|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Suzanne hurriedly unlock as the Count and Countess exit?
(a) the window.
(b) the bathroom door.
(c) the bedroom door.
(d) the dressing room door.
2. What is the Countess pining away about?
(a) the Count is rude to her.
(b) the Count is unfaithful.
(c) the Count is neglecting her.
(d) the Count is a lousy lover.
3. Which of the characters stay to hear Bazile play his music?
(a) the Countess and Figaro.
(b) Suzanne and the Countess.
(c) the Count and Marceline.
(d) Marceline and the Countess.
4. What is the primary reason why Suzanne does not like to bedroom?
(a) it means that Count wants to re-enact an old law.
(b) it is not close to the kitchen.
(c) it means she may have to see the Countess too often.
(d) it is too chilly.
5. What is the setting of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) the servant's quarters.
(b) the castle's throne room.
(c) the Countess's bedchamber.
(d) the garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is heard in the background as the Count is in utter disbelief at Figaro's manipulations?
2. What is the setting of Act 2, Part 1?
3. What does Figaro say to Suzanne about the meeting in the garden?
4. What is Suzanne trying on as Figaro is busy measuring?
5. What does Bartholo reveal?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)