|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count propose she do that evening instead of either Suzanne or Cherubin?
(a) leave for London.
(b) go to the garden.
(c) stay in the bedchamber.
(d) write another letter.
2. Who get's the room ready for the hearing?
(b) the Countess.
3. Which of the characters stay to hear Bazile play his music?
(a) Suzanne and the Countess.
(b) Marceline and the Countess.
(c) the Count and Marceline.
(d) the Countess and Figaro.
4. What does Cherubin pointedly say to the Count after he admits that his previous actions were unwise?
(a) he can be difficult.
(b) he can be trusted.
(c) he can be discreet.
(d) he can be helpful.
5. What is the Countess pining away about?
(a) the Count is unfaithful.
(b) the Count is neglecting her.
(c) the Count is a lousy lover.
(d) the Count is rude to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Suzanne agree to as planned?
2. While Cherubin is in the chair and the Count is behind the chair, where is Figaro?
3. What does the Countess urge Cherubin to do when he comes in to the bedchamber upset about having to leave?
4. What does Figaro suggest the Count formally present Suzanne with as a symbol of his commitment to ending the law?
5. What are the Count and Figaro essentially out to do?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)