Act 1 Part 1
1. Who is Suzanne?
(a) Figaro's bride-to-be.
(b) the Countess' maid.
(c) Bartholo's cousin.
(d) both a and b.
2. What is Figaro measuring as the play opens?
(a) the bathtub.
(b) the floor.
(c) the closet space.
(d) the cabinets.
3. What is Suzanne trying on as Figaro is busy measuring?
(a) a bridesmaid dress.
(b) a new robe.
(c) her wedding dress.
(d) a wreath of flowers.
4. How does Suzanne respond to finding out what bedroom Figaro and she will share after marriage?
(a) she leaves the room in upset silence.
(b) she is overjoyed.
(c) she wants another room.
(d) she begins to decorate the room.
5. According to Figaro, why is the bedroom perfect?
(a) because the floorboards don't makes noise.
(b) because it is wide enough for a good bed.
(c) because it is close to their Master's room.
(d) because it has a lovely view.
6. What is the primary reason why Suzanne does not like to bedroom?
(a) it is too chilly.
(b) it is not close to the kitchen.
(c) it means she may have to see the Countess too often.
(d) it means that Count wants to re-enact an old law.
This section contains 4,564 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)