|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Countess discover is missing when she examines Cherubin's papers?
(a) the name of the regiment.
(b) the Count's official seal.
(c) the Count's specific orders.
(d) the Count's offical address.
2. What does Figaro say to try to change the subject and distract Antonio?
(a) Figaro acccuses Antonio of treason.
(b) Figaro accuses Antonio of lying.
(c) Figaro accuses Antonio of stealing.
(d) Figaro accuses Antonio of drinking too much.
3. What happens between Cherubin and the Countess after the presentation of flowers in honor of Suzanne's wedding?
(a) Cherubin gives the Countess a ring.
(b) Cherubin gives the Countess a kiss.
(c) The Countess gives Cherubin a kiss.
(d) the Countess gives Cherubin his commission papers.
4. How does Figaro respond when the Count and Countess confront him about knowing Cherubin jumped out the window?
(a) Figaro says they both jumped.
(b) Figaro says they both fell.
(c) Figaro says Cherubin pushed him.
(d) Figaro says they jumped after each other.
5. What is the only phrase that Figaro thinks he needs to know in English?
(a) water closet.
(b) scones and tea.
(d) royal crown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count swear to Suzanne after he realizes that Cherubin has heard the entire conversation and is banished?
2. What does the Countess say to Suzanne about the meeting in the garden?
3. Who is plotting with Figaro to win Marceline for himself?
4. What does the Count blame the arguments between he and the Countess on?
5. What is the Countess's explanation to the Count as he enters the bedchamber?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)