|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count say he's going to get out in order to break the door open?
(a) a brick.
(b) his tools.
(c) a chair.
(d) an axe.
2. What does the Countess urge Cherubin to do when he comes in to the bedchamber upset about having to leave?
(a) tell her a story.
(b) dance his dance for her.
(c) take a nap.
(d) sing his song for her.
3. Who is plotting with Figaro to win Marceline for himself?
(a) the Count.
4. What does Figaro suggest the Count formally present Suzanne with as a symbol of his commitment to ending the law?
(a) the wreath of twigs.
(b) the wreath of flowers.
(c) the wreath of ribbons.
(d) the wreath of lace.
5. What action does Suzanne describe as Figaro "being in his element"?
(a) when Figaro completes his duties.
(b) when Figaro plans and schemes.
(c) when Figaro travels to London with the Count.
(d) when Figaro professes his love for Suzanne.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Countess promise Suzanne despite the Count's recent actions?
2. Which character tries to talk Suzanne into giving in to the Count's demands?
3. Who does Figaro send up to be dressed and coached on how to become a woman?
4. What does the Count ask after he proclaims that love still exists and agrees to the ceremony?
5. What is the Countess pining away about?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)