|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Figaro do when he thinks of the Count wanting to woo Suzanne?
(a) Figaro becomes violent.
(b) Figaro begins plotting.
(c) Figaro becomes jealous.
(d) Figaro disregards the thought and moves on.
2. How does Suzanne respond to finding out what bedroom Figaro and she will share after marriage?
(a) she begins to decorate the room.
(b) she wants another room.
(c) she is overjoyed.
(d) she leaves the room in upset silence.
3. What is Figaro measuring as the play opens?
(a) the cabinets.
(b) the bathtub.
(c) the closet space.
(d) the floor.
4. What does the Countess discover is missing when she examines Cherubin's papers?
(a) the name of the regiment.
(b) the Count's offical address.
(c) the Count's specific orders.
(d) the Count's official seal.
5. What is the primary reason why Suzanne does not like to bedroom?
(a) it is not close to the kitchen.
(b) it means she may have to see the Countess too often.
(c) it is too chilly.
(d) it means that Count wants to re-enact an old law.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Figaro, why is the bedroom perfect?
2. Why has Dr. Bartholo been sent to the castle?
3. In addition to Figaro, which character is also in on the plot to have Cherubin stay?
4. How does the Countess try to prepare the Count for the discovery of Cherubin?
5. Where does Cherubin hide as the Count approaches the Countess's bedchamber?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)