|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fanchette reply when the Count asks where Marceline is?
(a) she is waiting for the Count in the garden.
(b) she has left town with Bartholo.
(c) she has gone into town with Bartholo.
(d) she is having tea with Figaro.
2. Who is plotting with Figaro to win Marceline for himself?
(b) the Count.
3. What do the judges agree?
(a) the case is thrown out of court.
(b) the debt is dismissed.
(c) the case lacks evidence.
(d) the debt must be paid.
4. Who's relationship is Suzanne jealous of?
(a) Marceline and Figaro.
(b) Bazile and Marceline.
(c) Figaro and the Count.
(d) the Countess and the Count.
5. What does Figaro tell the Count he need in order to get married?
(a) permission from his priest.
(b) permission from his parents.
(c) permission from the state.
(d) permission from Suzanne's parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the presence of Cherubin revealed?
2. What does Figaro ask his mother to do once the news of his birthright is revealed?
3. What does the Countess urge the Count to do instead of take a vow of revenge?
4. While Cherubin is in the chair and the Count is behind the chair, where is Figaro?
5. Who is the defendant?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)