|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Bazile play?
(a) the guitar.
(b) the harp.
(c) the piano.
(d) the violin.
2. What is the name of the judge?
3. After the Count shows the Countess a letter suggesting that she'll be meeting a lover, what is the explanation the Countess gives the Count why she won't be leaving her room all that day?
(a) she is unwell.
(b) she has nothing to wear.
(c) she is unsightly.
(d) she does not like the sun.
4. Who has seen Cherubin lingering outside Suzanne's door?
(a) The Count.
(b) the court.
5. Who does Figaro send up to be dressed and coached on how to become a woman?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Suzanne trying on as Figaro is busy measuring?
2. What does the Countess say she has decided to do because she feels she is the victim of suspicion and anger?
3. Why does Suzanne agree to not tell even Figaro of the change in plans?
4. What is the Countess pining away about?
5. What does the Count swear to Suzanne after he realizes that Cherubin has heard the entire conversation and is banished?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)