|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who get's the room ready for the hearing?
(d) the Countess.
2. What does Figaro give Suzanne for luck?
(a) a ring.
(b) a hug.
(c) a kiss.
(d) a rabbit's foot.
3. What does Figaro suggest the Count formally present Suzanne with as a symbol of his commitment to ending the law?
(a) the wreath of flowers.
(b) the wreath of ribbons.
(c) the wreath of twigs.
(d) the wreath of lace.
4. What are the Count and Figaro essentially out to do?
(a) upstage each other and relinquish control.
(b) upstage each other and gain control.
(c) fool each other and relinquish control.
(d) fool each other and gain control.
5. What explanation does Figaro give as the reason why a man wants to possess another man's wife?
(b) social status.
(c) human nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count do before he exits with an anxious Countess?
2. Where does Cherubin hide as the Count approaches the Countess's bedchamber?
3. What is Figaro's explanation to the Count as to why he's taken so long to arrive?
4. What does Suzanne tell Figaro is missing from the commission papers?
5. Which character tries to talk Suzanne into giving in to the Count's demands?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)