|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reads the letter aloud?
(b) the Count.
(c) the judge.
2. What does Suzanne say that she and Figaro can use the money for?
(a) a dowry.
(b) a house.
(c) a wedding.
3. What did Marceline misinterpret the calling for love for Figaro as?
4. In addition to Figaro, which character is also in on the plot to have Cherubin stay?
(d) The Count.
5. What does the Countess urge the Count to do instead of take a vow of revenge?
(a) find Cherubin.
(b) take leave.
(c) arrest Figaro.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Figaro respond to Bazile's comment regarding Cherubin being careful around Fanchette?
2. What does the Count ask after he proclaims that love still exists and agrees to the ceremony?
3. How does Figaro try to cheer up Cherubin regarding his new assignment?
4. How is the presence of Cherubin revealed?
5. What does Bartholo concede the language will be in the letter?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)