|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Figaro tell the Countess she should meet the Count, despite the fact that someone else will take Suzanne's place?
(a) the living room.
(b) the garden.
(c) the bedchamber.
(d) the parlor.
2. What has Figaro arranged to be delivered to the Count hinting that the Countess is seeing another man?
(b) a telegram.
(d) a letter.
3. Which character did the Count catch Cherubin with yesterday in the bedroom?
(c) the maid.
4. What is the Countess pining away about?
(a) the Count is a lousy lover.
(b) the Count is rude to her.
(c) the Count is unfaithful.
(d) the Count is neglecting her.
5. What is the setting of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) the Count's study.
(b) Figaro's bedchamber.
(c) the Countess' bedchamber.
(d) the castle grounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What misfortune does Figaro tease Bartholo about?
2. Who is Cherubin in love with?
3. What is the primary reason why Suzanne does not like to bedroom?
4. What does Cherubin pointedly say to the Count after he admits that his previous actions were unwise?
5. Who does Figaro send up to be dressed and coached on how to become a woman?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)