|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marceline reveal?
(a) she is Figaro's cousin.
(b) she is Figaro's mother.
(c) she is Figaro's grandmother.
(d) she is Figaro's sister.
2. Which of the characters stay to hear Bazile play his music?
(a) Suzanne and the Countess.
(b) the Count and Marceline.
(c) the Countess and Figaro.
(d) Marceline and the Countess.
3. How does Suzanne explain how Cherubin got away to the Countess?
(a) he jumped out the window.
(b) he sprinted out the doorway.
(c) he is hiding in the next bedchamber.
(d) he dressed as a woman in disguise.
4. What does Marceline hand to Figaro that announce he does not have to pay his debt?
(a) a letter of mercy.
(b) a letter of annulment.
(c) a letter of leniency.
(d) a letter of agreement.
5. Who is Antonio?
(a) the gardener.
(b) the handyman.
(c) the butler.
(d) the cook.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Countess urge the Count to do instead of take a vow of revenge?
2. Why does Suzanne agree to not tell even Figaro of the change in plans?
3. What does Bartholo concede the language will be in the letter?
4. What does Figaro want to publicly express thanks to the Count for?
5. What does Cherubin pointedly say to the Count after he admits that his previous actions were unwise?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)