did Marceline misinterpret the calling for love for Figaro as?
5. Which two characters had a child together in years passed who was given up for adoption?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)