|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-two: In the Land of Pencils and Chapter Twenty-three: Poultry on Parade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In describing John's first dog, which of the following would not be true?
(a) He could be left alone in the house for hours.
(b) He would walk with John without a leash.
(c) He was slow to learn.
(d) He was gold with a white blaze on his chest.
2. What gift to Jenny did Marley eat that had John watching the dog's bowel movements for a few days?
(a) A ring.
(b) A bracelet.
(c) A watch.
(d) A necklace.
3. When did Jenny find out she was pregnant again?
(a) A few days after they returned from their trip.
(b) While they were visiting her sister.
(c) When she went to the doctor to be treated for stomach flu.
(d) When she went to Boston for a job interview.
4. What was the name of the movie Marley was in?
(a) All the Bases.
(b) World Series Wonders.
(c) The Last Home Run.
(d) Fly Catch.
5. What did the Grogans decide to do at the end of Chapter 9?
(a) Take Marley to a new trainer.
(b) Try for another baby.
(c) Change vets.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the director want Marley to be trained for the movie he was in?
2. What was John's reaction to Marley's getting a film audition?
3. What did John call Marley because he didn't act like a typical retriever?
4. What did John call his first dog?
5. Why is a Florida not a great place for dogs?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)