|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antonio find that fell from the jumper's pocket?
(a) an important bill.
(b) the letter.
(c) the Count's papers.
(d) Cherubin's commission.
2. How does Suzanne explain how Cherubin got away to the Countess?
(a) he dressed as a woman in disguise.
(b) he jumped out the window.
(c) he sprinted out the doorway.
(d) he is hiding in the next bedchamber.
3. Who is left alone in the courtroom?
(b) the Count.
4. What does Bartholo scoff at the idea of Figaro being?
(a) a gentleman.
(c) the marrying type.
5. How does Figaro respond to Bazile's comment regarding Cherubin being careful around Fanchette?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marceline reveal?
2. Who does the letter say Figaro should marry?
3. What does the Count announce just as Figaro is rejoicing in the judges decision?
4. Which of the characters stay to hear Bazile play his music?
5. In addition to Figaro, which character is also in on the plot to have Cherubin stay?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)