|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character does Suzanne tell Figaro has been banished?
2. After the Count jumps angrily out from behind the chair, who does he order to drive Cherubin from the court?
3. Who is plotting with Figaro to win Marceline for himself?
(d) the Count.
4. Who does the letter say Figaro should marry?
(d) the Countess.
5. How does everyone react to the news from Marceline and Bartholo?
(a) with terror.
(b) with shock.
(c) with fear.
(d) with joy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Figaro want to publicly express thanks to the Count for?
2. What does Suzanne tell Figaro is missing from the commission papers?
3. How does Figaro respond to Bazile's comment regarding Cherubin being careful around Fanchette?
4. How long does Suzanne reveal that Cherubin has been in the room?
5. What does the Countess urge the Count to do instead of take a vow of revenge?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)