|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Figaro try to cheer up Cherubin regarding his new assignment?
(a) Figaro alks about all the freedom to be had.
(b) Figaro talks about all the money to be made.
(c) Figaro talks about all the women he'll find.
(d) Figaro talks about all the excitement he'll find.
2. Which characters are plotting to have Cherubin stay?
(a) Cherubin and Suzanne.
(b) Figaro and Cherubin.
(c) Figaro and Suzanne.
(d) Suzanne and Bartholo.
3. What does the Count feel he is a victim of?
(b) a joke.
(d) a crime.
4. What does Figaro want to publicly express thanks to the Count for?
(a) for abolishing the dowry law.
(b) for abolishing the law about marrying servant's wives.
(c) for abolishing the law about sleeping with servant's wives.
(d) for abolishing the law about marrying royalty.
5. Who tells the "good news" about Figaro and the judges decision to Suzanne?
(b) the Count.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the gardener?
2. Who does the letter say Figaro should marry?
3. What is the important word that Figaro is arguing should to be changed in the letter?
4. What did Marceline misinterpret the calling for love for Figaro as?
5. Which character does Suzanne tell Figaro has been banished?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)