|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two pivotal characters will be part of the general public that is let into the courtroom?
(a) Antonio and Fanchette.
(b) Antonio and the Countess.
(c) Fanchette and Marceline.
(d) Fanchette and Bartholo.
2. What does the Count announce just as Figaro is rejoicing in the judges decision?
(a) Figaro need not pay.
(b) Figaro will marry Marceline anyway.
(c) Figaro must pay tomorrow.
(d) Figaro must pay today.
3. What does Suzanne do after she enters the room with the dress in hand, unnoticed by either the Count or the Countess?
(a) she interrupts them.
(b) she hides.
(c) she tells the Count to calm down.
(d) she begins to put on the dress.
4. What does Figaro give Suzanne for luck?
(a) a ring.
(b) a kiss.
(c) a hug.
(d) a rabbit's foot.
5. What does Figaro say to try to change the subject and distract Antonio?
(a) Figaro accuses Antonio of stealing.
(b) Figaro accuses Antonio of drinking too much.
(c) Figaro acccuses Antonio of treason.
(d) Figaro accuses Antonio of lying.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Figaro respond to Bazile's comment regarding Cherubin being careful around Fanchette?
2. What does Antonio find that fell from the jumper's pocket?
3. Which character tries to talk Suzanne into giving in to the Count's demands?
4. What message does Fanchette give to Figaro regarding the Count and Suzanne?
5. Who does Antonio claim he saw jumping out of the window?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)