|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-two: In the Land of Pencils and Chapter Twenty-three: Poultry on Parade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the Grogans new neighbor?
(a) Mountain Dan.
2. What was the "Marley Memo" mentioned in Chapter 10 referring to?
(a) A list of instructions for Marley's care while the Grogans were away.
(b) A list of places Marley had been banned from.
(c) A list of Marley's allergy symptoms.
(d) A list of dogs Marley could play with.
3. What was the main reason the Grogans decided it was time to leave West Palm Beach?
(a) They were going to lose some land to road development.
(b) Marley was getting too big for the yard.
(c) The area was too violent.
(d) Their house was too small.
4. What happened to the movie Marley was in?
(a) It was a big hit.
(b) It went straight to video.
(c) It wasn't a big hit, but did well.
(d) It was never finished.
5. What excuse did John give the people at the beach for Marley's behavior at Dog Beach?
(a) He had drunk too much seawater.
(b) He was having a bad day.
(c) He had been out in the sun too long.
(d) He was not used to crowds and got excited.
Short Answer Questions
1. When he first got Marley, John was hoping to make some money off of the dog. How?
2. Not long after moving north, John noticed a change in Marley. What was it?
3. What was Marley's most obvious characteristic as John brought him home for the first time?
4. What did the Grogans decide to do during their first spring in the north?
5. What gift to Jenny did Marley eat that had John watching the dog's bowel movements for a few days?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)