|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fanchette reply when the Count asks where Marceline is?
(a) she is waiting for the Count in the garden.
(b) she is having tea with Figaro.
(c) she has gone into town with Bartholo.
(d) she has left town with Bartholo.
2. How does Suzanne respond to finding out what bedroom Figaro and she will share after marriage?
(a) she is overjoyed.
(b) she leaves the room in upset silence.
(c) she begins to decorate the room.
(d) she wants another room.
3. What is Figaro measuring as the play opens?
(a) the bathtub.
(b) the closet space.
(c) the floor.
(d) the cabinets.
4. Who is Cherubin in love with?
(b) the Countess.
(d) Suzanne .
5. Who is plotting with Figaro to win Marceline for himself?
(d) the Count.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Figaro want to publicly express thanks to the Count for?
2. What does Figaro playfully tease Marceline about?
3. Who does Bazile comment that Cherbuin will have to be careful around?
4. How is the presence of Cherubin revealed?
5. After the Count jumps angrily out from behind the chair, who does he order to drive Cherubin from the court?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)