|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theater tactic do both Figaro and the Count use to show their true intentions?
(a) an aside.
(b) a soliloquy.
(c) body language.
(d) a mask.
2. Who does Figaro say a man always defends?
(a) his beloved.
(b) his children.
(c) his siblings.
(d) his family.
3. What does the Count say he's going to get out in order to break the door open?
(a) his tools.
(b) a brick.
(c) a chair.
(d) an axe.
4. Who is Cherubin in love with?
(a) the Countess.
(d) Suzanne .
5. Who is the gardener?
(a) Suzanne's father.
(b) Suzanne's brother.
(c) Suzanne's cousin.
(d) Suzanne's uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cherubin pointedly say to the Count after he admits that his previous actions were unwise?
2. What does Suzanne hurriedly unlock as the Count and Countess exit?
3. What does the Countess promise Suzanne despite the Count's recent actions?
4. When the women tell Figaro that the Count knows everything, what does Figaro tell the Count to believe?
5. What does Suzanne believe the Count will do during court?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)