|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count do before he exits with an anxious Countess?
(a) he locks the other door in the room.
(b) he takes the dress.
(c) he apologizes to Suzanne.
(d) he leaves the key on the bedpost.
2. Who get's the room ready for the hearing?
(c) the Countess.
3. Which character did the Count catch Cherubin with yesterday in the bedroom?
(a) the maid.
4. How does Suzanne respond to finding out what bedroom Figaro and she will share after marriage?
(a) she begins to decorate the room.
(b) she leaves the room in upset silence.
(c) she wants another room.
(d) she is overjoyed.
5. Why sort of missions does the Count want Figaro to take on?
(a) diplomatic missions.
(b) business missions.
(c) religious mission.
(d) international missions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character tries to talk Suzanne into giving in to the Count's demands?
2. What does the Count feel he is a victim of?
3. What is heard coming from the dressing room just as the Count comments that it's a good thing Dr. Bartholo is near?
4. Who does Bazile comment that Cherbuin will have to be careful around?
5. What does the Count propose she do that evening instead of either Suzanne or Cherubin?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)