|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Countess's explanation to the Count as he enters the bedchamber?
(a) She and Suzanne need privacy to talk .
(b) She and Suzane need privacy to choose perfumes.
(c) She and Suzanne need privacy to put on makeup.
(d) She and Suzanne need privacy for trying on clothes.
2. How does Cherubin act when he runs out of the dressing room?
3. What does the Count feel Suzanne has made out of their love for each other?
(a) she has made a terrible mistake.
(b) she has made a tragic decision.
(c) she has made a wise choice.
(d) she has made a mockery.
4. Who does Bazile comment that Cherbuin will have to be careful around?
5. How does Fanchette reply when the Count asks where Marceline is?
(a) she has gone into town with Bartholo.
(b) she is having tea with Figaro.
(c) she has left town with Bartholo.
(d) she is waiting for the Count in the garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. If Cherubin is discovered, what will they say the Count forgot to do?
2. Who is plotting with Figaro to win Marceline for himself?
3. What does the Countess urge Cherubin to do when he comes in to the bedchamber upset about having to leave?
4. What does the Count swear to Suzanne after he realizes that Cherubin has heard the entire conversation and is banished?
5. After careful consideration, what does the Count announce Cherubin be given command of?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)