|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bazile comment that Cherbuin will have to be careful around?
2. After careful consideration, what does the Count announce Cherubin be given command of?
(a) a prestigious regiment in the army.
(b) a presitgious regiment in England.
(c) a prestigious regiment in the court.
(d) a prestigious regiment in the navy.
3. According to Figaro, why is the bedroom perfect?
(a) because it has a lovely view.
(b) because the floorboards don't makes noise.
(c) because it is close to their Master's room.
(d) because it is wide enough for a good bed.
4. Where does Figaro tell the Countess she should meet the Count, despite the fact that someone else will take Suzanne's place?
(a) the bedchamber.
(b) the garden.
(c) the living room.
(d) the parlor.
5. What is heard coming from the dressing room just as the Count comments that it's a good thing Dr. Bartholo is near?
(a) a tap.
(b) a scream.
(c) a noise.
(d) a crash.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Suzanne?
2. What action does Suzanne describe as Figaro "being in his element"?
3. Which character tries to talk Suzanne into giving in to the Count's demands?
4. What is the Countess's explanation to the Count as he enters the bedchamber?
5. Which character wants to marry Figaro, even if she has to plot to do it?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)