|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Figaro react when the Count confronts him about the letter?
(a) he admits to the letter.
(b) he acts indifferent.
(c) he tries to talk his way out of it.
(d) he acts shocked at the letters existence.
2. What did Marceline misinterpret the calling for love for Figaro as?
3. What does the Count announce just as Figaro is rejoicing in the judges decision?
(a) Figaro must pay today.
(b) Figaro must pay tomorrow.
(c) Figaro will marry Marceline anyway.
(d) Figaro need not pay.
4. What does Antonio find that fell from the jumper's pocket?
(a) Cherubin's commission.
(b) the letter.
(c) an important bill.
(d) the Count's papers.
5. Which of the characters stay to hear Bazile play his music?
(a) the Countess and Figaro.
(b) the Count and Marceline.
(c) Marceline and the Countess.
(d) Suzanne and the Countess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antonio want Marceline and Bartholo to do?
2. What does Figaro tell the Count he need in order to get married?
3. Who does the Countess say had the primary idea for the letter?
4. Why does Suzanne agree to not tell even Figaro of the change in plans?
5. How does Suzanne react when Bazile tells her that everyone is saying she has loose morals?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)