|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Cherubin is in the chair and the Count is behind the chair, where is Figaro?
(a) in the foyer.
(b) looking for Suzanne.
(c) looking for the Count.
(d) in the garden.
2. What does Suzanne urge Cherubin to run and do?
(a) find the key.
(b) stop the Count and the Countess.
(d) tell Figaro what happened.
3. How does Suzanne respond to finding out what bedroom Figaro and she will share after marriage?
(a) she is overjoyed.
(b) she begins to decorate the room.
(c) she wants another room.
(d) she leaves the room in upset silence.
4. What will potentially happen if Suzanne pretends to go along with the Count's scheme?
(a) there will be misfortune.
(b) there will be a bigger room.
(c) there will be more dowry money.
(d) there will be a higher rank.
5. What does Marceline have that she says binds Figaro to her?
(a) a child.
(b) a document.
(c) a promise.
(d) a ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count propose she do that evening instead of either Suzanne or Cherubin?
2. What did Marceline misinterpret the calling for love for Figaro as?
3. What does Figaro say to try to change the subject and distract Antonio?
4. What does the Count tell Bazile to commit to instead of a woman?
5. What does Suzanne say that she and Figaro can use the money for?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)