|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is plotting with Figaro to win Marceline for himself?
(a) the Count.
2. How is the presence of Cherubin revealed?
(a) The Count lifts the dress off the chair.
(b) Suzanne lifts the dress off the chair.
(c) Bazile lifts the dress off the chair.
(d) Figaro lifts the dress off the chair.
3. How does Figaro try to cheer up Cherubin regarding his new assignment?
(a) Figaro talks about all the excitement he'll find.
(b) Figaro talks about all the money to be made.
(c) Figaro talks about all the women he'll find.
(d) Figaro alks about all the freedom to be had.
4. Who does the Countess say had the primary idea for the letter?
5. Which character did the Count catch Cherubin with yesterday in the bedroom?
(c) the maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reads the letter aloud?
2. Who is Antonio?
3. Which characters are plotting to have Cherubin stay?
4. What does the Count announce just as Figaro is rejoicing in the judges decision?
5. What does Figaro ask his mother to do once the news of his birthright is revealed?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)