|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Countess urge the Count to do instead of take a vow of revenge?
(a) find Cherubin.
(b) take leave.
(c) arrest Figaro.
2. What does Antonio think that Fanchette needs to learn?
3. What does Bartholo concede the language will be in the letter?
4. What does the Countess say to Suzanne about the meeting in the garden?
(a) it is still on.
(b) it is postponed.
(c) the Count will not show.
(d) it is called off.
5. What does Figaro give Suzanne for luck?
(a) a hug.
(b) a rabbit's foot.
(c) a kiss.
(d) a ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only phrase that Figaro thinks he needs to know in English?
2. Why does Suzanne agree to not tell even Figaro of the change in plans?
3. Which two characters have met before?
4. What does Bartholo scoff at the idea of Figaro being?
5. What does the Countess urge Cherubin to do when he comes in to the bedchamber upset about having to leave?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)