|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two characters are plotting to stop the marriage of Figaro and Suzanne?
(a) Bartholo and Cherubin.
(b) Cherubin and the Count.
(c) the Count and the Countess.
(d) Marceline and Bartholo.
2. What does the Countess discover is missing when she examines Cherubin's papers?
(a) the Count's official seal.
(b) the name of the regiment.
(c) the Count's specific orders.
(d) the Count's offical address.
3. What is the Countess pining away about?
(a) the Count is neglecting her.
(b) the Count is a lousy lover.
(c) the Count is unfaithful.
(d) the Count is rude to her.
4. Where does Cherubin hide as the Count approaches the Countess's bedchamber?
(a) under the chair.
(b) under the bed.
(c) in the dressing room.
(d) behind the door.
5. Who is Cherubin in love with?
(b) the Countess.
(d) Suzanne .
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count swear to Suzanne after he realizes that Cherubin has heard the entire conversation and is banished?
2. According to Figaro, what will the Count be too busy trying to find as to even consider taking in a lover?
3. Which characters are plotting to have Cherubin stay?
4. What does the Countess promise Suzanne despite the Count's recent actions?
5. In addition to Figaro, which character is also in on the plot to have Cherubin stay?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)