|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Suzanne explain how Cherubin got away to the Countess?
(a) he jumped out the window.
(b) he is hiding in the next bedchamber.
(c) he dressed as a woman in disguise.
(d) he sprinted out the doorway.
2. Where did Suzanne get the money to pay for Figaro's debt?
(a) from Dr. Bartholo.
(b) from a bank loan.
(c) from the Countess.
(d) from Antonio.
3. Why does Suzanne agree to not tell even Figaro of the change in plans?
(a) it will make her marriage take place.
(b) it will give her more freedom.
(c) it will ensure safety.
(d) it will settle the Count's temper.
4. Who does Antonio claim he saw jumping out of the window?
5. What does Antonio find that fell from the jumper's pocket?
(a) Cherubin's commission.
(b) the letter.
(c) an important bill.
(d) the Count's papers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bartholo concede the language will be in the letter?
2. What does Figaro tell the Count he need in order to get married?
3. What does Antonio want Marceline and Bartholo to do?
4. Which of the characters stay to hear Bazile play his music?
5. What does the Count swear to Suzanne after he realizes that Cherubin has heard the entire conversation and is banished?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)