|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reads the letter aloud?
(b) the judge.
(d) the Count.
2. How is the presence of Cherubin revealed?
(a) Figaro lifts the dress off the chair.
(b) The Count lifts the dress off the chair.
(c) Bazile lifts the dress off the chair.
(d) Suzanne lifts the dress off the chair.
3. Who does Bazile comment that Cherbuin will have to be careful around?
4. How does Suzanne explain how Cherubin got away to the Countess?
(a) he is hiding in the next bedchamber.
(b) he jumped out the window.
(c) he dressed as a woman in disguise.
(d) he sprinted out the doorway.
5. What instrument does Bazile play?
(a) the piano.
(b) the violin.
(c) the harp.
(d) the guitar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character tries to talk Suzanne into giving in to the Count's demands?
2. What does the Countess urge the Count to do instead of take a vow of revenge?
3. Where did Suzanne get the money to pay for Figaro's debt?
4. Who is the gardener?
5. Who's relationship is Suzanne jealous of?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)