|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In addition to Figaro, which character is also in on the plot to have Cherubin stay?
(b) The Count.
2. What does the Count tell Bazile to commit to instead of a woman?
(a) his music.
(b) a new career.
(c) his country.
(d) making money.
3. How does Figaro respond to Bazile's comment regarding Cherubin being careful around Fanchette?
4. What does Marceline have that she says binds Figaro to her?
(a) a promise.
(b) a child.
(c) a document.
(d) a ring.
5. Why does Suzanne agree to not tell even Figaro of the change in plans?
(a) it will ensure safety.
(b) it will give her more freedom.
(c) it will make her marriage take place.
(d) it will settle the Count's temper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the characters stay to hear Bazile play his music?
2. While Cherubin is in the chair and the Count is behind the chair, where is Figaro?
3. What does Figaro want to publicly express thanks to the Count for?
4. Who does the Count wonder about as Suzanne and the Countess laughingly comment on the way that Figaro cannot stop his manipulations, who does the Count wonder about?
5. What does Suzanne tell Figaro is missing from the commission papers?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)