|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will potentially happen if Suzanne pretends to go along with the Count's scheme?
(a) there will be a bigger room.
(b) there will be misfortune.
(c) there will be a higher rank.
(d) there will be more dowry money.
2. Which character did the Count catch Cherubin with yesterday in the bedroom?
(a) the maid.
3. How does everyone react to the news from Marceline and Bartholo?
(a) with fear.
(b) with joy.
(c) with terror.
(d) with shock.
4. Who is disguised as a girl?
(b) the Count.
(d) Dr. Bartholo.
5. What is the only phrase that Figaro thinks he needs to know in English?
(a) royal crown.
(c) water closet.
(d) scones and tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Antonio?
2. What does Figaro ask his mother to do once the news of his birthright is revealed?
3. Which two characters have met before?
4. Who is plotting with Figaro to win Marceline for himself?
5. How does Figaro respond when the Count and Countess confront him about knowing Cherubin jumped out the window?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)