|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Suzanne tell Figaro is missing from the commission papers?
(a) the postage.
(b) the official seal.
(c) the stamp of the regiment.
(d) Cherubin's signature.
2. What does the Count propose she do that evening instead of either Suzanne or Cherubin?
(a) leave for London.
(b) write another letter.
(c) stay in the bedchamber.
(d) go to the garden.
3. How does Suzanne insult Marceline after she brings in one of the Countess' dresses?
(a) Suzanne tells Marceline she is not smart.
(b) Suzanne tells Marceline she is not beautiful.
(c) Suzanne tells Marceline she has gained weight.
(d) Suzanne tells Marceline she is an old maid.
4. What does Cherubin pointedly say to the Count after he admits that his previous actions were unwise?
(a) he can be discreet.
(b) he can be trusted.
(c) he can be difficult.
(d) he can be helpful.
5. Which two characters are plotting to stop the marriage of Figaro and Suzanne?
(a) Marceline and Bartholo.
(b) Cherubin and the Count.
(c) the Count and the Countess.
(d) Bartholo and Cherubin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count try to do but Suzanne says that someone is coming?
2. What does Marceline have that she says binds Figaro to her?
3. What does Figaro say to Suzanne about the meeting in the garden?
4. What does Suzanne agree to as planned?
5. What does Figaro do when he thinks of the Count wanting to woo Suzanne?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)