|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Suzanne tell Figaro he's won?
(a) social promotion.
(c) her heart.
(d) the case.
2. Who is plotting with Figaro to win Marceline for himself?
(c) the Count.
3. What is topic of debate that the Count and Figaro DO NOT engage in?
(a) politics in London.
(b) businessmen versus servants.
(c) becoming a good diplomat.
(d) helping the Countess.
4. When does Cherubin have to leave for his new assignment?
(a) next year.
(b) the next day.
(c) next week.
(d) next month.
5. How does Fanchette reply when the Count asks where Marceline is?
(a) she has left town with Bartholo.
(b) she is having tea with Figaro.
(c) she has gone into town with Bartholo.
(d) she is waiting for the Count in the garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Suzanne agree to not tell even Figaro of the change in plans?
2. How does Suzanne explain how Cherubin got away to the Countess?
3. Who get's the room ready for the hearing?
4. How does Suzanne respond to finding out what bedroom Figaro and she will share after marriage?
5. Which character has sent for the judge?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)