|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Figaro do when he thinks of the Count wanting to woo Suzanne?
(a) Figaro becomes jealous.
(b) Figaro begins plotting.
(c) Figaro disregards the thought and moves on.
(d) Figaro becomes violent.
2. Who is Cherubin in love with?
(a) the Countess.
(d) Suzanne .
3. How does Fanchette reply when the Count asks where Marceline is?
(a) she has gone into town with Bartholo.
(b) she has left town with Bartholo.
(c) she is having tea with Figaro.
(d) she is waiting for the Count in the garden.
4. How does Cherubin act when he runs out of the dressing room?
5. How long does Suzanne reveal that Cherubin has been in the room?
(a) he slept there overnight.
(b) the entire time.
(c) for a few hours.
(d) for a few minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Figaro playfully tease Marceline about?
2. What does the Countess urge Cherubin to do when he comes in to the bedchamber upset about having to leave?
3. Which characters are plotting to have Cherubin stay?
4. What is the primary reason why Suzanne does not like to bedroom?
5. What is the Countess arranging as the Count is heard outside asking why the bedroom door is locked?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)