|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Grogans decide to do just weeks after bringing Marley home?
(a) Try to get pregnant.
(b) Buy a new house.
(c) Get jobs closer to home.
(d) Get another dog.
2. What was the name of the Grogan's vet in Florida?
(a) Dr. Bailey.
(b) Dr. Jay.
(c) Dr. White.
(d) Dr. Nedermier.
3. What was the name of the dog that Marley had his first playdate with?
4. What did John call his first dog?
(a) Saint Shaun.
(b) Simply Shaun.
(c) Silent Shaun.
(d) Shifty Shaun.
5. What fruit did Marley have an insatiable appetite for?
Short Answer Questions
1. After almost two years of marriage, where did the Grogans decide to go on vacation?
2. What medical diagnostic test would the Grogans be having a few weeks after finding out Jenny was pregnant?
3. Why was the dog given the full name of Grogan's Majestic Marley of Churchill?
4. As the Grogans welcomed their new baby what was happening to their neighborhood?
5. At Marley's second obedience class, what was being taught?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the Grogans try to do with Marley soon after Jenny's miscarriage?
2. What was happening in the Grogans' neighborhood a year or so after the birth of Patrick?
3. What were a couple of issues the Grogans had to handle with Marley when he was a puppy?
4. After returning from Ireland, John and Jenny decided it was time to occasionally leave Marley alone in the house. What was the outcome of this?
5. Why did John decide to surprise Jenny with a three-week stay in Ireland?
6. What was Jenny's second pregnancy like in the early stages?
7. How did John describe the first dog her ever had?
8. Dr. Jay also recommended another action for Marley, to help with his behavior. What was it? What was John's reaction?
9. Marley's terror of thunderstorms leads the Grogans to look for a good vet. What was the result of this?
10. John encouraged Jenny to keep her commitment to visit with her sister even though Marley was joining their household at the same time. What was his motive behind this?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)