Act 1 Part 1
• Figaro measures the floor of his future marital bedroom while Suzanne tries on a wreath of flowers.
• Suzanne realizes she wants another room because of its proximity to the Count.
• Suzanne explains the Count wants to re-enact an old-law.
• The old-law allows the Count to sleep with the wives of his servants.
• Figaro reminds Suzanne that the Count rescinded the law.
• Suzanne says that Bazile says he wants to bring it back.
• Figaro say he understands now why the Count wants him and Suzanne to go to London with him.
• The Count wants to woo Suzanne in London.
• Figaro begins plotting how to turn the situation to his benefit.
• Figaro suggests that Suzanne pretend to go along with the Count in order to get more dowry money.
• A bell rings and Suzanne and Figaro kiss for good luck and Bartholo and Marceline come in.
• Marcheline and...
This section contains 2,552 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)