|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which characters are plotting to have Cherubin stay?
(a) Cherubin and Suzanne.
(b) Figaro and Suzanne.
(c) Suzanne and Bartholo.
(d) Figaro and Cherubin.
2. Which character does Suzanne tell Figaro has been banished?
3. What does the Count swear to Suzanne after he realizes that Cherubin has heard the entire conversation and is banished?
(a) She will stay in her room.
(b) She will have to leave the castle grounds indefinitely.
(c) She can no longer marry Figaro.
(d) She can apologize but will not be forgiven .
4. Who does Figaro say a man always defends?
(a) his beloved.
(b) his family.
(c) his children.
(d) his siblings.
5. After the Count jumps angrily out from behind the chair, who does he order to drive Cherubin from the court?
Short Answer Questions
1. What will potentially happen if Suzanne pretends to go along with the Count's scheme?
2. Where does the Count invite Suzanne to meet him to discuss his and Figaro's upcoming trip to London?
3. What is heard coming from the dressing room just as the Count comments that it's a good thing Dr. Bartholo is near?
4. What does Suzanne urge Cherubin to run and do?
5. Who has plans to marry Marceline?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)