|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Figaro explain the reason why "he" jumped out of the window?
(a) to avoid the wedding.
(b) to avoid the Count's temper.
(c) to avoid a fight.
(d) to avoid Suzanne.
2. What does Figaro suggest the Count formally present Suzanne with as a symbol of his commitment to ending the law?
(a) the wreath of twigs.
(b) the wreath of flowers.
(c) the wreath of lace.
(d) the wreath of ribbons.
3. Who's relationship is Suzanne jealous of?
(a) Bazile and Marceline.
(b) the Countess and the Count.
(c) Figaro and the Count.
(d) Marceline and Figaro.
4. What does Bartholo scoff at the idea of Figaro being?
(a) the marrying type.
(d) a gentleman.
5. Who has seen Cherubin lingering outside Suzanne's door?
(b) The Count.
(c) the court.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Antonio?
2. Which character tries to talk Suzanne into giving in to the Count's demands?
3. What does the Count tell Bazile to commit to instead of a woman?
4. Who does Bazile comment that Cherbuin will have to be careful around?
5. How does Suzanne explain how Cherubin got away to the Countess?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)