|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Suzanne agree to as planned?
(a) meet the Count in the garden.
(b) befriend the Countess.
(c) marry Figaro.
(d) work alongside Antonio.
2. How does Suzanne respond to finding out what bedroom Figaro and she will share after marriage?
(a) she wants another room.
(b) she leaves the room in upset silence.
(c) she is overjoyed.
(d) she begins to decorate the room.
3. What has Figaro arranged to be delivered to the Count hinting that the Countess is seeing another man?
(b) a telegram.
(d) a letter.
4. What does Figaro do when he thinks of the Count wanting to woo Suzanne?
(a) Figaro becomes jealous.
(b) Figaro begins plotting.
(c) Figaro disregards the thought and moves on.
(d) Figaro becomes violent.
5. What is the setting of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) the castle grounds.
(b) Figaro's bedchamber.
(c) the Countess' bedchamber.
(d) the Count's study.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two pivotal characters will be part of the general public that is let into the courtroom?
2. After the Count shows the Countess a letter suggesting that she'll be meeting a lover, what is the explanation the Countess gives the Count why she won't be leaving her room all that day?
3. What is Figaro's explanation to the Count as to why he's taken so long to arrive?
4. What does the Count say he's going to get out in order to break the door open?
5. What is Figaro measuring as the play opens?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)