|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count feel Suzanne has made out of their love for each other?
(a) she has made a wise choice.
(b) she has made a terrible mistake.
(c) she has made a tragic decision.
(d) she has made a mockery.
2. What does the Countess promise Suzanne despite the Count's recent actions?
(a) Suzanne will marry no man.
(b) Suzanne will marry the Count.
(c) Suzanne will marry Figaro.
(d) Suzanne will marry Cherubin.
3. What does the Count say he's going to get out in order to break the door open?
(a) a chair.
(b) an axe.
(c) his tools.
(d) a brick.
4. How does Suzanne react when Bazile tells her that everyone is saying she has loose morals?
(a) she considers it a compliment.
(b) she is saddened.
(c) she is outraged.
(d) she is indifferent.
5. Why has Dr. Bartholo been sent to the castle?
(a) the Countess is depressed.
(b) the Countess is ill.
(c) the Countess requires medication.
(d) the Countess is pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Figaro try to cheer up Cherubin regarding his new assignment?
2. What does the Count swear to Suzanne after he realizes that Cherubin has heard the entire conversation and is banished?
3. After the Count jumps angrily out from behind the chair, who does he order to drive Cherubin from the court?
4. What does Suzanne hurriedly unlock as the Count and Countess exit?
5. What does Figaro playfully tease Marceline about?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)