|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Countess promise Suzanne despite the Count's recent actions?
(a) Suzanne will marry Figaro.
(b) Suzanne will marry no man.
(c) Suzanne will marry the Count.
(d) Suzanne will marry Cherubin.
2. Who has seen Cherubin lingering outside Suzanne's door?
(c) The Count.
(d) the court.
3. Which character did the Count catch Cherubin with yesterday in the bedroom?
(c) the maid.
4. What explanation does Figaro give as the reason why a man wants to possess another man's wife?
(b) human nature.
(d) social status.
5. What does the Countess say she has decided to do because she feels she is the victim of suspicion and anger?
(a) go into a convent.
(b) take a lover.
(c) divorce the Count.
(d) conceive a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who get's the room ready for the hearing?
2. What does the Countess discover is missing when she examines Cherubin's papers?
3. What are the Count and Figaro essentially out to do?
4. Which character wants to marry Figaro, even if she has to plot to do it?
5. Who is Antonio?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)