|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Cherubin is in the chair and the Count is behind the chair, where is Figaro?
(a) looking for the Count.
(b) in the foyer.
(c) looking for Suzanne.
(d) in the garden.
2. What does Figaro want to publicly express thanks to the Count for?
(a) for abolishing the dowry law.
(b) for abolishing the law about sleeping with servant's wives.
(c) for abolishing the law about marrying royalty.
(d) for abolishing the law about marrying servant's wives.
3. Who's relationship is Suzanne jealous of?
(a) Marceline and Figaro.
(b) Figaro and the Count.
(c) the Countess and the Count.
(d) Bazile and Marceline.
4. Who tells the "good news" about Figaro and the judges decision to Suzanne?
(c) the Count.
5. How does everyone react to the news from Marceline and Bartholo?
(a) with joy.
(b) with terror.
(c) with fear.
(d) with shock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character did the Count catch Cherubin with yesterday in the bedroom?
2. Which character tries to talk Suzanne into giving in to the Count's demands?
3. What does the Count blame the arguments between he and the Countess on?
4. Who does the Count wonder about as Suzanne and the Countess laughingly comment on the way that Figaro cannot stop his manipulations, who does the Count wonder about?
5. Which of the characters stay to hear Bazile play his music?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)