|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: Welcome to the Indigent Ward and Chapter Thirteen: A Scream in the Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the injured girl?
2. After Jenny came home from her first doctor's appointment in Chapter 6, how did Marley react?
(a) He put his head in Jenny's lap.
(b) He knocked her over and licked her face.
(c) He hid under the bed.
(d) He howled.
3. What did the Grogans decide should be done to avoid having another miscarriage?
(a) Jenny should only work part time.
(b) Jenny should stop jogging.
(c) Not to use any chemicals around the house.
(d) John would take full charge of Marley.
4. According to John, which of the following statements would be false regarding Labs?
(a) They are working dogs.
(b) They are not good with people.
(c) They are loyal.
(d) They are very strong.
5. What was the dance name the Grogans gave to Marley that reflected his wiggling movements?
(a) The mambo.
(b) The rumba.
(c) The shimmy.
(d) The waltz.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was John feeling as they awaited the results of the pregnancy test?
2. What did John resume with Marley after the Grogans returned from their trip?
3. What dog show did John dream about entering his new puppy in?
4. What nickname did John give the obedience trainer?
5. What medical diagnostic test would the Grogans be having a few weeks after finding out Jenny was pregnant?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)