|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the letter say Figaro should marry?
(d) the Countess.
2. Who is an aside spoken directly to when performed onstage?
(a) the opposing character.
(b) the audience.
(c) the set.
(d) the actor himself.
3. Who does Figaro say a man always defends?
(a) his beloved.
(b) his siblings.
(c) his family.
(d) his children.
4. Where does the Count invite Suzanne to meet him to discuss his and Figaro's upcoming trip to London?
(a) the dining hall.
(b) the foyer.
(c) the bedchamber.
(d) the garden.
5. What does Bartholo concede the language will be in the letter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only phrase that Figaro thinks he needs to know in English?
2. Where does Figaro tell the Countess she should meet the Count, despite the fact that someone else will take Suzanne's place?
3. Who is left alone in the courtroom?
4. What does Bartholo reveal?
5. How does Suzanne react when Bazile tells her that everyone is saying she has loose morals?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)