|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count propose she do that evening instead of either Suzanne or Cherubin?
(a) stay in the bedchamber.
(b) write another letter.
(c) go to the garden.
(d) leave for London.
2. What does Suzanne tell Figaro is missing from the commission papers?
(a) the postage.
(b) Cherubin's signature.
(c) the official seal.
(d) the stamp of the regiment.
3. Who does the Countess say had the primary idea for the letter?
4. Why has Dr. Bartholo been sent to the castle?
(a) the Countess is depressed.
(b) the Countess requires medication.
(c) the Countess is ill.
(d) the Countess is pregnant.
5. What does the Countess discover is missing when she examines Cherubin's papers?
(a) the Count's official seal.
(b) the Count's offical address.
(c) the name of the regiment.
(d) the Count's specific orders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Figaro say to try to change the subject and distract Antonio?
2. What will potentially happen if Suzanne pretends to go along with the Count's scheme?
3. What does Figaro do when he thinks of the Count wanting to woo Suzanne?
4. Who is Antonio?
5. Who is Cherubin in love with?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)