|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count say he's going to get out in order to break the door open?
(a) his tools.
(b) an axe.
(c) a brick.
(d) a chair.
2. What does Figaro want to publicly express thanks to the Count for?
(a) for abolishing the law about sleeping with servant's wives.
(b) for abolishing the law about marrying royalty.
(c) for abolishing the law about marrying servant's wives.
(d) for abolishing the dowry law.
3. Who does Figaro send up to be dressed and coached on how to become a woman?
4. Why sort of missions does the Count want Figaro to take on?
(a) international missions.
(b) religious mission.
(c) business missions.
(d) diplomatic missions.
5. What will potentially happen if Suzanne pretends to go along with the Count's scheme?
(a) there will be a bigger room.
(b) there will be a higher rank.
(c) there will be more dowry money.
(d) there will be misfortune.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the primary reason why Suzanne does not like to bedroom?
2. What does the Count feel Suzanne has made out of their love for each other?
3. What misfortune does Figaro tease Bartholo about?
4. After the Count jumps angrily out from behind the chair, who does he order to drive Cherubin from the court?
5. What is the Countess pining away about?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)