|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Countess urge Cherubin to do when he comes in to the bedchamber upset about having to leave?
(a) take a nap.
(b) dance his dance for her.
(c) tell her a story.
(d) sing his song for her.
2. Who does Figaro send up to be dressed and coached on how to become a woman?
3. What is the Countess arranging as the Count is heard outside asking why the bedroom door is locked?
(a) Cherubin's hair.
(b) her flowers.
(c) the bedcovers.
(d) the placement of the furniture.
4. When does Cherubin have to leave for his new assignment?
(a) next month.
(b) next year.
(c) the next day.
(d) next week.
5. What has Figaro arranged to be delivered to the Count hinting that the Countess is seeing another man?
(a) a telegram.
(d) a letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Figaro give Suzanne for luck?
2. How does Suzanne respond to finding out what bedroom Figaro and she will share after marriage?
3. Which character did the Count catch Cherubin with yesterday in the bedroom?
4. Who is the gardener?
5. While Cherubin is in the chair and the Count is behind the chair, where is Figaro?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)