|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bartholo scoff at the idea of Figaro being?
(a) a gentleman.
(d) the marrying type.
2. Who is left alone in the courtroom?
(a) the Count.
3. What do the judges agree?
(a) the case is thrown out of court.
(b) the case lacks evidence.
(c) the debt is dismissed.
(d) the debt must be paid.
4. After the Count jumps angrily out from behind the chair, who does he order to drive Cherubin from the court?
5. What does the Countess say she has decided to do because she feels she is the victim of suspicion and anger?
(a) take a lover.
(b) conceive a child.
(c) go into a convent.
(d) divorce the Count.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Antonio related to?
2. When does Cherubin have to leave for his new assignment?
3. How does everyone react to the news from Marceline and Bartholo?
4. What did Marceline misinterpret the calling for love for Figaro as?
5. While Cherubin is in the chair and the Count is behind the chair, where is Figaro?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)