|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Figaro try to cheer up Cherubin regarding his new assignment?
(a) Figaro talks about all the women he'll find.
(b) Figaro talks about all the excitement he'll find.
(c) Figaro talks about all the money to be made.
(d) Figaro alks about all the freedom to be had.
2. Who is the gardener?
(a) Suzanne's brother.
(b) Suzanne's cousin.
(c) Suzanne's uncle.
(d) Suzanne's father.
3. Who is plotting with Figaro to win Marceline for himself?
(c) the Count.
4. Which character did the Count catch Cherubin with yesterday in the bedroom?
(a) the maid.
5. What did Marceline misinterpret the calling for love for Figaro as?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Suzanne reveal that Cherubin has been in the room?
2. Who tells the "good news" about Figaro and the judges decision to Suzanne?
3. Who has seen Cherubin lingering outside Suzanne's door?
4. How does Figaro respond to Bazile's comment regarding Cherubin being careful around Fanchette?
5. Who is Antonio?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)