|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Figaro measuring as the play opens?
(a) the closet space.
(b) the cabinets.
(c) the floor.
(d) the bathtub.
2. How does Suzanne react when Bazile tells her that everyone is saying she has loose morals?
(a) she considers it a compliment.
(b) she is saddened.
(c) she is indifferent.
(d) she is outraged.
3. What misfortune does Figaro tease Bartholo about?
(a) How he lost his money.
(b) How he lost Rosine.
(c) How he lost his friendship.
(d) How he lost Marceline.
4. Who does Figaro say a man always defends?
(a) his children.
(b) his siblings.
(c) his family.
(d) his beloved.
5. Where does Figaro tell the Countess she should meet the Count, despite the fact that someone else will take Suzanne's place?
(a) the parlor.
(b) the garden.
(c) the bedchamber.
(d) the living room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Figaro suggest the Count formally present Suzanne with as a symbol of his commitment to ending the law?
2. How is the presence of Cherubin revealed?
3. Where does the Count invite Suzanne to meet him to discuss his and Figaro's upcoming trip to London?
4. Which character did the Count catch Cherubin with yesterday in the bedroom?
5. Which character tries to talk Suzanne into giving in to the Count's demands?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)