|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After careful consideration, what does the Count announce Cherubin be given command of?
(a) a presitgious regiment in England.
(b) a prestigious regiment in the court.
(c) a prestigious regiment in the navy.
(d) a prestigious regiment in the army.
2. What does Figaro give Suzanne for luck?
(a) a kiss.
(b) a hug.
(c) a ring.
(d) a rabbit's foot.
3. Who is the gardener?
(a) Suzanne's cousin.
(b) Suzanne's uncle.
(c) Suzanne's father.
(d) Suzanne's brother.
4. What is Antonio carrying when he enters the room?
(a) a broken chair.
(b) a broken necklace.
(c) a broken vase.
(d) a broken flowerpot.
5. Who is Antonio?
(a) the butler.
(b) the cook.
(c) the handyman.
(d) the gardener.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Countess say had the primary idea for the letter?
2. When the women tell Figaro that the Count knows everything, what does Figaro tell the Count to believe?
3. What is heard coming from the dressing room just as the Count comments that it's a good thing Dr. Bartholo is near?
4. While Cherubin is in the chair and the Count is behind the chair, where is Figaro?
5. What does Figaro suggest the Count formally present Suzanne with as a symbol of his commitment to ending the law?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)