|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Countess say had the primary idea for the letter?
2. When does Cherubin have to leave for his new assignment?
(a) next month.
(b) next week.
(c) the next day.
(d) next year.
3. Which character did the Count catch Cherubin with yesterday in the bedroom?
(d) the maid.
4. What instrument does Bazile play?
(a) the harp.
(b) the violin.
(c) the piano.
(d) the guitar.
5. Who is Antonio?
(a) the handyman.
(b) the butler.
(c) the gardener.
(d) the cook.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Figaro react when the Count confronts him about the letter?
2. What does Bartholo reveal?
3. Who is plotting with Figaro to win Marceline for himself?
4. Who does the letter say Figaro should marry?
5. What does Cherubin pointedly say to the Count after he admits that his previous actions were unwise?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)