|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marceline have that she says binds Figaro to her?
(a) a ring.
(b) a document.
(c) a child.
(d) a promise.
2. What does Antonio want Marceline and Bartholo to do?
(b) fall in love.
3. Who is plotting with Figaro to win Marceline for himself?
(d) the Count.
4. What does the Count do before he exits with an anxious Countess?
(a) he locks the other door in the room.
(b) he leaves the key on the bedpost.
(c) he apologizes to Suzanne.
(d) he takes the dress.
5. What do the judges agree?
(a) the debt is dismissed.
(b) the debt must be paid.
(c) the case is thrown out of court.
(d) the case lacks evidence.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Suzanne explain how Cherubin got away to the Countess?
2. What does Cherubin pointedly say to the Count after he admits that his previous actions were unwise?
3. What does the Count swear to Suzanne after he realizes that Cherubin has heard the entire conversation and is banished?
4. While Cherubin is in the chair and the Count is behind the chair, where is Figaro?
5. Which character tries to talk Suzanne into giving in to the Count's demands?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)