|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only phrase that Figaro thinks he needs to know in English?
(a) water closet.
(b) scones and tea.
(d) royal crown.
2. What does Suzanne urge Cherubin to run and do?
(a) stop the Count and the Countess.
(c) tell Figaro what happened.
(d) find the key.
3. Who's relationship is Suzanne jealous of?
(a) Marceline and Figaro.
(b) Figaro and the Count.
(c) Bazile and Marceline.
(d) the Countess and the Count.
4. What does the Countess urge the Count to do instead of take a vow of revenge?
(b) take leave.
(c) find Cherubin.
(d) arrest Figaro.
5. What does the Countess say she has decided to do because she feels she is the victim of suspicion and anger?
(a) divorce the Count.
(b) take a lover.
(c) go into a convent.
(d) conceive a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Suzanne react when Bazile tells her that everyone is saying she has loose morals?
2. What does Figaro ask his mother to do once the news of his birthright is revealed?
3. How does the Countess try to prepare the Count for the discovery of Cherubin?
4. What is heard in the background as the Count is in utter disbelief at Figaro's manipulations?
5. What does Figaro show Bartholo to prove his point?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)