|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Count planning to do just as Suzanne believes the marriage should go ahead as planned?
(a) double cross Marceline and Bazile.
(b) feign interest in the wedding.
(c) double cross Suzanne and Figaro.
(d) go along with the wedding.
2. Who does Bazile comment that Cherbuin will have to be careful around?
3. Who get's the room ready for the hearing?
(d) the Countess.
4. Who does Figaro send up to be dressed and coached on how to become a woman?
5. What is the primary reason why Suzanne does not like to bedroom?
(a) it means she may have to see the Countess too often.
(b) it is not close to the kitchen.
(c) it means that Count wants to re-enact an old law.
(d) it is too chilly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count tell Bazile to commit to instead of a woman?
2. How does Suzanne explain how Cherubin got away to the Countess?
3. How does Cherubin act when he runs out of the dressing room?
4. What is heard coming from the dressing room just as the Count comments that it's a good thing Dr. Bartholo is near?
5. What is the name of the judge?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)