|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: Welcome to the Indigent Ward and Chapter Thirteen: A Scream in the Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were John and Jenny's occupations when they adopted Marley?
(a) They were teachers.
(b) They were newspaper writers.
(c) They were healthcare workers.
(d) They were accountants.
2. What does author John Grogan call the place where he got his childhood dog?
(a) A mutt ranch.
(b) A mom and pop pet store.
(c) A dog emporium.
(d) A designer breeder.
3. At Marley's second obedience class, what was being taught?
(a) How to heel.
(b) How to stay.
(c) How to sit.
(d) How to attack.
4. Years later, John learned the injured girl he had helped had become successful. What was her career?
(a) A restaurant owner.
(b) An actress.
(c) A television broadcaster.
(d) A doctor.
5. What gift to Jenny did Marley eat that had John watching the dog's bowel movements for a few days?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A watch.
(c) A bracelet.
(d) A ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. When John and Jenny went to look at Lori's litter, they met Lily, the mother of the puppies. Which three words best describe Lily?
2. What happened to Marley on their second trip to the vet in Chapter 9?
3. How was John feeling as they awaited the results of the pregnancy test?
4. Why was John and Jenny's house in West Palm Beach the perfect place to have a dog?
5. Marley grew very quickly so what did Jenny and John have to do a lot of?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)