|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fanchette reply when the Count asks where Marceline is?
(a) she is having tea with Figaro.
(b) she has gone into town with Bartholo.
(c) she has left town with Bartholo.
(d) she is waiting for the Count in the garden.
2. What does Suzanne agree to as planned?
(a) marry Figaro.
(b) befriend the Countess.
(c) work alongside Antonio.
(d) meet the Count in the garden.
3. In addition to Figaro, which character is also in on the plot to have Cherubin stay?
(d) The Count.
4. Where does Figaro tell the Countess she should meet the Count, despite the fact that someone else will take Suzanne's place?
(a) the parlor.
(b) the living room.
(c) the garden.
(d) the bedchamber.
5. Who is disguised as a girl?
(b) the Count.
(d) Dr. Bartholo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Cherubin in love with?
2. Which character steps forward and asks the Count to be merciful as the Countess tries to explain to the Count the reason Cherubin has not left?
3. Which two pivotal characters will be part of the general public that is let into the courtroom?
4. Why does Suzanne agree to not tell even Figaro of the change in plans?
5. What is the primary reason why Suzanne does not like to bedroom?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)