|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Suzanne trying on as Figaro is busy measuring?
(a) a bridesmaid dress.
(b) her wedding dress.
(c) a new robe.
(d) a wreath of flowers.
2. How does Figaro respond to Bazile's comment regarding Cherubin being careful around Fanchette?
3. What is Figaro's explanation to the Count as to why he's taken so long to arrive?
(a) he was talking with Suzanne.
(b) he was looking for Cherubin.
(c) he was eating.
(d) he changed his dirty clothes.
4. What does the Count do before he exits with an anxious Countess?
(a) he leaves the key on the bedpost.
(b) he takes the dress.
(c) he locks the other door in the room.
(d) he apologizes to Suzanne.
5. Where does Figaro tell the Countess she should meet the Count, despite the fact that someone else will take Suzanne's place?
(a) the garden.
(b) the bedchamber.
(c) the parlor.
(d) the living room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Count invite Suzanne to meet him to discuss his and Figaro's upcoming trip to London?
2. How does Figaro try to cheer up Cherubin regarding his new assignment?
3. What does Figaro say to try to change the subject and distract Antonio?
4. What misfortune does Figaro tease Bartholo about?
5. What do the asides expose in the characters?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)