|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Figaro respond to Bazile's comment regarding Cherubin being careful around Fanchette?
2. What sound summons Suzanne to the Countess?
(a) the sound of a voice.
(b) the sound of a bell.
(c) the sound of wind chimes.
(d) the sound of a horn.
3. Who does the Countess say had the primary idea for the letter?
4. How does Figaro try to cheer up Cherubin regarding his new assignment?
(a) Figaro talks about all the money to be made.
(b) Figaro talks about all the excitement he'll find.
(c) Figaro talks about all the women he'll find.
(d) Figaro alks about all the freedom to be had.
5. Which two characters have met before?
(a) the Countess and Brid-Oisin.
(b) Brid-Oisin and the Count.
(c) Figaro and Brid-Oisin.
(d) Suzanne and Brid-Oisin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has plans to marry Marceline?
2. How is the presence of Cherubin revealed?
3. Who does Antonio claim he saw jumping out of the window?
4. What are the Count and Figaro essentially out to do?
5. How does Suzanne explain how Cherubin got away to the Countess?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)