|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bartholo scoff at the idea of Figaro being?
(b) a gentleman.
(d) the marrying type.
2. What does Figaro tell the Count he need in order to get married?
(a) permission from the state.
(b) permission from his parents.
(c) permission from his priest.
(d) permission from Suzanne's parents.
3. What is the important word that Figaro is arguing should to be changed in the letter?
(a) not and or.
(b) and only.
(c) or, not and.
(d) and, not or.
4. Who is the gardener?
(a) Suzanne's uncle.
(b) Suzanne's father.
(c) Suzanne's cousin.
(d) Suzanne's brother.
5. Who is the defendant?
(a) the Countess.
(b) the Count.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Figaro say to try to change the subject and distract Antonio?
2. What did Marceline misinterpret the calling for love for Figaro as?
3. What does Bartholo reveal?
4. Who does Bazile say he wishes to advance his claim for the hand of?
5. How does Figaro explain the reason why "he" jumped out of the window?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)