|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character tries to talk Suzanne into giving in to the Count's demands?
2. Who is plotting with Figaro to win Marceline for himself?
(a) the Count.
3. What does the Count do before he exits with an anxious Countess?
(a) he leaves the key on the bedpost.
(b) he takes the dress.
(c) he apologizes to Suzanne.
(d) he locks the other door in the room.
4. How does Figaro respond to Bazile's comment regarding Cherubin being careful around Fanchette?
5. What does Suzanne hurriedly unlock as the Count and Countess exit?
(a) the window.
(b) the bathroom door.
(c) the bedroom door.
(d) the dressing room door.
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to Figaro, which character is also in on the plot to have Cherubin stay?
2. According to Figaro, why is the bedroom perfect?
3. Which characters are plotting to have Cherubin stay?
4. How is the presence of Cherubin revealed?
5. Who is Suzanne?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)