|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Suzanne trying on as Figaro is busy measuring?
(a) a wreath of flowers.
(b) a new robe.
(c) her wedding dress.
(d) a bridesmaid dress.
2. Which character does Suzanne tell Figaro has been banished?
3. Where does Figaro tell the Countess she should meet the Count, despite the fact that someone else will take Suzanne's place?
(a) the parlor.
(b) the living room.
(c) the garden.
(d) the bedchamber.
4. How does Suzanne react when Bazile tells her that everyone is saying she has loose morals?
(a) she is saddened.
(b) she is outraged.
(c) she considers it a compliment.
(d) she is indifferent.
5. Who has plans to marry Marceline?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is heard coming from the dressing room just as the Count comments that it's a good thing Dr. Bartholo is near?
2. What does the Count feel Suzanne has made out of their love for each other?
3. What is the Countess pining away about?
4. Which character wants to marry Figaro, even if she has to plot to do it?
5. How does Suzanne insult Marceline after she brings in one of the Countess' dresses?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)