|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-two: In the Land of Pencils and Chapter Twenty-three: Poultry on Parade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the dog that Marley had his first playdate with?
2. What book by Barbara Woodhouse did John borrow to help him modify Marley's behavior?
(a) Train Your Dog Overnight.
(b) No Bad Dogs.
(c) Dogs Are for Keeps.
(d) Dog Don'ts for Ditzes.
3. What did the Grogans name their second son?
4. When John and Jenny left Lori's, they heard a commotion coming from the woods near her house. Who was making it?
(a) Marley's father, who was running through the woods.
(b) Lori, who was chasing deer out of the garden.
(c) Lily, who was rounding up her litter.
(d) Lori's son, who was shooting his hunting rifle.
5. What gift to Jenny did Marley eat that had John watching the dog's bowel movements for a few days?
(a) A ring.
(b) A bracelet.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was true about Jenny at the end of Chapter 12?
2. In describing John's first dog, which of the following would not be true?
3. What did Jenny tell John to do about Marley after he ripped up the couch cushion?
4. What advice does John give the reader about getting a dog?
5. How did Marley adjust to life in the country?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)