|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Countess urge Cherubin to do when he comes in to the bedchamber upset about having to leave?
(a) tell her a story.
(b) sing his song for her.
(c) dance his dance for her.
(d) take a nap.
2. What does Cherubin pointedly say to the Count after he admits that his previous actions were unwise?
(a) he can be difficult.
(b) he can be trusted.
(c) he can be helpful.
(d) he can be discreet.
3. What sound summons Suzanne to the Countess?
(a) the sound of wind chimes.
(b) the sound of a bell.
(c) the sound of a voice.
(d) the sound of a horn.
4. Which character did the Count catch Cherubin with yesterday in the bedroom?
(a) the maid.
5. What does Suzanne urge Cherubin to run and do?
(b) find the key.
(c) stop the Count and the Countess.
(d) tell Figaro what happened.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is plotting with Figaro to win Marceline for himself?
2. Which two characters are plotting to stop the marriage of Figaro and Suzanne?
3. How does Figaro try to cheer up Cherubin regarding his new assignment?
4. Who is Suzanne?
5. What is the setting of Act 2, Part 1?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)