|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Suzanne?
(a) Bartholo's cousin.
(b) Figaro's bride-to-be.
(c) the Countess' maid.
(d) both a and b.
2. What does the Countess want Suzanne to do before she goes into the garden?
(a) tell Figaro of what is happening.
(b) write a letter to the Count.
(c) change her clothing.
(d) put on her wreath.
3. Who tells the "good news" about Figaro and the judges decision to Suzanne?
(c) the Count.
4. What is the reason the Count gives for thinking he might not take Figaro with him to London?
(a) The Countess has asked Figaro stay.
(b) Figaro cannot speak English.
(c) Figaro is not gentlemen enough.
(d) The Count does not trust Figaro.
5. Where does the Count invite Suzanne to meet him to discuss his and Figaro's upcoming trip to London?
(a) the foyer.
(b) the dining hall.
(c) the bedchamber.
(d) the garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Countess say had the primary idea for the letter?
2. Who is left alone in the courtroom?
3. Which character wants to marry Figaro, even if she has to plot to do it?
4. What does Figaro do when he thinks of the Count wanting to woo Suzanne?
5. Who get's the room ready for the hearing?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)