|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character tries to talk Suzanne into giving in to the Count's demands?
2. What does Suzanne say that she and Figaro can use the money for?
(b) a wedding.
(c) a house.
(d) a dowry.
3. What does Bartholo reveal?
(a) he is Figaro's cousin.
(b) he is Figaro's grandfather.
(c) he is Figaro's father.
(d) he is Figaro's brother.
4. How does Suzanne react when Bazile tells her that everyone is saying she has loose morals?
(a) she considers it a compliment.
(b) she is outraged.
(c) she is saddened.
(d) she is indifferent.
5. What does Antonio find that fell from the jumper's pocket?
(a) Cherubin's commission.
(b) an important bill.
(c) the Count's papers.
(d) the letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does everyone react to the news from Marceline and Bartholo?
2. Who tells the "good news" about Figaro and the judges decision to Suzanne?
3. What does Cherubin pointedly say to the Count after he admits that his previous actions were unwise?
4. Who's relationship is Suzanne jealous of?
5. Which character does Suzanne tell Figaro has been banished?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)