|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Figaro tell the Countess she should meet the Count, despite the fact that someone else will take Suzanne's place?
(a) the bedchamber.
(b) the parlor.
(c) the living room.
(d) the garden.
2. Who has seen Cherubin lingering outside Suzanne's door?
(a) the court.
(d) The Count.
3. What is Suzanne trying on as Figaro is busy measuring?
(a) a wreath of flowers.
(b) a bridesmaid dress.
(c) a new robe.
(d) her wedding dress.
4. What does the Count say he's going to get out in order to break the door open?
(a) a chair.
(b) an axe.
(c) a brick.
(d) his tools.
5. Who is Cherubin in love with?
(b) Suzanne .
(d) the Countess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Countess discover is missing when she examines Cherubin's papers?
2. How does Figaro try to cheer up Cherubin regarding his new assignment?
3. While Cherubin is in the chair and the Count is behind the chair, where is Figaro?
4. What does the Count swear to Suzanne after he realizes that Cherubin has heard the entire conversation and is banished?
5. Which character wants to marry Figaro, even if she has to plot to do it?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)