|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has seen Cherubin lingering outside Suzanne's door?
(a) the court.
(d) The Count.
2. What explanation does Figaro give as the reason why a man wants to possess another man's wife?
(a) human nature.
(d) social status.
3. Which two characters are plotting to stop the marriage of Figaro and Suzanne?
(a) the Count and the Countess.
(b) Cherubin and the Count.
(c) Bartholo and Cherubin.
(d) Marceline and Bartholo.
4. How long does Suzanne reveal that Cherubin has been in the room?
(a) for a few minutes.
(b) for a few hours.
(c) the entire time.
(d) he slept there overnight.
5. Who does Figaro send up to be dressed and coached on how to become a woman?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Suzanne of the Count's intentions concerning the old law?
2. After the Count jumps angrily out from behind the chair, who does he order to drive Cherubin from the court?
3. What misfortune does Figaro tease Bartholo about?
4. What will potentially happen if Suzanne pretends to go along with the Count's scheme?
5. Where does the Count invite Suzanne to meet him to discuss his and Figaro's upcoming trip to London?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)