|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count feel he is a victim of?
(c) a crime.
(d) a joke.
2. Who does Antonio claim he saw jumping out of the window?
3. What does Bartholo reveal?
(a) he is Figaro's father.
(b) he is Figaro's grandfather.
(c) he is Figaro's brother.
(d) he is Figaro's cousin.
4. What is the important word that Figaro is arguing should to be changed in the letter?
(a) not and or.
(b) and, not or.
(c) and only.
(d) or, not and.
5. What does Marceline hand to Figaro that announce he does not have to pay his debt?
(a) a letter of agreement.
(b) a letter of mercy.
(c) a letter of leniency.
(d) a letter of annulment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bazile say he wishes to advance his claim for the hand of?
2. What does Antonio find that fell from the jumper's pocket?
3. What does Figaro ask his mother to do once the news of his birthright is revealed?
4. What does Marceline have that she says binds Figaro to her?
5. Who has seen Cherubin lingering outside Suzanne's door?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)