|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is plotting with Figaro to win Marceline for himself?
(d) the Count.
2. What does Suzanne do after she enters the room with the dress in hand, unnoticed by either the Count or the Countess?
(a) she interrupts them.
(b) she hides.
(c) she tells the Count to calm down.
(d) she begins to put on the dress.
3. What does Suzanne agree to as planned?
(a) befriend the Countess.
(b) work alongside Antonio.
(c) marry Figaro.
(d) meet the Count in the garden.
4. What instrument does Bazile play?
(a) the guitar.
(b) the piano.
(c) the violin.
(d) the harp.
5. Which two pivotal characters will be part of the general public that is let into the courtroom?
(a) Antonio and Fanchette.
(b) Fanchette and Bartholo.
(c) Fanchette and Marceline.
(d) Antonio and the Countess.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Countess try to prepare the Count for the discovery of Cherubin?
2. What does the Count say he's going to get out in order to break the door open?
3. What does Suzanne tell Figaro he's won?
4. What does the Count feel Suzanne has made out of their love for each other?
5. According to Figaro, why is the bedroom perfect?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)