|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the presence of Cherubin revealed?
(a) Figaro lifts the dress off the chair.
(b) The Count lifts the dress off the chair.
(c) Bazile lifts the dress off the chair.
(d) Suzanne lifts the dress off the chair.
2. How does Figaro try to cheer up Cherubin regarding his new assignment?
(a) Figaro talks about all the excitement he'll find.
(b) Figaro alks about all the freedom to be had.
(c) Figaro talks about all the money to be made.
(d) Figaro talks about all the women he'll find.
3. What is Figaro measuring as the play opens?
(a) the floor.
(b) the bathtub.
(c) the cabinets.
(d) the closet space.
4. What are the Count and Figaro essentially out to do?
(a) fool each other and relinquish control.
(b) upstage each other and relinquish control.
(c) upstage each other and gain control.
(d) fool each other and gain control.
5. What does the Count tell Bazile to commit to instead of a woman?
(a) a new career.
(b) his music.
(c) his country.
(d) making money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What misfortune does Figaro tease Bartholo about?
2. How long does Suzanne reveal that Cherubin has been in the room?
3. What does the Count feel Suzanne has made out of their love for each other?
4. What does Figaro do when he thinks of the Count wanting to woo Suzanne?
5. What does Figaro playfully tease Marceline about?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)