|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character tries to talk Suzanne into giving in to the Count's demands?
2. What action does Suzanne describe as Figaro "being in his element"?
(a) when Figaro travels to London with the Count.
(b) when Figaro professes his love for Suzanne.
(c) when Figaro completes his duties.
(d) when Figaro plans and schemes.
3. What does the Count tell Bazile to commit to instead of a woman?
(a) his country.
(b) his music.
(c) a new career.
(d) making money.
4. What has Figaro arranged to be delivered to the Count hinting that the Countess is seeing another man?
(a) a letter.
(d) a telegram.
5. What is the Countess's explanation to the Count as he enters the bedchamber?
(a) She and Suzanne need privacy for trying on clothes.
(b) She and Suzanne need privacy to put on makeup.
(c) She and Suzane need privacy to choose perfumes.
(d) She and Suzanne need privacy to talk .
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Suzanne do when at first she is alone with the Count in the castle's throne room?
2. How long does Suzanne reveal that Cherubin has been in the room?
3. What does Figaro playfully tease Marceline about?
4. When the Count enters the castle's throne room, who does he order in?
5. Who does Bazile comment that Cherbuin will have to be careful around?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)