|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bazile comment that Cherbuin will have to be careful around?
2. What do the asides expose in the characters?
(a) exterior thoughts.
(b) interior thoughts.
(c) exterior actions.
3. Who is Marceline suing?
(c) the Count.
4. Where does the Count invite Suzanne to meet him to discuss his and Figaro's upcoming trip to London?
(a) the bedchamber.
(b) the foyer.
(c) the garden.
(d) the dining hall.
5. What does Suzanne do when at first she is alone with the Count in the castle's throne room?
(a) Suzanne eases the Counts mind.
(b) Suzanne flirts with the Count.
(c) Suzanne help the Count with his paperwork.
(d) Suzanne sings for the Count.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Figaro's explanation to the Count as to why he's taken so long to arrive?
2. What does the Countess urge the Count to do instead of take a vow of revenge?
3. What is the Countess's explanation to the Count as he enters the bedchamber?
4. Who does the Countess say had the primary idea for the letter?
5. What does Figaro playfully tease Marceline about?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)