|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has seen Cherubin lingering outside Suzanne's door?
(b) The Count.
(d) the court.
2. What is Suzanne trying on as Figaro is busy measuring?
(a) her wedding dress.
(b) a wreath of flowers.
(c) a bridesmaid dress.
(d) a new robe.
3. Which two characters are plotting to stop the marriage of Figaro and Suzanne?
(a) the Count and the Countess.
(b) Cherubin and the Count.
(c) Bartholo and Cherubin.
(d) Marceline and Bartholo.
4. How does Suzanne explain how Cherubin got away to the Countess?
(a) he jumped out the window.
(b) he sprinted out the doorway.
(c) he dressed as a woman in disguise.
(d) he is hiding in the next bedchamber.
5. Why sort of missions does the Count want Figaro to take on?
(a) religious mission.
(b) diplomatic missions.
(c) business missions.
(d) international missions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Suzanne tell Figaro he's won?
2. In addition to Figaro, which character is also in on the plot to have Cherubin stay?
3. Who does Figaro say a man always defends?
4. What is heard coming from the dressing room just as the Count comments that it's a good thing Dr. Bartholo is near?
5. Who is an aside spoken directly to when performed onstage?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)