|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the plaintiff?
(c) the Countess.
2. While Cherubin is in the chair and the Count is behind the chair, where is Figaro?
(a) in the garden.
(b) looking for Suzanne.
(c) in the foyer.
(d) looking for the Count.
3. How does everyone react to the news from Marceline and Bartholo?
(a) with joy.
(b) with fear.
(c) with terror.
(d) with shock.
4. What does the Countess say she has decided to do because she feels she is the victim of suspicion and anger?
(a) divorce the Count.
(b) take a lover.
(c) go into a convent.
(d) conceive a child.
5. What does Suzanne tell Figaro is missing from the commission papers?
(a) the stamp of the regiment.
(b) the postage.
(c) the official seal.
(d) Cherubin's signature.
Short Answer Questions
1. After careful consideration, what does the Count announce Cherubin be given command of?
2. What does the Count feel he is a victim of?
3. What does the Count tell Bazile to commit to instead of a woman?
4. What does Bartholo concede the language will be in the letter?
5. What does Marceline hand to Figaro that announce he does not have to pay his debt?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)