|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fanchette reply when the Count asks where Marceline is?
(a) she has left town with Bartholo.
(b) she is waiting for the Count in the garden.
(c) she has gone into town with Bartholo.
(d) she is having tea with Figaro.
2. What does Bartholo concede the language will be in the letter?
3. What does the Count swear to Suzanne after he realizes that Cherubin has heard the entire conversation and is banished?
(a) She will have to leave the castle grounds indefinitely.
(b) She can no longer marry Figaro.
(c) She can apologize but will not be forgiven .
(d) She will stay in her room.
4. Who does Bazile say he wishes to advance his claim for the hand of?
(c) the Countess.
5. What is Antonio carrying when he enters the room?
(a) a broken vase.
(b) a broken flowerpot.
(c) a broken necklace.
(d) a broken chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count announce just as Figaro is rejoicing in the judges decision?
2. Who has seen Cherubin lingering outside Suzanne's door?
3. How does everyone react to the news from Marceline and Bartholo?
4. How does Suzanne explain how Cherubin got away to the Countess?
5. What does Marceline have that she says binds Figaro to her?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)