|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Countess's explanation to the Count as he enters the bedchamber?
(a) She and Suzanne need privacy to talk .
(b) She and Suzane need privacy to choose perfumes.
(c) She and Suzanne need privacy for trying on clothes.
(d) She and Suzanne need privacy to put on makeup.
2. What does the Countess discover is missing when she examines Cherubin's papers?
(a) the name of the regiment.
(b) the Count's official seal.
(c) the Count's specific orders.
(d) the Count's offical address.
3. Who does Bazile comment that Cherbuin will have to be careful around?
4. Who does Figaro send up to be dressed and coached on how to become a woman?
5. Who is plotting with Figaro to win Marceline for himself?
(c) the Count.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count swear to Suzanne after he realizes that Cherubin has heard the entire conversation and is banished?
2. What does Figaro do when he thinks of the Count wanting to woo Suzanne?
3. How does Suzanne react when Bazile tells her that everyone is saying she has loose morals?
4. Which characters are plotting to have Cherubin stay?
5. After the Count jumps angrily out from behind the chair, who does he order to drive Cherubin from the court?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)