|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has seen Cherubin lingering outside Suzanne's door?
(c) The Count.
(d) the court.
2. Which of the characters stay to hear Bazile play his music?
(a) the Count and Marceline.
(b) Marceline and the Countess.
(c) the Countess and Figaro.
(d) Suzanne and the Countess.
3. Which two characters had a child together in years passed who was given up for adoption?
(a) Suzanne and Bartholo.
(b) Figaro and Marceline.
(c) Bartholo and Suzanne.
(d) Marceline and Bartholo.
4. Which characters are plotting to have Cherubin stay?
(a) Figaro and Cherubin.
(b) Figaro and Suzanne.
(c) Suzanne and Bartholo.
(d) Cherubin and Suzanne.
5. Why does Suzanne agree to not tell even Figaro of the change in plans?
(a) it will give her more freedom.
(b) it will make her marriage take place.
(c) it will settle the Count's temper.
(d) it will ensure safety.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Figaro try to cheer up Cherubin regarding his new assignment?
2. What is the primary reason why Suzanne does not like to bedroom?
3. Who is Antonio related to?
4. Who is the gardener?
5. Which character has sent for the judge?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)