|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character tries to talk Suzanne into giving in to the Count's demands?
2. Which character does Suzanne tell Figaro has been banished?
3. After the Count shows the Countess a letter suggesting that she'll be meeting a lover, what is the explanation the Countess gives the Count why she won't be leaving her room all that day?
(a) she is unwell.
(b) she is unsightly.
(c) she does not like the sun.
(d) she has nothing to wear.
4. What has Figaro arranged to be delivered to the Count hinting that the Countess is seeing another man?
(a) a telegram.
(b) a letter.
5. How does Cherubin act when he runs out of the dressing room?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fanchette reply when the Count asks where Marceline is?
2. After careful consideration, what does the Count announce Cherubin be given command of?
3. What does Suzanne do after she enters the room with the dress in hand, unnoticed by either the Count or the Countess?
4. How does Figaro try to cheer up Cherubin regarding his new assignment?
5. What is Suzanne trying on as Figaro is busy measuring?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)