|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the plaintiff?
(a) the Countess.
2. What does Suzanne tell Figaro is missing from the commission papers?
(a) the official seal.
(b) the postage.
(c) the stamp of the regiment.
(d) Cherubin's signature.
3. Who tells the "good news" about Figaro and the judges decision to Suzanne?
(b) the Count.
4. How does Suzanne explain how Cherubin got away to the Countess?
(a) he sprinted out the doorway.
(b) he jumped out the window.
(c) he is hiding in the next bedchamber.
(d) he dressed as a woman in disguise.
5. Which of the characters stay to hear Bazile play his music?
(a) the Count and Marceline.
(b) Marceline and the Countess.
(c) the Countess and Figaro.
(d) Suzanne and the Countess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Antonio?
2. What does the Count ask after he proclaims that love still exists and agrees to the ceremony?
3. Where did Suzanne get the money to pay for Figaro's debt?
4. What does Marceline have that she says binds Figaro to her?
5. What does Cherubin pointedly say to the Count after he admits that his previous actions were unwise?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)