|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the letter say Figaro should marry?
(c) the Countess.
2. What does the Countess promise Suzanne despite the Count's recent actions?
(a) Suzanne will marry Figaro.
(b) Suzanne will marry Cherubin.
(c) Suzanne will marry no man.
(d) Suzanne will marry the Count.
3. Which two characters have met before?
(a) Figaro and Brid-Oisin.
(b) Brid-Oisin and the Count.
(c) the Countess and Brid-Oisin.
(d) Suzanne and Brid-Oisin.
4. Who tells the "good news" about Figaro and the judges decision to Suzanne?
(b) the Count.
5. What does the Countess say to Suzanne about the meeting in the garden?
(a) it is called off.
(b) it is still on.
(c) the Count will not show.
(d) it is postponed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character does Suzanne tell Figaro has been banished?
2. What has Figaro arranged to be delivered to the Count hinting that the Countess is seeing another man?
3. What does Antonio want Marceline and Bartholo to do?
4. What does Figaro suggest the Count formally present Suzanne with as a symbol of his commitment to ending the law?
5. Who does Bazile say he wishes to advance his claim for the hand of?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)