|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the Count jumps angrily out from behind the chair, who does he order to drive Cherubin from the court?
2. What does the Count tell Bazile to commit to instead of a woman?
(a) a new career.
(b) his country.
(c) his music.
(d) making money.
3. Which character does Suzanne tell Figaro has been banished?
4. Who is the gardener?
(a) Suzanne's father.
(b) Suzanne's cousin.
(c) Suzanne's brother.
(d) Suzanne's uncle.
5. What is heard coming from the dressing room just as the Count comments that it's a good thing Dr. Bartholo is near?
(a) a crash.
(b) a tap.
(c) a noise.
(d) a scream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Countess say she has decided to do because she feels she is the victim of suspicion and anger?
2. How does Figaro respond to Bazile's comment regarding Cherubin being careful around Fanchette?
3. What does Suzanne initially enter the castle's throne looking for?
4. Who tells Suzanne of the Count's intentions concerning the old law?
5. Who is an aside spoken directly to when performed onstage?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)