|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Figaro want to publicly express thanks to the Count for?
(a) for abolishing the dowry law.
(b) for abolishing the law about marrying royalty.
(c) for abolishing the law about sleeping with servant's wives.
(d) for abolishing the law about marrying servant's wives.
2. How long does Suzanne reveal that Cherubin has been in the room?
(a) he slept there overnight.
(b) for a few minutes.
(c) for a few hours.
(d) the entire time.
3. Who has plans to marry Marceline?
4. According to Figaro, what will the Count be too busy trying to find as to even consider taking in a lover?
(a) Cherubin's many lovers.
(b) his beloved.
(c) the Countess' lover.
(d) Figaro's lover.
5. What is the primary reason why Suzanne does not like to bedroom?
(a) it means she may have to see the Countess too often.
(b) it is not close to the kitchen.
(c) it means that Count wants to re-enact an old law.
(d) it is too chilly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character does Suzanne tell Figaro has been banished?
2. After the Count jumps angrily out from behind the chair, who does he order to drive Cherubin from the court?
3. Which character tries to talk Suzanne into giving in to the Count's demands?
4. After the Count shows the Countess a letter suggesting that she'll be meeting a lover, what is the explanation the Countess gives the Count why she won't be leaving her room all that day?
5. Which characters are plotting to have Cherubin stay?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)