|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Countess pining away about?
(a) the Count is rude to her.
(b) the Count is neglecting her.
(c) the Count is unfaithful.
(d) the Count is a lousy lover.
2. What is the name of the judge?
3. What do Marceline and Bartholo struggle with in terms of Brid-Oisin?
(a) for Brid Oisin to become bias.
(b) for Brid Oisin to understand the case.
(c) for Brid Oisin to judge fairly.
(d) for Brid Oisin to favor Figaro.
4. Which character steps forward and asks the Count to be merciful as the Countess tries to explain to the Count the reason Cherubin has not left?
5. What does Figaro show Bartholo to prove his point?
(a) his birth certificate.
(b) his diplomas.
(c) his documents.
(d) his birthmark.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only phrase that Figaro thinks he needs to know in English?
2. Who does Antonio claim he saw jumping out of the window?
3. What does the Count feel he is a victim of?
4. What does Marceline reveal?
5. What does the Countess urge Cherubin to do when he comes in to the bedchamber upset about having to leave?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)