|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bartholo concede the language will be in the letter?
2. How is the presence of Cherubin revealed?
(a) Figaro lifts the dress off the chair.
(b) The Count lifts the dress off the chair.
(c) Suzanne lifts the dress off the chair.
(d) Bazile lifts the dress off the chair.
3. What does Figaro want to publicly express thanks to the Count for?
(a) for abolishing the law about marrying servant's wives.
(b) for abolishing the law about sleeping with servant's wives.
(c) for abolishing the law about marrying royalty.
(d) for abolishing the dowry law.
4. What does the Count ask after he proclaims that love still exists and agrees to the ceremony?
(a) he asks to speed up the ceremony.
(b) he asks others for input of what he should do next.
(c) he asks to postpone the ceremony.
(d) he asks to invite more people to the ceremony.
5. Where did Suzanne get the money to pay for Figaro's debt?
(a) from Dr. Bartholo.
(b) from a bank loan.
(c) from Antonio.
(d) from the Countess.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Cherubin have to leave for his new assignment?
2. What does the Count swear to Suzanne after he realizes that Cherubin has heard the entire conversation and is banished?
3. How does everyone react to the news from Marceline and Bartholo?
4. How does Figaro respond to Bazile's comment regarding Cherubin being careful around Fanchette?
5. Who does the Countess say had the primary idea for the letter?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)