|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Suzanne tell Figaro he's won?
(a) her heart.
(c) the case.
(d) social promotion.
2. Who has plans to marry Marceline?
3. What does the Count swear to Suzanne after he realizes that Cherubin has heard the entire conversation and is banished?
(a) She will have to leave the castle grounds indefinitely.
(b) She can apologize but will not be forgiven .
(c) She will stay in her room.
(d) She can no longer marry Figaro.
4. What does the Countess urge the Count to do instead of take a vow of revenge?
(a) take leave.
(b) find Cherubin.
(c) arrest Figaro.
5. What does the Countess discover is missing when she examines Cherubin's papers?
(a) the Count's specific orders.
(b) the Count's offical address.
(c) the name of the regiment.
(d) the Count's official seal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason the Count gives for thinking he might not take Figaro with him to London?
2. What do the asides expose in the characters?
3. Why does Suzanne agree to not tell even Figaro of the change in plans?
4. What will potentially happen if Suzanne pretends to go along with the Count's scheme?
5. What does Suzanne agree to as planned?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)