|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Countess's explanation to the Count as he enters the bedchamber?
(a) She and Suzanne need privacy for trying on clothes.
(b) She and Suzanne need privacy to talk .
(c) She and Suzane need privacy to choose perfumes.
(d) She and Suzanne need privacy to put on makeup.
2. How long does Suzanne reveal that Cherubin has been in the room?
(a) he slept there overnight.
(b) for a few minutes.
(c) the entire time.
(d) for a few hours.
3. Who does Figaro send up to be dressed and coached on how to become a woman?
4. What is the primary reason why Suzanne does not like to bedroom?
(a) it is not close to the kitchen.
(b) it means that Count wants to re-enact an old law.
(c) it is too chilly.
(d) it means she may have to see the Countess too often.
5. What action does Suzanne describe as Figaro "being in his element"?
(a) when Figaro plans and schemes.
(b) when Figaro professes his love for Suzanne.
(c) when Figaro travels to London with the Count.
(d) when Figaro completes his duties.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Figaro, why is the bedroom perfect?
2. What does Figaro do when he thinks of the Count wanting to woo Suzanne?
3. What does Figaro suggest the Count formally present Suzanne with as a symbol of his commitment to ending the law?
4. What does Suzanne urge Cherubin to run and do?
5. How does Suzanne insult Marceline after she brings in one of the Countess' dresses?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)