|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Suzanne agree to not tell even Figaro of the change in plans?
(a) it will make her marriage take place.
(b) it will give her more freedom.
(c) it will settle the Count's temper.
(d) it will ensure safety.
2. What does Marceline have that she says binds Figaro to her?
(a) a promise.
(b) a document.
(c) a ring.
(d) a child.
3. What does Suzanne say that she and Figaro can use the money for?
(b) a house.
(c) a wedding.
(d) a dowry.
4. What does Figaro ask his mother to do once the news of his birthright is revealed?
(a) to take him in.
(b) to kiss him.
(c) to forgive him.
(d) to love him.
5. What does the Count ask after he proclaims that love still exists and agrees to the ceremony?
(a) he asks to postpone the ceremony.
(b) he asks to speed up the ceremony.
(c) he asks others for input of what he should do next.
(d) he asks to invite more people to the ceremony.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the letter say Figaro should marry?
2. What does Figaro show Bartholo to prove his point?
3. How does Suzanne explain how Cherubin got away to the Countess?
4. How long does Suzanne reveal that Cherubin has been in the room?
5. Who does Bazile say he wishes to advance his claim for the hand of?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)