|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What message does Fanchette give to Figaro regarding the Count and Suzanne?
(a) the meeting in the garden is postponed.
(b) the meeting in the garden has taken place.
(c) the meeting in the garden is still on.
(d) the meeting in the garden is off.
2. What does Figaro say to try to change the subject and distract Antonio?
(a) Figaro acccuses Antonio of treason.
(b) Figaro accuses Antonio of stealing.
(c) Figaro accuses Antonio of lying.
(d) Figaro accuses Antonio of drinking too much.
3. How does Suzanne respond to finding out what bedroom Figaro and she will share after marriage?
(a) she wants another room.
(b) she leaves the room in upset silence.
(c) she is overjoyed.
(d) she begins to decorate the room.
4. How does Figaro respond to Bazile's comment regarding Cherubin being careful around Fanchette?
5. What does Suzanne urge Cherubin to run and do?
(a) find the key.
(b) tell Figaro what happened.
(c) stop the Count and the Countess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the letter say Figaro should marry?
2. Who is Antonio?
3. Which characters are plotting to have Cherubin stay?
4. What does Suzanne hurriedly unlock as the Count and Countess exit?
5. What is the name of the judge?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)