|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the women tell Figaro that the Count knows everything, what does Figaro tell the Count to believe?
(a) not a word of it.
(b) The Countess is plotting.
(c) all of it is true.
(d) Cherubin wrote the letter.
2. What explanation does Figaro give as the reason why a man wants to possess another man's wife?
(c) human nature.
(d) social status.
3. What does Suzanne initially enter the castle's throne looking for?
(a) her lost scarf.
(b) smelling salts.
(c) an apple.
4. What does the Countess discover is missing when she examines Cherubin's papers?
(a) the Count's specific orders.
(b) the name of the regiment.
(c) the Count's official seal.
(d) the Count's offical address.
5. What is the Countess arranging as the Count is heard outside asking why the bedroom door is locked?
(a) the placement of the furniture.
(b) Cherubin's hair.
(c) the bedcovers.
(d) her flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is topic of debate that the Count and Figaro DO NOT engage in?
2. What does the Count say he's going to get out in order to break the door open?
3. What does the Count swear to Suzanne after he realizes that Cherubin has heard the entire conversation and is banished?
4. Who is the gardener?
5. What sound summons Suzanne to the Countess?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)