|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Figaro do when he thinks of the Count wanting to woo Suzanne?
(a) Figaro begins plotting.
(b) Figaro becomes jealous.
(c) Figaro becomes violent.
(d) Figaro disregards the thought and moves on.
2. What does Figaro say to try to change the subject and distract Antonio?
(a) Figaro accuses Antonio of lying.
(b) Figaro accuses Antonio of stealing.
(c) Figaro acccuses Antonio of treason.
(d) Figaro accuses Antonio of drinking too much.
3. Why has Dr. Bartholo been sent to the castle?
(a) the Countess is ill.
(b) the Countess is pregnant.
(c) the Countess requires medication.
(d) the Countess is depressed.
4. How does Suzanne react when Bazile tells her that everyone is saying she has loose morals?
(a) she is outraged.
(b) she considers it a compliment.
(c) she is saddened.
(d) she is indifferent.
5. Where does Cherubin hide as the Count approaches the Countess's bedchamber?
(a) under the bed.
(b) under the chair.
(c) behind the door.
(d) in the dressing room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Figaro tell the Countess she should meet the Count, despite the fact that someone else will take Suzanne's place?
2. Who does the Countess say had the primary idea for the letter?
3. How does Figaro try to cheer up Cherubin regarding his new assignment?
4. After careful consideration, what does the Count announce Cherubin be given command of?
5. Who does Antonio claim he saw jumping out of the window?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)