|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: Welcome to the Indigent Ward and Chapter Thirteen: A Scream in the Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What device was being used at the obedience classes to help train the dogs?
(a) A whistle.
(b) A choker chain.
(c) A knotted cord.
(d) Dog biscuits.
2. When it came to dog breeds, why did John and Jenny choose a Labrador retriever?
(a) Jenny had had one as a child.
(b) All their friends had one.
(c) Because of their "curb appeal".
(d) John wanting a dog to go hunting with.
3. Why wasn't John concerned about the neighborhood they lived in in Chapter 6?
(a) They felt comfortable wherever they lived.
(b) They had Marley to protect them.
(c) He knew they'd be moving soon.
(d) He was confident the neighborhood would change soon.
4. If Marley got into trouble while the Grogans were out, how did they know this when they got home?
(a) He'd greet them at the door whining.
(b) He would ignore them.
(c) He'd be hiding.
(d) He would offer them his favorite chew toy.
5. What dog show did John dream about entering his new puppy in?
(a) The Cheltenham Group Dog Show.
(b) The Orlando United Dog Show.
(c) The Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show.
(d) The Wilmington Purebred Dog Show.
Short Answer Questions
1. John nicknamed Marley "Clearance Dog" when they were looking at Lori's litter. Why?
2. What did John call Marley because he didn't act like a typical retriever?
3. What was the name of the dog that Marley had his first playdate with?
4. A couple of days after Jenny came home from the doctor's appointment, John bought her some flowers. What did Marley do to them?
5. How did Marley react to thunderstorms?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)