|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Suzanne believe the Count will do during court?
(a) decide against Figaro.
(b) fool Suzanne.
(c) punish Figaro.
(d) decide in Figaro's favor.
2. Who has seen Cherubin lingering outside Suzanne's door?
(b) the court.
(c) The Count.
3. What is Figaro measuring as the play opens?
(a) the floor.
(b) the bathtub.
(c) the closet space.
(d) the cabinets.
4. Who is Suzanne?
(a) both a and b.
(b) Figaro's bride-to-be.
(c) the Countess' maid.
(d) Bartholo's cousin.
5. What instrument does Bazile play?
(a) the harp.
(b) the violin.
(c) the guitar.
(d) the piano.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why sort of missions does the Count want Figaro to take on?
2. How does Figaro try to cheer up Cherubin regarding his new assignment?
3. How is the presence of Cherubin revealed?
4. What does Cherubin pointedly say to the Count after he admits that his previous actions were unwise?
5. What does Figaro do when he thinks of the Count wanting to woo Suzanne?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)