|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count feel Suzanne has made out of their love for each other?
(a) she has made a tragic decision.
(b) she has made a wise choice.
(c) she has made a mockery.
(d) she has made a terrible mistake.
2. In addition to Figaro, which character is also in on the plot to have Cherubin stay?
(c) The Count.
3. What is the Countess's explanation to the Count as he enters the bedchamber?
(a) She and Suzanne need privacy for trying on clothes.
(b) She and Suzanne need privacy to put on makeup.
(c) She and Suzane need privacy to choose perfumes.
(d) She and Suzanne need privacy to talk .
4. What does the Countess promise Suzanne despite the Count's recent actions?
(a) Suzanne will marry Figaro.
(b) Suzanne will marry the Count.
(c) Suzanne will marry no man.
(d) Suzanne will marry Cherubin.
5. How is the presence of Cherubin revealed?
(a) The Count lifts the dress off the chair.
(b) Bazile lifts the dress off the chair.
(c) Suzanne lifts the dress off the chair.
(d) Figaro lifts the dress off the chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the Count shows the Countess a letter suggesting that she'll be meeting a lover, what is the explanation the Countess gives the Count why she won't be leaving her room all that day?
2. How does Figaro try to cheer up Cherubin regarding his new assignment?
3. What is Figaro measuring as the play opens?
4. Who tells Suzanne of the Count's intentions concerning the old law?
5. If Cherubin is discovered, what will they say the Count forgot to do?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)