|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Suzanne of the Count's intentions concerning the old law?
2. What is the reason the Count gives for thinking he might not take Figaro with him to London?
(a) Figaro cannot speak English.
(b) Figaro is not gentlemen enough.
(c) The Countess has asked Figaro stay.
(d) The Count does not trust Figaro.
3. What does the Count feel Suzanne has made out of their love for each other?
(a) she has made a mockery.
(b) she has made a tragic decision.
(c) she has made a wise choice.
(d) she has made a terrible mistake.
4. Which character did the Count catch Cherubin with yesterday in the bedroom?
(a) the maid.
5. What does the Count try to do but Suzanne says that someone is coming?
(a) hug Suzanne.
(b) kiss Suzanne.
(c) ask Suzanne to marry him.
(d) ask Suzanne to forgive him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Count and Figaro essentially out to do?
2. When the women tell Figaro that the Count knows everything, what does Figaro tell the Count to believe?
3. What instrument does Bazile play?
4. What is Figaro's explanation to the Count as to why he's taken so long to arrive?
5. After the Count jumps angrily out from behind the chair, who does he order to drive Cherubin from the court?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)