|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cherubin pointedly say to the Count after he admits that his previous actions were unwise?
(a) he can be difficult.
(b) he can be discreet.
(c) he can be helpful.
(d) he can be trusted.
2. After careful consideration, what does the Count announce Cherubin be given command of?
(a) a presitgious regiment in England.
(b) a prestigious regiment in the navy.
(c) a prestigious regiment in the army.
(d) a prestigious regiment in the court.
3. What is Figaro measuring as the play opens?
(a) the cabinets.
(b) the bathtub.
(c) the closet space.
(d) the floor.
4. How does Suzanne insult Marceline after she brings in one of the Countess' dresses?
(a) Suzanne tells Marceline she has gained weight.
(b) Suzanne tells Marceline she is not smart.
(c) Suzanne tells Marceline she is not beautiful.
(d) Suzanne tells Marceline she is an old maid.
5. If Cherubin is discovered, what will they say the Count forgot to do?
(a) give him his commission papers.
(b) give him back his original duties.
(c) provide transportation .
(d) sign a release form.
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to Figaro, which character is also in on the plot to have Cherubin stay?
2. According to Figaro, what will the Count be too busy trying to find as to even consider taking in a lover?
3. What is Suzanne trying on as Figaro is busy measuring?
4. What misfortune does Figaro tease Bartholo about?
5. What does Figaro suggest the Count formally present Suzanne with as a symbol of his commitment to ending the law?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)