|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the defendant?
(b) the Count.
(d) the Countess.
2. Who does Antonio claim he saw jumping out of the window?
3. What is Antonio carrying when he enters the room?
(a) a broken vase.
(b) a broken necklace.
(c) a broken chair.
(d) a broken flowerpot.
4. Which character does Suzanne tell Figaro has been banished?
5. Who does the Countess say had the primary idea for the letter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the important word that Figaro is arguing should to be changed in the letter?
2. How does Figaro respond to Bazile's comment regarding Cherubin being careful around Fanchette?
3. What does Figaro want to publicly express thanks to the Count for?
4. How does Figaro react when the Count confronts him about the letter?
5. What does Suzanne tell Figaro is missing from the commission papers?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)