|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Suzanne reveal that Cherubin has been in the room?
(a) for a few minutes.
(b) he slept there overnight.
(c) the entire time.
(d) for a few hours.
2. Which character tries to talk Suzanne into giving in to the Count's demands?
3. Which character did the Count catch Cherubin with yesterday in the bedroom?
(b) the maid.
4. Why does Suzanne agree to not tell even Figaro of the change in plans?
(a) it will ensure safety.
(b) it will settle the Count's temper.
(c) it will give her more freedom.
(d) it will make her marriage take place.
5. What does the Count propose she do that evening instead of either Suzanne or Cherubin?
(a) leave for London.
(b) stay in the bedchamber.
(c) go to the garden.
(d) write another letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the presence of Cherubin revealed?
2. How does Figaro try to cheer up Cherubin regarding his new assignment?
3. Who is plotting with Figaro to win Marceline for himself?
4. While Cherubin is in the chair and the Count is behind the chair, where is Figaro?
5. What does the Count say he's going to get out in order to break the door open?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)